Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: caught with camisole

Caught with camisole

Helen,
    Good luck with the treatment. I have had a squamus cell carcinoma on the top of my left ear, and a basel cell carcinoma on the tip of my nose. Both worked out well. My nose is a little smaller on the tip now, perhaps more femme? <g>
    I told my doctor that I was a cross dresser about four years ago. He has now seen my panties and my painted toe nails. The only thing he has ever said to me about my cross dressing, is that I should not wear my waist cincher too tight! <g>
    If my wife did not go to the same medical group, I would go for my annual physicals in full presentation! But,. she is not comfortable with me doing that!
    Tootsye

Best wishes for your treatment. My wife outed me to my doctor. But no problem. I actually told my urologist and my oral surgeon myself. (He burned a suspicious area off my tongue when the biopsy came back bad). Doctors are professionals--they cannot talk about their patients. They see a lot of underwear.

thanks for the added positive wishes. I am greatly relieved the surgeon's scalpul will remain in the sheath and we will be using radiation only. Surely, not any picnic to have my eyelid irradiated--I wear a special contact lens and what looks like a small metal protective cap over my pupil. Surely will take more time to set up than the actual zapping. I guess by the 3rd day, I will have the hang of it. thanks, Helen

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Helen, I had a similar proceedure last year.

Basil cell cancer the size of a dime on the side of my nose. Radiation treatments daily for 6 weeks. Hospital about 20 miles away. After awhile, we got into a routine. I was in and out in about 10 to 15 minutes.

Apparently, it worked on me. I hope it works out for u, too!

Can't think of anything funny to say about cancer! Lost too many friends to it, to make jokes!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

caught with camisole?

I too have severe pre cancerous leisions all over my face, ears, neck, shoulders and back from too many years in the sun before we realized how dangerous it was and before sunscreen.

My dermatologists have been just freezing them and for the more stubborn ones, a topical chemo cream I apply 1 time per day for about 2 weeks. It creats some ugly sores for a few days bt then clears up. I have had a few surgically removed and biopsied and found to be more invasive and they had to cut further. The dermatologist jokingly told me I was getting a free facelift out of the deal.

So far all my leisions have been either basal cell or squamis cell carcinomas.

All my drs know I cd and have no problem with me coming in fully underdressed for any proceedures.

Lana

I'm gonna get busted every time. My camis are usually lacy ones.

So many nice comments, and surprising how much other cancer out there. I am sure we all read that it now is the leading killer, though I hesitate to dwell on that aspect! No pirate's patch--just a rather sore upper eyelid after some treatments, I am sure. I hope the vicious cancer will be broiled off fast and that will be very calming,in itself.
    On a more profound level, I do wonder if the stress that being who and what I am for nearly 62 years hasn't taken its toll on my health. I know everyone reading this can relate. One can philosophize and try to keep matters in perspective, but it is hard to lose the reality that I have my mainspring wound backwards.
    Sad to say due to the implication, but in some small sense, if things don't work out with this MCC, I would welcome another shot at being the correct gender/mind the next time around, if there is one. Serve me right if it a poor black woman in Africa or some Saudi woman with their miserable human rights. best, helen

Helenr

I just wanted to say good luck with the treatment. Please stay strong! Keep doing what makes you happy. I lost my mother(Helen) to cancer in 95. I'll keep you in my thoughts. As for being caught, knock on wood not yet.

Cary

Hi, today was special. I had special radioactive isotope injected in my eyelid-little ouch!- and then the spread of it told the MDs where the lymph field that drains the eyelid is located. It was marked on my cheek, and sweet Teddi again put me on the machine to take yet another CT scan for purposes of mapping where the beams of light go.
    I must feel confidence with her-today it was a pink camisole with the little bow.She is very sweet and clearly isn't phased by this private crossdressing. I won't be so silly as to say she approves or likes this, but clearly she isn't repulsed. I guess as so many post, medical folks are more shocked by nasty cancer than ladies' nylon underwear on a male. Helenr

I wish the best for you in your treatments,and will say a prayer for you.

But I think its a damn shame that we have to worry about something that shouldn't mean a thing to anyone except us!

Marla, I have spent my entire life concerned about my crossdressing. Sometimes I think death would be a form of relief from this concern. It isn't serious mental illness, just the secrecy thing. I am sure you know what I mean. best, helen

I just read the whole post, Helen, I understand your situation. I drove to the hospital en femme in a snow storm (six hours worth) and in a panic changed a couple miles out of town so that the doctor (a lady) would not see me.
    I hope your medical treatment resolves your problem and that you live a long and relaxed life without the undue worries of being a cd.
    Please accept my sincerest wishes and prayers for your full and complete recovery.
    Love,
    from another worrier
    Jo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

I was in the hospital twice last year to have carpel tunnel surgery on each wrist. While in prep the nurse both times told me that if I was wearing cotton panties I could leave them on for the surgery. Wonder if she had an idea that I usually wore panties?
    Chelle

Never caghy with wearing a camisole, but have had close calls.
    JoAnne Wheeler