Thread: Forgotten Doctor’s appointment

Forgotten Doctor’s appointment

I was still half asleep when I got dressed this morning and I didn’t think anything of putting on a pair of VS black thongs under my slacks. It was what my wife put out for me to wear. She lays out my clothes for me each day. It wasn’t until I got to the office and booted up my computer that I realized that today I had my annual physical, and with a new doctor at that.

I was relived when the nurse took me back to the examine room and didn’t have me strip. A few minutes later the doc comes in. After talking for a bit he had me jump up on the table and take off my shirt, oops no hair there. He felt my underarms for lumps I guess, oops again, no hair. I’m okay at this point, a lot of guys shave their chests and pits right… Then he said, take off your shoes, socks and pants, you can leave your underpants on. It was at that moment I almost panicked. What is he going to think? But I stood right up and stripped down to my thongs. He didn’t raise an eyebrow. He continued his examine, including the pull your underwear down and cough. It was only as I dressed that he asked me, “why do you shave?” I answered simply, “I hate body hair” and left it at that.

I have to admit, it was kind of scary and exciting at the same time. But it did raise some interesting questions in my crazy mind, if my wife doesn’t want me to go out in public dress why did she send me to the doctor that way?

You were not out in public , you were going to the doctors ! LOL
    I would bet the doctor has probably see other people it there underwear before , and I am sure you won`t be the last.
    Tomara

Silver Member
    I am very surprised that your doctor asked you "why do you shave'. Doctors are supposed to be professionals and thier concern should be your health and medical condition and not the type of underwear you wear or if you shave your body hair. I always wear panties to my doctor appointments and have never once had any of them question this. I also shave my legs, chest and armpits, again never have I been questioned about this either. I think your doctors questioning you about shaving borders on unethical behaviour. If he brings this up again I would politely tell him that it is none of his business.

Aspiring Member
    the doctor might have had a legimate thought in his mind for the question. as he made no comment about the underwear he probably didn't think anything unusual about it.

I don't think the doctor cares what you wear his job is your health. don't worry about it hun.
    Angie

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I doubt any good would doctor would care. A doctor would be the last person I'd expect to really judge that, notice it, or tell anyone.

I would not worry so much about the questions that your doctor asks, but about the replies that go on your chart. If your doctor thinks that there is something in your life-style that relates to your health, then it is a legitimate question. I have gone for my annual physical both fully haired and recently shaved down. The question that she (yes my doctor is female) asked in the second case was about whether I was having problems with my skin.

They look at body hair for signs of problems. My doctor noticed the hair on my wrists was short (because I had epilated it) and asked, 'What happened to the hair on your hands!?, is that from wearing gloves?"...I just said yup. Maybe if you said, crossdressing he would prescribe hormones or refer you...

Red face

I'm new here, so Hi. Since my divorce, I have been dressing more and more. Last week I was so sick, I went to the clinic. I for got I had painted nails, hoes and low cut shoes on. Hay, I was really sick. I never thought about it till I was in the waiting room. The nurse never looked up. When the doctor came in, he listened to my chest, He had to move around the bra. I saw him do a dubble take at my hoes. I aslo caught him looking at my nails as we talked. I was so red. But he never gave anything but very professional.