Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fav lipstick colour

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    KAWASAKI GREEN

Actually I have no idea. Maybe light blue with frost white hair and pale skin tone.
    Something weird that isn't red, even though red is my favorite color.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Joann...I agree with you "Cherries in the Snow" is great. For a far more intense color and lots of shine I use Christian Dior's Plactic Shine in it's deepest red.

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    My favorite right now is a light pink shade that matches my prom dress in my avatar or a clear lip gloss.

Charlie

robynlane

My favorites...

I'm a bit of a lipstick junkie... have so many to play with! My favorites are:

Revlon Super Lustrouse "Certainly Red"
    MaryKay "Orange Crush" and "Rich Red"
    Rimmel "Red Hot"

For me, lipstick is just about EVERYTHING. The last thing I put on... taking me COMPLETELY over the gender fence!

Robyn

FAvortie right now

[SIZE=3]I love all kinds of MAC lipsticks, my favorite right now is MAC RED. Shows up great in the photos. [/SIZE]

Pinks and red

My favorite right now is Fucisia blast by maybelline. I also like rose cashmere by cover girl and for every day wear I use a pink lipslicks by covergirl.
    I just got in the mail today a product by lipfusion. It is a collagen lip plump color shine. It is suposed to plump your lips and now it it comes in colors. Has anyone used this product before. I can't wait for the weekend to use it. I always thought my lips would look more sensual, and fem, if they were a bit more plump. LOL Wilma
    wilma
    me and my "pinkcheeks"

i usally use red but i would love to get my hands on a stick of blue like mana in my avatar :drool:
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

JoannaDees
    Pink!

"Classic Red" (Revlon #710). Not very imaginative, but it suits me.

Naturally, now that I've become attached to it, it seems to have been discontinued.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Lipstics

Mine is a real dark red colour

Red for photographs, pink or rose for everyday.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

lonly sheiligh

lipstick color

for me it de[ends on what im wearing, some colors just dont go witheach other so i have several that i use but if you really have to have an answer on this i would go for the dsark pink colors luv sheiligh
    smile, be sweet, enjoy life, and be who you are today, yesterday is gone, and tomarrow may never come!!!!!