Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeling Depressed

I was in OC last week. We went to the Crystal Cathedral for the Glory of Christmas on Wed and the weather was miserable. On Thursday we went to Disneyland. The weather was much better on Thurs. I am happy to share our current global warming with everyone. Please take my weather to the OC.

Depression ?

My depression at this specific time is that because of all the relatives and friends that will be visiting our house, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH DRESSING TIME !!!! Oh, well, they will be gone in about a week - I hope I can hold on to my sanity that long.

JoAnne Wheeler

I'm sorry

To stehpanie: I'm sorry that i went on about myself yesterday. I hope you have a great xmas.

I'm new to this forum stuff. Could somebody tell me if i have something to talk about or need to know, what to do. Do i start a new post?

We are far apart but I want to give you a warm and heartfelt cyber-hug. Please know you have friends you are not aware of and I hope your holidays can be happy for you.
    Love, Kris
    Kris

steph i am allso snowed in about 30 miles s.w. of portland but cannot dress to many family menters snowed in with me but the weather will be geting better inside and out soon i hope have a good holday