Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: how old where you when you started dressing?

Platinum Member
    probably 4, that's the first time I can remember putting on my older sister's slip. I started wearing panties and pantyhose at 16. Really didn't progress much beyond underdressing until I was in my 30's. Coming out about 12 years ago to my gf (now wife) and being accepted has allowed me to dress nearly full time at home!

I was about eight years old when I tried on a silky slip and not much later my first time wearing pantyhose!

I was 8 or 9. I wore my older sister's girdle and stockings.

Probably about 5 seconds old, just as the doctor slapped me.

But seriously, I remember borrowing some of my mothers lingerie, dresses and heels by the time I was 10 years old.

Nicole

8 - 9 for moi.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

bron
    Gee!!...looks like i have missed out on a lot. I never got into the cd life until about 36. I started wearing my GF clothes. Its only in the last 2 years that my fem side is pushing for attention.

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar

14-15

Wore my sister's shoes and my mom's pantyhose. When I got my drivers license (age 16), I drove several miles to Sears to buy my first pair of pantyhose.

I had two "episodes" before I was in my teens, both just wearing silky panties. In my early teens I got serious, and began putting together a modest "wardrobe" of lingerie.
    This included slips, panties, stockings, and a garter belt. After high school, I went into remission (?). In maturity, CDing became part of me.

there is a picture of me at 2and a half

my cousin took my clothes and gave me hers
    I can remember at age 8 all I wanted to do was wear her prety clothes

About 5 or 6.

About 9 years old. I think it was a swimsuit of my mom's.
    removed

About 6 it was a pair of tights

[SIZE="3"]When i was 6 i tryed on my mums skirt and found it such a turn on & buzz, when 26 i became nealy a full time crossdresser, wig, underwear, Black boots, the works ect untill the breakdown of my marriage, which my wife then didnt seem bothered.
    I'm now 44 & for some reason started up again, not interested in the wig (as yet) or the bra & false breast forms.

I feel so comfortable in just control panties, black leggings & Denim mini skirt, complimented by those Knitted boots

I will post a pic soon
    [/SIZE]

I must have been four years old. My grandma used to dress me up with slip, stockings and panties. It was all way too big for me. This happened a few times, but my parents very forcefully caused this to come to a screeching halt. I did sneak CDing in my early teen years. Mom would find items under my bed and they would disappear. She never discussed it with me, the stuff would just vanish.

Hmmm, I must have been late teens, early twenties the first time I tried on a dress - I liked it, but I got scared that I'd tear it, so I put it back, and didn't start properly until I was 30.

I started wearing my sisters leotards when I was about 5 all on my own. I had no idea why other than it made me feel good

17 this was the first time i ever thought i would rather be in the girls cloths instead of her

early

I remember in second grade, I was in a school play where my costume included black tights. I was wearing a sort of Tunic over the tights and when I would bend you could kinda see my boys underwear through the tights. So my Mom bought a pair of black nylon panties for me to wear under them. I was hooked!

When I was about 5 I wanted so bad to wear my younger sisters winter coat and the white fuzzy hand warmers girls wore back then.

About the same time I also wished I could have my nails polished when my mom or grandma did my sisters.

At about 8, we had to wear lipstick for the school Christmas play choir and I loved it.

Moms clothes followed soon after.

Quote Originally Posted by sallyjones View Post
    for me it was very young say 3-4 years old. so i could say its always been a part of me. just wondering about everyone else. im sure this question has come up several times but i was curios.
    First awareness of transgenderism
    Age 4

First full body female clothing worn
    Age 8

First personal female wardrobe items ( panties )
    Age 18

First time dressed in full c/w wig etc make up ,shaved legs etc etc
    Age 22

Since that age I shave my body to the knees ( to wear shorts) and have had a ful wardrobe and beaudoir save for 1 purge when I fell in love.

Crossdressing lets me be me.

I think i was about 5-6
    But i didnt go all out until i was 11

Had dreams about it as young as 6 0r 7. Stayed home from school as young as 11 to dress in my sisters clothes.

Was around 9 when I first tried on a bra. Have been hooked since then

Quote Originally Posted by SheilaK_CD View Post
    Was around 9 when I first tried on a bra. Have been hooked since then
    Around 18. Simply couldn't before that, but if I could have, I most likely would have started much earlier. Loving it now, but find little for it.

I began about age 5. I would wrap a blanket around me as a skirt and run around the house.

I remember trying on my sister's and her friend's bathing suits after they wore them to run through the sprinklers on the lawn. It was a tremendous thrill, but there was a tremdous fear of being caught.

I know that by the time I was 10 or 11, I was trying on my sisters' skirts and moved on to wearing my mother's lingerie and hosiery. Mom owned a thrift shop and had loads and loads of used womens clothing coming through. I was able to occasionally go through what came in and claim something for myself. This was difficult and my options for hiding things were limited as well.

When I could stay home from school, I was able to play as much as I wanted. Both of my parents worked, so I could have hours in which to try on all sorts of clothing. There was a time when mom's closet was too full and the overflow ended up in my closet. This included some dresses that I loved to try on. I would stay up until everybody else was asleep so that I could take one of the dresses out of my closet and try it on. I was scared to even zip it up in case I had to get out of it quickly.

The defining moment, however, came when I was about 12 or so. I put on my mother's bra, stuffed with her stockings, her panty girdle, stockings, half slip, and a pretty green satin cocktail dress that I thought was especially pretty. I felt amazing in that outfit and walked around the house, enjoying being as feminine as I could be.

Finally, I was lying down on my bed and rubbing myself through my finery when I suddenly had the most wonderful spasms and made quite a mess. I knew what had happened and it was definitely the first time ever for that.

The association between dressing and pleasure was cemented at that moment.

I continued to dress in private through high school, college, grad school. I always had a foot locker with a padlock containing my things. I tried to quit a couple of times, as most of us seem to have done, purging things that I later regretted shedding.

It was after grad school that I finally accepted that I am what I am and that wishing would not change it.

It was only the advent of the internet that allowed me to become familiar with the fact that crossdressing and the other associated conditions are all around and not really a sin. I wish I had known a few others when I was a teen. It might have been really fun to share dressing up, shopping, etc. etc.

I'm happy to have found this place and look forward to getting to know the other girls here.
    Sarah - A dress without hosiery? What a silly idea!