Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: how old where you when you started dressing?

I was 5 when my mother put me in nylon panties and I was dressing myself from 8 to date.

///teen dream

I was about 14 when my sister promised I could drive her car if I would dress up in her school uniform completely. I would do anything to drive. So I had the panties, nylons held up by a girdle with garters, bra, slip pleated skirt, blouse, vest, all kinds of makeup and a fall type of wig. After doing it three nightws in a row, I was hooked and loved feeling all the nice soft lingerie and the huge arousal it gave my sexuality. I have been on and off again dressing when I can and always enjoy the sexual and girly feelings. I would recommend every boy try it to see if it affects them in any way. At least they may not cast judgment on those of us who enjoy lots of lingerie and the girly look.

i think i was like 11 when i did it for the fist time, and been on/off since then, but i have always used my mother's and/or sister's clothes, i which i had my own and could do it more!

i think i was about 10 when i first started cross dressing wearing my cousin's clothes during summer hols at there house and running round the house in her best sunday dress flashing my knickers that was about the first time that i felt alive now its just when i am alone.

I can remember being interested/aroused by wearing plastic pants as a child , I used to try and wear them as often as I could , i felt content wearing them.

I overheard my mother one day telling a friend that she really wanted a girl !!! I was dressed as a child in hand me downs from relations, and have pics of me wearing frilly dresses etc !!

No wonder I have been cross dressing ever since !!

My first dressing up happened when I was about 8 , I can remember being fascinated by my mothers girdles , slip and nylons in the airing cupboard.

One day i locked the bathroom door , and slipped on my first girdle , it was divine , then a slip and nylons , the sound as they rubbed together aroused me , and still does .

I am a closet CD as my wife prefers me to CD when she is out .

Chat soon

Betty

(I posted this in the other thread on the same subject)

My grandmother was a master seamstress who made dresses and costumes for plays. After the plays she just threw most of the clothes in a big trunk in the basement.
    When I was young, like 8-9 I would go down there because that's where all the toys were, and secretly try on the dresses and parade around. My cousins (girls) and stuff thought it was cute and funny. It didn't bother them, so why should it bother me?
    Later on in life (12-13) I started trying on my mother's lingerie and stuff. I haven't been the same since.

I think about 3, crazy as it seems...

Unlike most of you who started around 10 years old for me it was much letter when I was 17 but before than i can still clearly remember having feminine thoughts when i was 10. one time i told one of my best guy friends that i had a crush on this guy from another school and if i was a girl i would have been is girlfriend. also when i was 7 i had one guy friend and a small group of girls i used to hang out with. i never could fit into a group of guys, just felt wired just as it does now whenever im with a bunch of guys. i just feel like im the girl among all of them.

Was around 8 sisters panties and a slip. 42 years and going strong.

I believe it was around 7 or 8 with my cousin's panties.

I was raking leaves in my yard today contemplating this very thought.

There is way too much water under the bridge looking back on it , but I do remember being age 9 and living next door to a state park, where I got up before dawn or sun-up and I sneaked out of the house while everyone was asleep and dressing up in my older sister's mini-skirt and a ruffly blouse, and walking around a softball field in that park. By the time I got home the sun was aready up, and I hoped that none of my neighbors saw me.
    I can remember that outfit vividly. The mini was green and quilted, and the blouse was green floral and ruched at the waistline, and looked like something out of the Brady Bunch.
    This was, by no means the beginning, but it certainly was *technically* my first outing.

Funny as it may sound, my first vivid memory actually happened IN a closet! I can remember my parents being out and we had a babysitter...I couldn't have been more than 4 or 5 at the time and my brother was in the living room with the babysitter while I was in my parents' room watching tv. I remember going into the closet, closing the sliding door, and putting on my mom's ballet slippers. That progressed to trying on the leotards and tights that she had in there as well. I did that for years until we moved to another place and I found some old boxes of clothes in the bathroom we were using for storage. I think my mom might have wondered why I always used that one instead of the one without all the stuff in it!

Actualy wearing something started at age 13 when I used to sneak my sisters bras out of the laundry and wear them in my bedroom. The first fantasies about dressing began in the 1st grade. One of our reading primers was about an American indian family and I dreamed about being the little boy playing in the woods with his bow and arrows, but I also fantasized about being the little girl and wearing her pretty dress with all its fringe and colored beads.

I was four, or so I remember, and it was my older sister's pale yellow swimsuit. Lots of ruching in the design and little pink flower print. This was my first experience with the pink fog, now that I think about it. It was like getting high.

I are being awesome :) Brittany North's Avatar
    Great thread. I don't have very clear memories of my childhood, but one of my very earliest is getting up in the middle of the night, rummaging through my sisters drawer (we shared a room) and putting on her panties and going back to sleep. I must've been 3 or 4, but it's all very hazy.

The next one was school hazing thing where all the grade 9 boys had to dress up as girls and get hazed during the day by the upper years. So my mom got me a dress and did some simple makeup (probably just lipstick). I clearly remember standing in front of the mirror trying to get the dress to sit right and adjusting everything. Got yelled at that nobody cares how I looked and it's just a silly thing, but I wanted to look good

Funnily enough, I hunkered down on the bus ride to school and was very quiet (normal for me) and didn't get noticed or hazed for quite a while. I guess I sort of passed in that case although it didn't last. Somebody eventually found me and said aha - you're a boy.
    ~britt~

Only in silence the word,
    only in dark the light,
    only in dying life:
    bright the hawk's flight
    on the empty sky

It's an odd question for me (or at least an odd answer). I just recently have begun exploring this side of me, or so I thought. It seems like every time I think I know when it all began another distant memory pops up.

I'd have to say that the earliest for me must've been around five when my mom put me in a dress as a goof. Strangely enough, I can still remember how good it felt.
    - Aeval

[SIZE="1"]~ My weakness makes me strong ~[/SIZE]

For me I was about 10 years old. My sister & I used to play dress up from time to time. I tried on my mom's pantyhose, but what really got it going was trying on my sister's swimsuit. Back in grade school I was always sooooo jealous of what the girls wore at swimming classes, and wishing I could do the same. So when I went to the bathroom one day, I saw her swimsuit hanging on the towel rack drying, so I tried it on and have been in love with it eversince Though it was very short lived when my mom rapped loudly on the door after staring at myself in the mirror for 10 minutes. As gross as this will sound, I had to lie and say I had the runs. My sister also used to be involved with dancing, baton twirling, and gymnastics, which is what exerted my fascination & love for leotards. My Mom also had this old book called Jane Fonda's workout, and there were tons of pictures of women in leotards, which also pushed me to try one on. So when the opportunity presented itself, I tried one on by sneaking one of my sister's leotards from her drawers.
    You can call me Colleen

Lat in Life

[SIZE="3"]Slightly latter than most of those who have replied, at 59 year of age I been catching up with lost time

Joanne
    [/SIZE]

Corona where paradise is only a beer away.
    My recollection of when I first started, was at a family friends house. I usually stay over during the summer. But there was no clothes for me, so I had to wear one of the girl's underwear, and pjs to sleep in. I believe I was about 11 yrs old or so.

Talking age when started

I started crossdressing at 6. I started stealing my moms clothes. The one year during halloween I asked my sister to dress me up as their cousin and we went out. I was hooked ever since.

I started cding about 5 or 6 yrs old. Would take mom's clothes and hide anywhere I could. When she caught me she said " i'll be glad when u outgrow this phase", I'm 52 and never did

For me it was arround 5 yo started with mom nylons and progressed from thire

I was probably 11, tried on my mom's girdle a pair of nylons which I attached with the snaps in the leg openings, and a pair of heels, I remember gazing in the mirror walking around then adding a white slip. I remember the nylons rubbing against the slip felt wonderful, and the girdle gusset looked feminine, I remember starting with the girdle then their was no stopping me after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Freeman View Post
    I was probably 11, tried on my mom's girdle a pair of nylons which I attached with the snaps in the leg openings, and a pair of heels, I remember gazing in the mirror walking around then adding a white slip. I remember the nylons rubbing against the slip felt wonderful, and the girdle gusset looked feminine, I remember starting with the girdle then their was no stopping me after that.
    I had forgotten that. I wore Mom's nylons too, I remember those snaps now.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

I first time I wore any women clothes was a girls swimsuit around the age 13-14 years old. I fell in the lake and didn't have any dry clothes and was made to wear the swimsuit until my clothes dry. It was may years before I started to wear womens clothes regularly.