Thread: Dressing Service in Eastern USA

Question Dressing Service in Eastern USA

Hallo everybody over there,

I am Marie-Louise a tranny from Sweden, and I am planning to go to USA
    in January. I have a, perhaps weird, question for you: does any of you gurls heard about a dressing and makeover service on the US east coast? It would be great if there is one between Washington DC and South Carolina.

Merry Christmas All

Marie-Louise
    marielouise_tv@hotmail.com
    www.tvchix.com/Marielouise

There is one called Criss Cross in Wilmington, Delaware. You can probably find in on the net or thru TGforum.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

Thank you for that tip... But their homepage seem to be down, just a picture

Banned Read only
    Hey, M-L, I'll be on tha NC/SC coast in January too.........I'd also like to find a place for a makeover.........................Michelle

Hi Michelle,
    Wouldn’t it be nice if we could find some place? Can you please contact me if you find a service?
    Marie-Louise

This makeover service is located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, a little north of your target area, but I can highly recommend her. Amanda Richards does several high profile TG events, including Southern Comfort in Atlanta Ga in September, and Beauty at the Beach in Rehoboth Delaware in November.

Her web site is:http://www.truecolorsmakeup.com/True...keup/Home.html

Welcome to the states... Karen Francis
    Karen Francis

There is a place called Glamer Shots. They give you a makeover and take pictures of you like a Actress. They do not include clothing but if you had really nice stuff I am sure they can do it. There is also a place called Sophora that will do makeovers Cosmetics only. You can also go into the bigger Department stores and get it done. You usually have to buy their products, but the Makeover is free.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

In Vermont there is TG North

I don't have any experience with them but they have been around fro a while.

Yvonne