Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very slow at works means.....

Very slow at work means.....

FUN!!!

I love coming in over the holidays... No one is here except a few proplr spread all around the new building.. So I got to play around a bit... First painted my toes and fingers!! Then tried on some clothes I have yet to wear out enfemme.... And then I messed around with some new makeup...

But the coolest thing is I went exploring and found .... Yeah you got it... 7 unisex restrooms spread over 4 floors, each with a sink, mirror, toilet, and great lighting!! And many in areas where hardly any people travel on normal days!!

YES...

I'm going to love the new digs.. Since now I can take lunch times and go play with my makeup any time I want!!!

So anyone not trying to "work" this holiday??
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Smile

[SIZE="4"]Happy exploring, Karren!

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

You mean you have to try to not "work" this time of year?

Have fun exploring Karren but just keep this in mind, I got busted by the cleaning crew trying on new heels at work one time.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Paula_A View Post
    I got busted by the cleaning crew trying on new heels at work one time.

-Paula-
    Been there and done that. You learn to move really quickly.
    Always trying to be the best woman I can be! - Jennifer Gregory

That had to be way too cool. You are getting bolder as each day passes. What would have happened if someone had come along to where you were?

Well as luck would have It I just put a final coat of polish on my toes.. Setting behind my desk with the little electric heater drying them and in pops a coworker and sets down for a long chat!! Me with no shoes and no socks and bright pink toes.. Hahaha. Don't know if he smelled the polis but after a half hour he finally left.. My toes look great!!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    yes I am not trying, but apparently the company would shut down if they can’t get a hold of me at anytime. Stupid cell phone, I am about to take up hockey.

Luck had nothing to do with it Karren. Little do you realize your co-worker was really just going to come in and offer to help you but you were already done. You didn't mention if your strappys were visible or not though.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

anyone not trying to "work" this holiday??
    while the money is always great over the holidays, i was really hoping it wouldnt get to me (on the overtime list)...

everyone (immediate family AND parents) will all be out of town so theres only about 10% chance of running into someone in town who knows me, so i was going to spend entire DAYS dressed and going out. to the movies, lunch, grocery shopping (gag!) etc. now the only days i have off between NOW and 5 january is Christmas eve (spent with wife/daughter) Christmas day (parents/sister's family) New Years eve and New Years day...

im still trying to find out if theres anything going on in Motown because maybe ill call off one of those other days...

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    But the coolest thing is I went exploring and found .... Yeah you got it... 7 unisex restrooms spread over 4 floors, each with a sink, mirror, toilet, and great lighting!! And many in areas where hardly any people travel on normal days!!
    Hmm -- no this reminds me of two things. When I was a senior in high school -- 1975 -- I found a girls restroom like that in a secluded area of the school. It became my own personal territory.

And then there was the time, lets see, 12 years ago, when I was consulting in the IT department of a very large local chain of grocery stores (you know the one, Karen, named after one of our feathered friends). It was Christmas time and no one was in. I was trying to figure something out, was deep in thought, walked around the corner, down the hall, pushed open the door and noticed that suddenly the restroom smelled very very nice. Then I sad to myself, 'Hey self, sure smells better in here than it usually does, and wow, when did they paint the walls that nice lilac colour, and hmm -- what happens to the urin... hmm ... ah ..er .... ooops. Oh well, I'm here '

As to working .. I'll be in all week, auditing ceiling tiles and carpet squares .. next week it will be all girl all the time at home with my sweetie!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

You have got to be a very cool person. I'd be nervous as heck if a co worker walked in in those circumstances. I assume you did not get up to shake his hand.

Aspiring Member MsSamanthaErica's Avatar
    Karren is one of my favorite folks on here...she never lets anything faze her!

I only wish I had the nerves to do that! But if I did...I would do exactly what Karren did!!

~Samantha

Black, Hollow & Cold balletchick's Avatar
    I don't need a holiday to try and not work I'm the laziest person I know. Of the seven deadly sins mine is "sloth" I watch it, I live it, I love it.
    "You're keeping in step, and inline, got your chin held high and you feel just fine, Cause you do what you're told, but inside your heart it is black and its hollow and its cold" Trent Reznor, Nine Inch Nails

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    You have got to be a very cool person. I'd be nervous as heck if a co worker walked in in those circumstances. I assume you did not get up to shake his hand.
    Luckily it has been so blasted cold in our offices I just stayed seated with my painted toes pressed up to the heater.. Under my desk and he was more than happy to sit on the other side of the desk.. Probably would have freaked if he had gotten up and come around.. Hahaha.

.......My Photos

Not me! Hospitals don't have holidays!

Banned Read only
    I'm putting up a good show of shuffling papers this week, but I'm really shopping on line and reading blogs.

Oh...and then there's all that photo editing to do from last weekend's shoot!

Take my own laptop to work and use the office's unmonitored wireless...

I don't feel like working either. There's hardly anyone around, but I have stuff to do anyway. I have to help the attorneys with creating files and filing stuff away. It's slow right now though.

...and I agree- Karren is one of the COOLEST people on here- she's so laid back and nothing ever phases her at all.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Do not get panic lost on the wrong floor
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Karen, I've never really had an imagime of a coal miner sitting behind a desk trying on dresses. Coal mining must be really different where you live.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Slow at work means more time writing posts

Slow time means that I get to spend some quality time responding to threads. I love this website.

JoAnne Wheeler

Yes, working over Xmas in the office. I'll see how many others are in and will underdress if it's quiet.

Glad you have some "personal space" to play in this Christmas, Karen!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

Funny you should ask karen. I'm at work right now waiting on the UPS guy and then i'm on Xmas vacation. I'm the only one here so i'm surfing the net and checking in on this site. So i'm not working very hard as you can tell if i'm typing this right now. ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

I used to get dressed in the office after everyone had gone home and before the cleaning crew came in, as I worked later, and with a long drive home preferred to be dressed. The cleaning crew came in early one evening, as I was going out the door. Oh well, one more step out of the closet. I told them to be sure to set the alarm when they left, and off I went.
    Carin

I have gone on a journey in search if myself. If you find me before I return, please hold on to me until I get back.
    Telling our Children

I've got the week off and not even thinkingabout work Karren.
    Angie

Too many snow days this year. I gotta keep my nose to the grind stone, just to keep up. They still own me vacation time from 07'.