Thread: It's going to be interesting

It's going to be interesting

XMAS day we will have 19 people over for dinner. Both family and friends. My wife and three others (one a male who I just told) will know that I am a cross dresser. I will be wearing panties, painted toe nails, ear rings and nylons. Would love to tell rest of family, but with two grand daughters present can't. Would love to wear a dress and full make up, wig, etc, but can't. Already I want to scream. It will be interesting.

Enjoy your gathering.
    Last edited by Brina Halloween; 12-22-2008 at 11:52 PM.

Well when you pop out from behind the Christmas tree enfemme make sure the camcorder is running!! We would love to see that for sire, Alice!!
    Last edited by Karren H; 12-23-2008 at 12:27 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    My Christmas dinner is going to be a small affair, just 5 people, all female (well 4 GGs and yours truly!), and we'll all be wearing our best party frocks, (which I still haven't bought yet.)

Go ahead and scream

I have the same problem - I wish that I could just be my real self. But, it is good to see family and friends. But, I will be glad when they are gone so JoAnne can come back.

JoAnne Wheeler

With fourteen people who do not know of your expanded wardrobe, you're right that it's probably best not to show up dressed for the event. You can always have 'leftovers' with your wife on the 26th an pretend it's Christmas dinner and dress to the nines!

Same sort of thing here but my wife and I plan to have our own private Christmas dinner later and we'll both get all dolled up.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Hello Alice!
    Bob and weave your way through! Sounds like some alcohol will be in order as well!
    Charlie

Have a great xmas alice. Enjoy your self

ALICE ...sounds like fun we are going too have all the kids over and all of the grand kids untill sunday , i think susie needs a break to san diego for new years

happy hollidays susie

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    I will be going with a tgirl friend of mine to her folks for Xmas , so i will be wearing my prettiest skirt and top

Hang in there Alise it only onn day but I do know how you feel hun.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    XMAS day we will have 19 people over for dinner. Both family and friends. My wife and three others (one a male who I just told) will know that I am a cross dresser. I will be wearing panties, painted toe nails, ear rings and nylons. Would love to tell rest of family, but with two grand daughters present can't. Would love to wear a dress and full make up, wig, etc, but can't. Already I want to scream. It will be interesting.
    Soon to be made into a movie, starring Chevy Chase.