Thread: Recognizing Your Femme Self

Recognizing Your Femme Self

How do you acknowledge your femme self during the holidays? I put an ornament on the tree with my name on it...
    Hollys Ornament.JPG
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

I acknowledge my femme self, not just at Christmas, by having a framed picture of Joni on the wall in my room. Also being a messy, I tend to have both male and femme cloths and shoes strewn about the room.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    How do you acknowledge your femme self during the holidays?
    To much shopping, lol.

Maybe next year: Gifts under the tree!

PS- I really like the ornament.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

How I recognize my Femm self is to spend time here with my sisters and to wish all of them the peace and joy of this season!

Merry Christmas Holly!!!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

yes i try to embrace morgan every day and spending time here really helps me i wish you a very merry christmas morgan

Banned Read only
    I know this might sound a bit daft but I wait until I've done my makeup, put on my wig, put on my dress or skirt/blouse, pour myself a drink, and wish myself a Merry Christmas. This year I'll wish all my sisters here a Merry one too.
    I also know I'll get at least three cards and presents adressed to "Avril".

What a cute ornament Holly! Macy's, right? I love your idea but there won't be an ornament with Sara's name on my tree any time soon, if ever. Just a few too many questions would be raised. Nor do I think there will be a present for her under the tree either, despite the increased communication lately with my wife.

But I am happier than ever. I feel more balance than I ever have before. I am thankful for my family, health and that we're hanging in there during this rough economy. Merry Christmas everyone and here's to a happy and healthy new year!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

By wearing something that no one can see.
    Angie

How do you acknowledge your femme self during the holidays? I put an ornament on the tree with my name on it...
    In your particular case, Holly - surely that's cheating?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    I celebrate Erika everyday of the year because shi is part of who I am. I cant remember a day in the last 3 years that ive gone without painted toes and under dressing.
    Erika Leigh

Holly,

Judging from the size of the beautiful tree in your avatar, I would think you could skip the ornament and put yourself on the tree.

Babette

Christmas with Lesley

This year I am spending Christmas day on my own and in the evening with my SO. Boxing day with my Daughter's and Grandchildren and in the evening with my SO. So apart from a few hours as Graham, Lesley will have a wonderful Christmas. I also have a photograph of myself on my bedside cabinet signed to Graham with Love from Lesley! I would also like to take the opportunity of thanking everyone who throughout the year have given me fantastic tips ranging from wig care to how to go to a ladies public restroom! Also the support I have had over various problems and situations, I really do thank you all, I wish I had known you all a lot earlier in my life. May the coming year bring all that you wish for yourself and your family and have a very healthy 2009.
    With love,
    Lesley Ann.

One more thing I did this year is place a gift under the tree for my wife from Holly... I hope she likes it!
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Why? I just look in the mirror.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

Content and Happy
    My gift to me is me. I really love who I have become.

Lanore
    [SIZE="3"]Lanore[/SIZE]

At this time, because my family other than my spouse knows nothing about JoAnne, I'm relegated to having only dreams about letting JoAnne out. As soon as they are gone and out of my house, look out, JoAnne will be back !
    JoAnne Wheeler

Smile Every day

[SIZE="3"]Holly, every day I am Gennee. It's so natural and it's who I am. Merry Christmas.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

One more thing I did this year is place a gift under the tree for my wife from Holly... I hope she likes it!
    She loved it! It was a purple blouse (her favorite color) with an attached belt and a rhinestone buckle. She's planning on wearing it when we go out on New Years Eve. It turns out this is a pretty good way to give an SO a positive experience with your femme self. You might want to give it a try.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Spend extra money on myself for something special

Must agree with Tanya I always buy myself a gift. This year it was a pink sweat suit from Aeropostale for lounging in, and 3 pairs of the cutest socks ever.

I got a set of new, super light mountain bike wheels from that hussy Andine ..... She didn't get a thing, but she still smiles at me in the mirror!