Thread: I Can't Decide!

Just A Girl Next Door

I Can't Decide!

Kind of a random question here...

I can't decide which I'm more proud of:

Last Friday, I went to a KFC, ordered lunch and had a mashed potato bowl & Diet Pepsi while dressed as Jessica!

And today, I fixed a headlight on my car by replacing the halogen bulb!

I've never done anything quite like either of these before, at least nothing that challenging. I mean I've gone out - even shopping - but with very limited interaction, nothing like ordering a meal. And I've changed light bulbs before, but never anything as complicated as a car headlight. I mean, I had to use a wrench and got my hands dirty and everything! (I have no discernible mechanical skills). These were clearly new frontiers in my mind.

So I guess I'm wondering...which is more rewarding to you, accomplishing something as your girl self or accomplishing something as your guy self???

You just got to be kidding!!!! Which is more gratifying(guy self or girl self) GIRL SELF, GIRL SELF, GIRL SELF!!!! For me there is NOTHING more gratifying then passing as a female. If I could turn the clock back lets say 30 years I would fully transition to the girl that lives deep within me so she could be in the sunlight.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Both are equally rewarding.I love repair,weather it's broken plates or shingles off a roof or auto repair,accomplishment is fun and can be a thrill,I like restoring antiques and wondering where they've been.With cding,I guess though my appearance may be different, my mechanical ability's remain the same.

For me when I acomplish anything wether in guy or girl mode it's gratifying. We all have skills of some sort or another you know something we're good at. When you can do something you're not good at and it turns out really good we fell good about doing it. It doesn't matter wether i'm wearing work clothes or a blouse and skirt when i've acomplished it. I still feel the same if it turns out well. ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Guy self or girl self doesn't matter to me. Either way, accomplishing something that you haven't done before brings such an intrinsic reward!

Scoring the winning goal in a tied ice hockey does it for me.... helping a friend in need..... random acts of kindness...... doing something rewarding is independent of the clothes I wear......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

With the way headlights are on cars these days, ordering a meal at KFC is a piece of cake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Are you serious

Girl stuff of course !!!!!!!!!!!!
    JoAnne Wheeler

Since I am the same "me" regardless how I am dressed, I find both equally rewarding. I always felt that "You need to stretch to grow". Congratulations on stretching out of your comfort zone.

Jaydee

Hello Jessica!
    The key hare is that it was you that did both. Jessica is a guy self and a girl self all rolled into one. I don't think that I split the two apart anymore......just the clothes.
    Charlie

Having what I classify as very little real mechanical skills, I think ordering the food would be an easier challenge in either mode. I think though I would more so enjoy doing some of those things en femme. So if we are talking about pleasure verses accomplishment then I would rather do all those things as Lauren.

The silly question is why not change the headlight dressed enfemme--then you could have killed two birds with one stone! Being somewhat mechanical I end up fixing a lot of stuff so I take pleasure in the process and the result. However, when I fix something while dressed, I enjoy the experience even more. KFC enfemme has to be the tops!

You have two accomplishments Jessica, you have working headlights and you spent some time being out as Jessica. Both can count as significant events, in another few months you will be rebuliding the engine wearing a miniskirt.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

You go girl before you know it we'll have you changing tires hun.
    Angie

Professional Socialite
    Would love to work on my car with no bra and white tank top on, a little grease on me hair in a pony tail, now thats SEXY! :>
    To Thine Own Self Be True - Hamlet and Reba :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i changed the engine in my 4x4 but be stuffed if im going to kfc or any other placed as catriona lol

They are different animals, but changing a lightbult while enfem is somewhat appealing. :-) ...I'm not sure why.

I have repaired cars while wearing a skirt, have worked on the house while wearing skirts also. Feels wonderful to accomplish those things enfemme.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally2005 View Post
    They are different animals, but changing a lightbult while enfem is somewhat appealing. :-) ...I'm not sure why.
    Changing a lightbulb wearing a mini.
    Sally, you're an exhibitionist!
    Last edited by avril findlay; 12-25-2008 at 05:14 AM.