Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHat did santa bring you?

WHat did santa bring you?

I'm lucky to have a very supportive wife, in fact i just got to open some of my chirstmas presents early.
    I've just unwrapped a bra and knickers set, 2 nighties and a baby doll PJ set with pants and a pair of shorties..
    Last night i was given 3 sterling silver rings set she ordered from her AVON catalouge and some make up.

I love my wife.

What did santa bring you?

Merry Christmas.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Banned Read only
    Well I won't be opening them till tomorrow but I know I'm getting a pleated tweed skirt from my sister June and a bra, French knickers, and slip set from my GGfriend Fiona.

I still dream of getting something from my wife but after all these years of being together, I don't think the thought has even dawned upon her. And it's not something I see myself coming out and asking for. So it'll be another year of a Christmastime dream that isn't likely to come to fruition, yet it's certainly not the end of the world. Our relationship with this whole tg thing, though rocky at times in the past, could be a lot worse. I am grateful for what we have.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I don't open things until tomorrow, but I don't think I'm getting anything femme. One of my exes (when I was with the girl), once got me a lot of girl stuff for Christmas. Unfortunately with her taste, it was all ugly and most of it didn't fit anyway.

You lucy girl you.
    Angie

I have five (count 'em - 5!) new dresses, some new boots, and a new pair of tan heels. That's a good Christmas!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    For Christmas I have received an SO who prefers living with Sarah... than with that "guy" she had before. And remember, Darlings, an SO is for life, not just for Christmas! LOL.

Merry Christmas gang!

Sarah...

Well, so far I've got a pair of navy blue low heels, but the rest will have to wait until Christmas day. I imagine we will be seeing a lot of new pics after Christmas, everyone showing what they got. Will be fun!

Well my doctor gave me hormones (at last)

and

my fav GG friend at work bought me some earrings and a necklace

Happy Holidays!

A small xmas bonus to shop for a little something special.

Cary

Nothing !
    JoAnne Wheeler

I love my sweet wife!!! She made Christmas sooo special. I did not recieve one thing --- male that is no ties or flannel shirts cuff links you know etc.
    six pair of panties! She likes me in the cheeky kind three beautiful tops a nice teal blue sweater and five pair of OXOX shocks, (Of course I had to model them for her), lip balm and body lotion. I am a happy girl!! She got diamond earrings and we got a flt screen tv

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I got just what I wanted, nothing. I find Christmas to be the most depressing time of the year.

Did not received what i really want

Only men’s things ! But if they only knew who I am, probably I would had receive some nice skirts or high heels !!!
    Suzanne

I got just what I wanted for Christmas. The complete animated Batman collection on DVD, a lot of books, and a nice top.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Can't tell u yet!

Because I'd rather show u! And it's still in transit! But, I'll give u a hint;
    it's from femskin!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Nothing femmy!

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    My wife got me some great stuff; two sets of fake nails, a dynamite make up kit, a dozen pair of panties and some latex clothes, yep, black body breifer with garters, black panties, black hose and red hose. Can't wait to try them on! I must have been a very good girl this past year!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Well besides the guy stuff, 2 night gowns, and some really cute slippers
    It was a very Mary Christmas!

I had a wonderful present on Christmas Eve.

I was being investigated for a possible serious illness and my GP rang me to say that the MRI scan was clear. Best present ever !!

Little Black Dress and "Christmas Shopping"

Girls,

I got my first Little Black Dress for Christmas. Also, some undies and a soft, slinky burgundy nightgown. Love them. Unfortunately, I had to buy the doggone things myself, since I'm currently single and between loves.

Cool discovery about Christmas, though. You can walk into any women's clothing store and buy anything between December 1 and 25, and nobody notices. Having bought my first femme clothing in public this month, and found out how easy and painless it is, I'm going to do it again next month!

Hugs,
    Susie

I only got some cute slippers (Black Satin Ballet type) as my "femme" gifts this year. But then my wife did get me a guitar, Yamaha FG-75 Acoustic, and a gig bag to carry it in. She also bought me a leather mug from Excalibur Leather with the Square and Compasses on it that I had been drooling over during the Renaissance Festival this year.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Me and my wife made a no gift pact this year since money is tight, which I didn't follow through with!!!(Got her a braclet) However my 11 year old daughter got me 2 bottles of nail polish, 10 emery boards, and a small nail care kit. I was tickeled pink abou the whole thing. I am so lucky that my kids don't have a problem with me being who I am. They all think it's cool and that is perhaps the best present I could ever ask for.
    Just LOVE being censored! Why have a forum if you can't speak your mind!
    https://www.facebook.com/glorenz2

Member having fun. Sophia de la luz's Avatar
    Fishnet stockings, several nice shirts and handcuffs. The real present came Christmas night when fun started.
    Love will find its own way through.

Platinum Member

Got just what i wanted

GOT just what I wanted six tops three skirts four pair of heels
    ten pair of earrings & four bras. Had to buy every thing myself.
    I Know every thing will be just what I wanted.
    It's don't ask don't tell around here
    P.S. She got the same things. L.O.L