Thread: Crossdressing on Christmas!

Crossdressing on Christmas!

Christmastime is a special time for family and loved ones to get together and exchange presents and share in the joy of celebrating Christ's birth.
    It is my favorite time of the year.

I am going to midnight mass and wish I could wear a festive dress and fancy shoes but will settle on womens trousers and a nice shirt.

I also enjoy buying for little girl's. I bought the cutest little christmas dress for a baby girl. Her mom said she will look so cute and asked if I picked the 2 dresses by myself. She said I have great taste and asked how I have such good fashion sense for a guy. If only she knew.

Merry Christmas!

emmi

I was also wondering who else is crossdressed at this time besides myself. What a Great way to spend time on the Holiday, my wife really is understanding.

Not me.... its family time...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Nope. Kids are home. people coming and going all the time!

wearing a blouse and skirt right now, I'll dress more androgeously later on when I go to visit the family, although I've been wearing knickers all year now so I'll have something femme on.

Family time and time spent trying to assemble whatever the latest cool electronic gizmo the family got.

Went to dinner and church tonight - family time. Everyone's gone home and wife is in bed now, so it's time to be Andi. I'll be fully dressed for another few hours wishing I could have looked like so many of the fabulous GG's at church tonight. Tomorrow is more family time but I'll be back late tomorrow night as I usually am.
    Hugs, Andi

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan G View Post
    I was also wondering who else is crossdressed at this time besides myself. What a Great way to spend time on the Holiday, my wife really is understanding.
    I've been fully dressed since Christmas Eve morning, and I won't have to go back to being "him" until the 28th December.

I will be Vivian all day christmas day. this will be the first christmas I will be enfemme.

Emmi,

I love Christmas time with all the preparations, happy spirits (except in the long shopping lines waiting for the slow sales agent), and then the big dinner and the gifts. After that it is all downhill and kind of boring. But there is also a moment when I am wrapping all the gifts for the family and listening to the non-stop Christmas music when I get real sad because I do not have a significant other. It only lasts a short time, but it seems to always be there. Right now that moment is long past and I can't wait for tomorrow morning tp see what Santa brought!

Merry Christmas to you too.

This is Christmas morning And I dress for a bit this afternoon I will be mostly drab.And hopefully be back to being dressed tonight.
    Angie

We have family coming over, so no dressing til later this evening. I will probably spend the day putting new desk top pc up to replace out 8 year old dino desk top. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Last night I went out for the first time on Christmas Eve dressed. I met another TG friend of mine at a not so far away night club, that was actually pretty busy in spite of it being Christmas eve. Both of us had family events on Christmas day that wouldn't allow us to dress, but took the oppertunity to dress up our best, even if we were only out for a few hours. It was fun. We had a great conversation and meet a cool young GG who was really into us, taking pictures of us and everything. The great thing is we all wore red even tho we didn't plan it that way. LOL.

Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    well, since my wife bought me some jewlery, I'll be dressing here in a bit
    Drumming, My other hobby

Because of a house full of relatives, JoAnne had to back in the closet. But as soon as they leave, JoAnne is outta here !
    JoAnne Wheeler

Smile

[SIZE="4"]I'm wearing a skirt and pullover blouse. My wife bought me a set of nail polish and a red sweater. I was hoping that she give me something feminine and she did! Yippee!!

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Well I kind of have to!! (like it's a problem) I had to fashion show the baby doll top and new panties my wifey gave me! Fun
    Merry Christmas!!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

With eight days off from work and nobody around, I will be dressed for the next week. It will be a glorious holiday.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Slipless in chicago

With the Holidays and family around- no femme finery for Rita. Hope to have some time before the new year.... to ALL..

Rita D
    Attached Images Attached Images

On Christmas eve the wife an I went to a Christmas dinner party. I wore a womens top, a lacy cami, a plunge bra, panty, knee high stockings, fashion jeans and UGG's boots. now on Christmas Day I wearing a similar outfit. My company is closed during the christmas and New year period so I'll dress eveyday.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

The last couple of years, I've dressed as a "Christmas fairy" at work on Christmas Day, but since I had my first Christmas off in a decade this year, that didn't happen this time around. (Actually, given how boring this Christmas was for me, I ended up wishing I had been at work! ) Oh well, we've all been told we can dress in whatever we like until the New Year, so I'll be spending the next few days at work in a lovely silver smock I had made a few years ago. On a related topic, this thread reminds me of a hip-hop video I saw many years ago which featured, among other things, a guy dancing about in a black PVC Santa suit. Not strictly CDing, but it came pretty close! Now wouldn't it be great to have something like that to dig out of the wardrobe every festive season?

I've never dressed up on Christmas even though I live alone. I had family events all day but nothing planned for the rest of the weekend. So after reading this thread I'm asking myself, what am I waiting for? Hope all of you ladies had a wonderful Christmas!
    -Audrey

Rochester, NY
    Christmas was fun, had the whloe fam here so things were statas quo
    Now it stime to clean the mess left behind. I m in jeans and T but it would be more fun in LD Fashions. Attachment 78646
    Last edited by Rikki54; 11-17-2009 at 01:10 PM.