• Only my SO knows

154 42.31%
  • My SO DOESN'T know but others do

17 4.67%
  • I'm out. My SO/lots of people know

128 35.16%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's out! poll

[SIZE="2"]Most people know. I told them and showed them pictures. My SO knows but does not want me to dress when she is around, which is perfectly understandable. In exchange, I get to dress and go out with friends and events with her blessing. Since I only dress about 3 or 4 times a year, that works for both of us.[/SIZE]
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/vivianchen05

Wife and a few other people know...couldn't find an option which fitted....

Exclamation Poll on who knows

My wife knows and that's it! She accepts it but would not want others to know....for a number of reason only she can relate to. I'm happy the way things are and would not want to upturn the apple cart.

Jean knows, I am sitting here in a skirt and top W/wedge heels. She is sitting in the other room.
    The neighbors know. Both sisters, Jean's daughter(mine too, she just isn't biologically),my mother, several friends, the lady that owned the spa, the waxing girl, the lady who did my wig, the girl that does nails, the people at the eyeglass store, the girls at Payless, the girl at the jewelry store, and others that I'm sure know, I just don't know everybody that does.

other than the girls at a few drive up windows in another town (to chicken to get out of the car) only my wife knows she says she is ok with it but not sure she fully understands it all

I told my mum i crossdress purely for the fact that if she caught me dressed or found my stash or asked about the suitcase i keep it in (which is in my room and padlocked) or any things i brought online which could arrive in the mail it wouldn't be so awkward explaining it to her. She said that she didn't care if i crossdress although i still do it in privacy in my room.

I'm another who doesn't have an SO at the moment. My brother knows along with a handful of close friends. There are a few others who probably suspect by now and if one of them were to ask me directly whether I was a crossdresser I would say yes. My ex-wife knew,she wasn't happy with it,although it wasn't the reason we split up.

.....this poll assumes we all have a SO
    "Know, first, who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.”
    Epictetus (Greek Stoic philosopher) [SIZE="2"](who I'd never heard of either until I stumbled on the quote in "How to walk in high heels" by Camilla Morton )[/SIZE]

Hi to you all and thanks for voting, Maybe I should have written the last option differently.
    "I'm out. my SO/lots of other people know" is meant as
    "I'm out, my SO or lots of other people know".

I'm well aware that many CDers don't have an SO.
    My thinking was that those with no SO would simply vote either first or last choice.

Please don't shoot me for my minor incompetence.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

Only my wife and she has been great although both of us are still afraid to go out together.

I voted the 2nd choice. my wife is the only one who knows.Of course my 4 adorable cats also know but that all.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

My wife and so knows, and so do some of my closest friends. ooo yes, and some of you here...

Gold Member
    May just be my wife. She dropped some hints with a friend a long time ago, but that person is out of our life and in another state. Now if my daughter has figured it out, that will make two. . .

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile My Kids & My Ex knows..

And some neighbors may know indirectly, like seeing me outside mowing the yard in a skirt or getting the mail. And with my Ex wife knowing about my crossdressing, I am sure all my former in-laws and friends I had when we were married, now know.

So yes, I am out. So far no repercussions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Former Member
    My kids and wife know and are suppportive.

Other than them.....I like my closet.....

Made of Sugar & Spice Kathleen Grace's Avatar
    I just told my wife. A few close friends knew in my school days. I'm no longer in contact with those old friends but not because of being a crossdresser.

So, of those close to me now, only my wife knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley_1962 View Post
    I think we need another voting option.

My SO knows and a few 'select' friends. None of my immediate family, my 'male' friends or anyone from work know.. although that may change in the New Year..

Ashley, this is exactly where I am.

My SO is the only one to know Sandie however that could change if my So gets her way and tells her mother and some of our friends, I am still far to shy to at this time
    Sandie

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    Quote Originally Posted by audrey-lynn View Post
    I'm out only to my wife. However I do go out fully dressed ,so their are many who have seen Audrey but don't know who she really is.
    this is about the closest to me. my wife and i go shopping quite often and i also have my rennaisance meetings. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!

Presently I'm a deeply closeted wannabe as my wife is sick and wants me around all the time. My wife, of course, comes first before anything