Thread: What's a girl to do?

What's a girl to do?

Question... I have today and possiably tommorow to myself, the S.O. is at work both days 8-5. She also starts a new position @ work Mon- Fri. (use to work Tues-Sat). Saturdays was my "girl time", so girl time will be limited at best in the near future. I am also on call @ work today and my crew is out and experiencing troubles so, I might have to leave at any minute. I sooooo want to shave off the goatee and body hair and have an end of the year hoorah, take some pictures etc, but it seems like so much work, if I have to cut and run. Help! I hope all of you had a wonderfull Christmas and have a prosporous New Year! P.S the S.O. knows about my femme side so that is not an issue. Peace to all, Darley Dee
    Big "Girls" want to be pretty too![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Been there, done that. It is so frustrating to be so close to being able to enjoy a time spent on CDing, and yet you know that you may have to abort on a moments notice. Try organizing your wardrobe, shoes, wigs and makeup. Even the sensual touch can be of some help and orgaization is not all that bad.
    Your sister,
    JoAnne Wheeler

Why not go for it?

Shave, cut the goatee, wear all of your pretties, but leave off the makeup. Then you can run at any time you get the call.
    Charlie

Darley, I suggest you go for it (providing wife has no problem with the "clean shave") I'm hoping that my beard will be gone by end of week-end.

Do have a good new year.

Kendra

It's amazing how fast I can get my face off! If only I could put it on as quickly!

I'd go for it!! Just keep your work gear close by so you can slip into it quickly.. Takes some planning but hey... Its worth it!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

And just when you think you have the time to yourself the neighbor comes over and you have glitter all over your face from the eyeliner you quickly almost removed.

Yep, you have to take your girl time when you can,especially if you have limited opportunities,like me. If you don't have to worry about putting everything away,why not?
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Follow your heart!!!!: Smooth is sooooo much better then hairy, once its done you will ask yourself "why didn't I do this earlier"

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Dress when ever you can if it looks like you may need to stop quickly don;t get to involved as in mackup.
    Angie

Time is short dress when you can.

And the neighbors

You're oh so right Marjory. It never fails, many times I've had to hurry to the "girls room" to clean off my face while the neighbor's knocking on the door. I now keep some guy things in the towel closet as a "just in case" precaution.