Thread: holiday as a women .

holiday as a women .

Hi I am Barbra From Ireland New to the site.
    Is there a place where a few of us could go and have a holiday as a woman.
    I would really love that.

Hi Barbra,
    Try the Transformation Group they run a hotel where you can go as a woman for a break but be warned it is very expensive!

For the enfemme experience of a lifetime join us on one of our four crossdressing cruises in 2009 - www.pmpub.com
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

I would recommend Diva Las Vegas. The next event is scheduled for May so you have plenty of time to schedule and plan. Registration opens in March. I hope to see you there.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    In the UK I think the Beaumont Society run weekends away (lot cheaper than Tranformation - wouldn't touch them with a bargepole) and (I may be wrong though) Roses also have a weekend away.

Hi Barbara, try contacting St Audries Bay Holiday Park via the link enquiries@staudriesbay.co.uk Ask them about the Kentisbury Revival week. It was a week enfemme in May and a second in Oct that they hosted. I think a few of your fellow country(wo)men used to attend. It's just along the coast from Minehead in Somerset England. They used to organise various evening functions plus an outing etc.
    Last edited by Carole; 12-28-2008 at 10:42 AM.
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

I agree with Melonie about the cruise. We just got back on one and it was great. We dressed for every meal. There was three formal nights. That was fun. A couple of our group dressed the entire time and had a lot of fun. Our wives had a lot of fun too. There is no pressure and the staff were very thoughtful. Talk to Melanie and she can give you a lot more information. There is another cruise set for next Holoween that is going to be fun.

Susanjane
    Hi,

What about renting a cottage for a week or two, it's great my wife and I have done this several times, with me dressed for a whole week. Shopping in towns and cities, even shopping at Tesco's.
    I reckon you would love it, and it's not too expensive.
    My wife didn't want me to travel from home or back dressed enfemme.

Love

Susanjane

Someone post a list !

I would like a list of all the enfemm events that you all attend - cruises and weekends and resorts that accept us.
    JoAnne Wheeler

Thanks becky you look so sweet

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    I would like a list of all the enfemm events that you all attend - cruises and weekends and resorts that accept us.
    JoAnne Wheeler
    All of our cruises for 2009 are listed at www.pmpub.com.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

B
    JoAnne Wheeler
    Most posted so far are specifically trans events, in the UK (I don't know of any in Eire?). But you can go on holiday really wherever you want - plenty of people I know have been from the UK to Europe (France, Holland, Germany, Spain & Spanish Islands) plus Scandinavia, as well as the US & the Far East (where could be more accepting than Thailand?). However, I wouldn't recommend the Arab states, or the W.Indies?

Barbra, If you want to be with other trans people, then the Roses' and Beaumont weekend details can be found here -
    http://www.beaumontsociety.org.uk/events.html
    http://www.repartee.tv/HWE2009.htm
    And there's always Sparkle?
    http://www.sparkle.org.uk/
    St Audries has been mentioned.. The Transformation Hotel, near Wrexham, is very expensive and very closetted?

Otherwise, there are regular Goth weekends in Scarborough & Whitby that are very trans friendly - but really, the world is your oyster - why not try a long weekend citybreak, say London or NYC? But tuck up well for NY..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

I would like a list of all the enfemm events that you all attend - cruise and weekends and resorts that accept us.
    JoAnne Wheeler
    There's a whole section of the forum devoted just for such events... check it out .
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

http://www.tawse.com/muir/muir.html

Ty this website.

ETA Sorry, I forgot to mention you can go dressed as a girl if you like.
    Last edited by CharlotteW; 12-28-2008 at 07:08 PM.