Thread: Playing tennis efem or partial efem.

Playing tennis efem or partial efem.

I play tennis regularly in a tennis center (8 courts), often mixed doubles. Any day or night, 70% of the players on the courts are shapely women in the cutest tops, skimpy skirts, tight shorts, nice tans and smooth legs. And when there is a tournament, the ladies bring out their finest / cutest tennis attire of all designs, cuts and colors. So feminine! As a cder, I am pink with envy!!! One day....One day.... I want to find friends who would accept me playing tennis with them regularly efem.
    (I tried running/jogging efem but I the sweat off my face dripped all over my top and I looked awful plus - its tough running with breast forms!)

Anyone play tennis with others efem or partial efem?

Love,
    Stephanie

I don't - but a friend of mine plays regularly in two womens' tennis leagues. She's retired, f/t non-op, and has been for 8yrs?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

I'm With you Stephanie.I would love to play tennis Enfemme.
    Those tennis outfits are so cute.Too bad you Didn't live
    around here we could play as women.

Tennis outfits

I have never played enfemm, but I use to have the cutest pink tennis dress with white tights and pink & white tennis shoes and white tights and a sports bra and pink rumba paties that showed.
    I loved that outfit. However, it was lost in the Great Purge of 95. Wish I could replace it with a similar one.
    Love,
    JoAnne Wheeler

I don't play tennis either, but I love the thought of wearing a pretty little pink tennis dress and sexy white top and pink tennis shoes and watching others play......

Hello, I haven't wiritten here in awhile but just had to when I saw this thread. I began taking private tennis lessons about 3 summers ago. And I play as a woman...as Michelle. My female tennis instructor is very cool about it. Her attitude is, as long as I am serious and our main focus is on tennis and I pay her, I can wear anything I want.

I will admit though, I do sweat more with my wig on and keeping my breast forms in place can be challenging. But to be running around on the courts in my little cute tennis outfits and having my hair blow in the wind...its amazing! Makes me feel very feminine. I always wear cute flashy colorful panties for when the wind blows up my skirt....hehehe.

The only person who limits us...is us! Get out there and have fun. I am.

Take Care,
    Michelle