Thread: Looking....

Looking....

Does anybody know of any GGs who are in the PCA or similar profession
    PCA = Personal Care Attendant - or, in other words, to be arms and legs for the things my arms and legs can't do for me, as well as being a friend to talk with, etc. - Babs

PS: Happy New Year to all, and for goodness sake, designate a driver if you're planning on "bubbly"!
    Last edited by Di; 12-29-2008 at 10:39 PM. Reason: clarity

Pca?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Pca?

I'm going to guess here that it means "Panama City Area". but then I could be wrong

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BabsCoopr View Post
    Does anybody know of any GGs who are in the PCA or similar profession who would be interested in assisting me in dressing? (Apologies if this is in wrong thread). - Babs

PS: Happy New Year to all, and for goodness sake, designate a driver if you're planning on "bubbly"!

i am not sure what PCA is either, but from the way the sentence
    is written could PCA be a business organization?

should've defined PCA.... Sorry, my mistake...

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer41356 View Post
    i am not sure what PCA is either, but from the way the sentence
    is written could PCA be a business organization?
    Being disabled is much like a college teacher - sometimes each thinks that what they know is what others know, too. My humblest appologies for causing confusion. I take no offense....

PCA = Personal Care Attendant - or, in other words, to be arms and legs for the things my arms and legs can't do for me, as well as being a friend to talk with, etc.

More soon

Best, Babs
    Last edited by Di; 12-29-2008 at 10:39 PM. Reason: unconfusing a confusing definition

Oh OK.

Sorry if my earlier post came off as wrong in any way.
    I, like a few others, really had no idea what you were looking for.

But when I hear PCA, Porsche Club of America is the first thing I think of. Sorry, its ingrained in my head.

Here in NJ, they are mostly just referred to as Care Givers, or Nurses Aides.

If you are looking to fill a paid position, there are agencies that "sub" out people, like a temp job.
    Check your yellow pages under health care professionals.
    An ad in the local paper will also work wonders [if you are up to interviewing a bunch of people to find the right one.]

Hope you find someone, & btw welcome to the forum.
    Last edited by Daintre; 12-30-2008 at 02:41 AM.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

In Michigan they are CNA or Certified Nurses Aids. If you just need help, hire an adult baby sitter. There are such things. Not licensed, but able to help around the house. Live in might be best...BJ

Thanks Babs for clearing that up, I think you will receive a few good ideas now.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara