Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating Men

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cindym5_04 View Post
    Marci... you go around talking about how others are hot...have you looked in the mirror lately?? DAMN GIRL, you're smokin'!!
    I look all the time, and thanks so much I so love hearing that. Don't stop, ok?

Kisses, Marci
    Last edited by MarciManseau; 12-31-2008 at 03:34 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Dating Men

Girls, I never thought this would get this far. I thank each and every one of you for the comments. I love each one and I know each comment has been form the heart. If you have a desire to date men or not I LOVE EACH ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!! As the song goes "We are Family...."
    I am a Girl

Girls love men! What's the difference? Whatever! There should be no confusion on anyone's part.
    Last edited by Annesah; 12-31-2008 at 11:37 PM.

I have always found many women to be incredibly sexy and a real turn on to me.
    I haven't dated any men, however I have recently (in the last few months or so) had quite satisfying and arousing fantasies
    The thing is, whenever I'm out and about in malls and what not, I only look at women lasciviously. I never seem to notice any young hansom men and gawp on them. So I am quite confused as to wether I am stright or bi. On a straght forward level, if I were to engage in any homosexual activity and enjoy it and continue with it I would be bi. But as far as attraction to men I am far from the answer. I am very interested and excited about experiencing it, though.
    Honestly, I'm not worried about the thoughts of my true sexuality. All I hope is that however it is, that it is pleasing and that I get enough of it. lol
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 01-01-2009 at 02:50 PM. Reason: too much information

I have never been out dressed yet but i went to funny girls in blackpool and found the tv staff a reel turn on
    Let me put my lipstick on first

Quote Originally Posted by satin_luva View Post
    I have always found many women to be incredibly sexy and a real turn on to me.
    The thing is, whenever I'm out and about in malls and what not, I only look at women lasciviously. I never seem to notice any young hansom men and gawp on them. So I am quite confused as to wether I am stright or bi. On a straght forward level, if I were to engage in any homosexual activity and enjoy it and continue with it I would be bi. But as far as attraction to men I am far from the answer. I am very interested and excited about experiencing it, though.
    Honestly, I'm not worried about the thoughts of my true sexuality. lol
    You're not alone in how you feel. I feel the same way only I've carried out my fantasies. It can be a bit of a slippery slope with you ending up preferring one over the other for sexual activity.
    Last edited by Di; 01-02-2009 at 12:15 AM.

No. Not in a million years.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Boys are gross, that is why I dress like a lady. Why would I want to date a guy. YUK.

No seriously, just GG's for me. To be more specific, just one woman for me. Just my wife.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by Tess View Post
    You're not alone in how you feel. I feel the same way only I've carried out my fantasies. It can be a bit of a slippery slope with you ending up preferring one over the other for sexual activity.
    So true, I've dated far more men than women and today it's a man that turns me on..........yet I still love women.

Quote Originally Posted by Desiree2bababe View Post
    So true, I've dated far more men than women and today it's a man that turns me on..........yet I still love women.
    It took a few years but that is where I also find myself.

While I was at the 2008 SCC, I let a FTM crossdresser take me out as "his prom date", and it was a fun time!! I even took "his" advice on walking in a dress and heels, and got whistled at coming out of Wal Mart (a quick stop for a makeup restock), and got gawked at in the restaurant we ate at! Quite the evening! I'm a full-fledged genetic male, and she's a GG, and an FTM CD'er, quite the magic combo!
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!

I have only thought about having friends of both sexes who know me as Linnea and whose company I enjoy.
    warmly, Linnea

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    For me its not the gender its the person.I dated one guy for about a year and broke up.
    I have dated both genders in the last few months and the women have been great don't get me wrong but so needy to a point you want to get away from them.
    There is one guy I meet 3 weeks ago and this guy has it all (for me anyway) soo good looking, great smile, beautiful hair,and a body(ouch)+an aewsome personality but he is your general straight guy.I want to say something but I can't get it out.
    When I'm around him I get a rush of mega girly feelings and want to flirt.
    He only knows me in drab so coming out to him might be the kiss of death.
    He comes in a club I hang out at and he usually sits by himself and has dinner and talks to a few of us regulars, never has a lady with him so I don't know what his preference is.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 01-02-2009 at 12:16 AM.

Not your average Girl. Jennifar's Avatar
    I have never been with anoither man, But I have wanted to. But I live in a small and it hard to do anything without everybody confrunting you. And I work Union Construction, So it becomes a brotherhood issue. And If your gay or Bi it spreades like wild fire, And it can affect your job placement. But none the less, I am looking for sombody to experment with, completly dressed sexy and take the ride of my life. Ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by renee k View Post

Never had the urge. Have been approached in the past by trannie crashers. Just NOT my cup of tea.

Huggs, Renee
    what are trannie crashers?

BTW for the question:

I'll try anything once but I haven't been asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Marie View Post
    This, I think, is not a new topic, but always an interesting one. Do we see some contradictions here in the responses? We choose to emulate the opposite sex, but tend to draw the line at a seemingly critical juncture. It seems to me that, and I've written it previously, however "straight" or "hetero" we think or claim we are, in the world somewhere there's an individual of our own gender who can set the bells ringing. You take it from there . . . Oh, did I stray from the question?
    I don't think you strayed from the question at all; and your right. there are somethings that we put a limit on because of our own Taboo.
    Last edited by Di; 01-02-2009 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabie View Post
    what are trannie crashers?

BTW for the question:

I'll try anything once but I haven't been asked.
    Sorry about that I meant to say trannie chasers.

Huggs, Renee

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy Michelle View Post
    Girls: When you get dressed and feel very fem have you ever wanted to date a man? ...
    I never did when Bobbi was kept locked away, but as i've let her out, i have to admit, i've wondered what it would be like to be out for a night and treated like a lady by the right guy. Have i daydreamed/fantasized about what the end of that date might bring? Yes. But when i'm not in "Bobbi mode," those feelings aren't there.

I have a very dear online friend that's post-op M2F that i've confided this to. She says i'm "situationally straight."

Regardless, i made a promise to a wonderful woman over 20 years ago to forsake all others, and whether i'm femme or not, i'm keeping that promise.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Bobbi Joseph
    sig removed - against forum rules

Tender subject

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaCalifCD View Post
    Susan, I'm feeling more like that each day
    Quote Originally Posted by susancdd View Post
    I do, and thats the problem I'm having. I want to be with a man, and want a man to please me, but then that would be cheating on my wife. Howeer, like you said, I don't find myself looking at men when I'm not enfem, only when I'm dressed, or dreaming about dressing.

If only I could get my wife to try to be more dominate, maybe that would satisfy my carnial cravings of lust.

-Susan
    Girls I could not agree with you more. But I am at another level. the pleasing me part is ok, but I would so want to please him more. At one time I thought I too, would need to be dressed for this which would be the ultimate situation but I am not so sure being enfem is a requirement. Also I would totally be lying if I said I did not check men out. There are certainly some out there who definately get my attention. I still consider all this a fantasy since nothing has ever developed and plan on always keeping it that way.
    Just my
    Donna

Smile

Ok personnanly i have been dating men just becuse in high school i just hung out with girls and i would get jelous of them with thier boyfriends and i felt that i should have one and thats when i started dating men

No, I do not have that desire.... I do think it would be a turn on to be dressed in a bar scene, for example, and have a man buy me a drink... but it would not go any further and might get ugly if he was too persistent!

I did not for many years but within the last year I have desired it. It is perfectly logical, I am trying to be as female as possible and what is the next step after getting dressed up? Dating a man!

I am curious if I am woman dating a male how is it I am "gay"?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by MarciManseau View Post
    I look all the time, and thanks so much I so love hearing that. Don't stop, ok?

Kisses, Marci

Sure sweetie. You are very pretty.

A blossoming flower xx Jennifer Devine's Avatar
    I'm only interested in women.
    When i have the sex change (after i win the lottery of course.........like that will ever happen.........) i would love to be in a lesbian relationship! ;D

Jen xxxx

Date A man? I would hate to give an impression that I was gay or something.

I actually was fully in the closet and I was enamoured by this charming , witty man. I never even had the guts to tell him I dressed! Imagine that. I would not want him to think I was weird or something

We make our own walls then create our own definitions. Then we want Positive feedback on who we are or are not.

Its an interesting trap that we learn to set for ourselves. It is what stops many from being whom they long to be. Uggh. I sound like a John Hughes movie...
    Sorry I need sleep

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VikkiGurl View Post
    I did not for many years but within the last year I have desired it. It is perfectly logical, I am trying to be as female as possible and what is the next step after getting dressed up? Dating a man!

I am curious if I am woman dating a male how is it I am "gay"?
    This is where it gets confusing but my take is you're not "gay" (and if you were, so what?). In your mind you're female despite any appendages. Sex is what you're physically born with; gender is between your ears and in your heart. That your gender ID is malleable is perfectly normal. If you were attracted to men all the time to the exclusion of any attraction to women you would be gay. More confusion: If, while dressed as a woman you're sexually attracted to other CDers does that make you a lesbian? Also, if you were a male CD admirerer, knowing all the while that the object of your desire isn't physically female are you gay or just a straight male attracted to femininity?
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.