Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Dating Men

<<However, at the end of the day wether your dropping your pants or raising your skirt it's still guy on guy sex should it go that far and that ='s gay sex....not hetrosexual....>>

That is too one-dimensional to explain TG people. If you're thinking body parts only, then this definition holds. But this ignores the mind of a TG. I find that gays and bi's are as ignorant as straights in this regard.

T
    hat is too one-dimensional to explain TG people. If you're thinking body parts only, then this definition holds. But this ignores the mind of a TG.
    I find that gays and bi's are as ignorant as straights in this regard.

No my comments are directed to those of us (CD'ers who simply dress because we like to dress femme...but are also aware of the fact that we are male and still function as male....))who once they dress female then think about or wonder about what it would be like to intimate as a female and be with a guy doesn't make it hertosexual and not "gay sex"....

Now with someone who is transgendered or a female trapped in a male body but otherwise is all female then that desire translates to being hetrosexula and is as norml;a to them as it is to any M/F....

what I was getting at is experiencing a man does require so much the dressing the part as it simply does require the willingness to experience a gay experience to see what it feels like taking on the woman's role....

Like I said it's only my presepctive I mught have it all wrong here...but this is what I've found it to be for me....nothing more or nothing less....

Dating Men

Thanks girls for all your comments. I did not really think this would go this far. I have had my second date with the man I spoke of in this thread. It was a wonderful feeling to be treated as a woman. After our date, and him taking me home, standing at the front door I asked him if he would like to come in for a nitecap. He put his arms around me and gave me a toe curling kiss (threw me for a loop) and said he would love to, but he could not because if he did he would want to make love to me, but did not know how. After he said that I did not know what to say. Part of me wanted to tell him "I will teach you." He just said I'll call you in the morning and then left. I will have to admit it was a wonderful date. Deep down I want him.
    Love Ya'll
    Brandy
    I am a Girl

Oh my Brandy and where exactly did he park his white horse? There are still gentlemen aroung Sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry-Stephanie View Post
    I've read some of these posts and find the varying opinions interesting....also notice that this thread has had some 5,000+ views which tells me there's a whole lot of interested in this topic....

However, at the end of the day wether your dropping your pants or raising your skirt it's still guy on guy sex should it go that far and that ='s gay sex....not hetrosexual....so one or both of the people involved is either gay or bisexual....not that that is the issue here....I enjoy doing the female things with a guy as much as I enjoy doing the guy thing with the females...my gate swings both ways as they say...doing it in a dress or a two piece suit is irrelelvant to my justification or desire to do it....

Being bi-sexual myself being with a guy whether I'm in male mode or dressed as a female (BTW I haven't dated or been with a guy in CD mode) isn't the core issue..if your willing to be with a guy (sexually) dressed as a female then it shouldn't matter either if your with a guy dressed in female mode.

Just my opinion/view on this...and no one has to put a hill of beans to it as well....but I also think that as we dress femme it's a logical and natural question or though for us girls to ask ourselves "I winder what it's liek to be with a guy....and then take it one step further and ask what sex would be like as a girl with a guy....I find that more normal that if we're a girl and wanting to be a guy (performing as the male) with another CD'er...that I can't understand....
    We think alike on this subject. For me playing the female role with another guy developed separately from CD'ing. It really doesn't matter whether I'm dressed or not, it's still the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    No!!!

I like everything girly.....including the girls!
    I'm with Samantha.

<<No my comments are directed to those of us (CD'ers who simply dress because we like to dress femme...but are also aware of the fact that we are male and still function as male....))who once they dress female then think about or wonder about what it would be like to intimate as a female and be with a guy doesn't make it hertosexual and not "gay sex"....Now with someone who is transgendered or a female trapped in a male body but otherwise is all female then that desire translates to being hetrosexula and is as norml;a to them as it is to any M/F....>>

Hmmm. CDers with no TG desires would be gay, and Ts's are straight? For those of us inbetween CD and TS? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy Michelle View Post
    Thanks girls for all your comments. I did not really think this would go this far. I have had my second date with the man I spoke of in this thread. It was a wonderful feeling to be treated as a woman. After our date, and him taking me home, standing at the front door I asked him if he would like to come in for a nitecap. He put his arms around me and gave me a toe curling kiss (threw me for a loop) and said he would love to, but he could not because if he did he would want to make love to me, but did not know how. After he said that I did not know what to say. Part of me wanted to tell him "I will teach you." He just said I'll call you in the morning and then left. I will have to admit it was a wonderful date. Deep down I want him.
    Love Ya'll
    Brandy
    Good for you Brandy, Hope it works out. It sounds like he's a great guy.

Being bisexual myself, I had to put my two cents in.. I think its important to realize that Crossdressing or being transgender is a completely different facet than sexuality. Although, when I'm with a man I do tend to prefer to be dressed as a woman, its still two seperate things. My crossdressing isn't defining of my bisexuality, but it definitely adds to it. There are so many different aspects to this, its mind boggling to try to understand.

So to answer, yes I like to be with a man, although being married, dating in the traditional sense is out.

I 've never dated a man but if one were to come on to me I think I'd run with it, at least for a little while, just to experience it. I find that sometimes when I'm out and dressed I notice men waaaaaay more often than when not dressed. Another reason I might date a man is that I have this fantasy about being a real woman (don't we all?) and I'd like to experience some of the sexual intimacy that goes with it.
    Last edited by Di; 01-14-2009 at 08:36 AM. Reason: tmi

Strictly lesbian

When I am dressed I feel no attraction to men, and women are at least as interesting as when I am in male mode, so I guess that my femme self is lesbian.

Actually I believe that that there are two separate parts to this - first, how do we wish to express ourselves on the female-male spectrum, and second, who are we attracted to as sexual partners. I feel about the middle on the first and definitely heterosexual male or lesbian on the second.

i've sometimes thought it would be lovely to be treated like the woman i am on the inside by a handsome and amusing gentleman. maybe a night of fine dining and dancing and perhaps some flirting. yeah, i've thought of that and found it a nice thought. i've even had a physical response to the idea, but then i think of lots of things ......but i'm not what i think - otherwise i'd also be a bankrobber, rock-n-roll star, brain surgeon, and rocket scientist.

I agree with Charlie. A good looking CD (the not so good looking ones don't do it for me) especially in a short skirt gives me the same reaction as a good looking woman. I have only acted on it once and it was fun.

Yes, often, and there's nothing as good as being rtreated like a woman. We're all bisexual really, thats my theory
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaM View Post
    Uhhhhhhh ........... No. Nope. Never.

Boys are yucky, LOL
    LOL I beg to differ lol I love boys!, I thought I swung both ways but since CDing I lean towards the boys, My BF is bi and said I give him the best of both worlds as he prefers crossdressing gay men, lol CDing has it rewards he's sooo cute!!

Since Cding I've become really girly now lol spend most of the time prancing around like a girly now! and why not, I've spent many of years kidding myself and trying to cover it all up....now I just don't care anymore I am who I am
    Last edited by CrossJess; 01-12-2009 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post
    Yes, often, and there's nothing as good as being rtreated like a woman. We're all bisexual really, thats my theory
    Yeah....yeah i think u might be right

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I agree too. Bi sexuality is the best of both worlds.

They say being Bisexual doubles your chance for a date

For some of us dressing increases that chance 100%

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    They say being Bisexual doubles your chance for a date

For some of us dressing increases that chance 100%

Same thing for having multiple personalities. We never go home alone!

I'm a girl

I've considered myself a crossdresser for quite a few years, always wanting to be feminine and pretty. The urge to date other CD'ers and select men is a fairly strong urge that I may submit to.

As far as when I'm not "en femme" I never used to consider other men, but as of late have noticed them. If that makes me bi OR gay, I'll have to live with it.

Ok I'm not attracted to men , but i am to other Cder's and have been with another Cder while en-femme. So does that make me a lesbian? I'm married to a great girl and have children but am attracted to Cder's while they are in female mode. Go figure cause i can't figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki1 View Post
    To be honest I would have to say yes I would, but then you have to understand that I am really a woman stuck in this ugly mans body.
    So it is natural for me to want a man. Being married is the tough part!
    Before anyone asks, yes I would go all the way and have the operation, but love my wife and will have to be happy as a CD.
    I make an ugly girl, but I am still a girl...WOOT
    I would have to say that I agree with all of this except perhaps the part about getting the operation. I would definately date a man as I too feel that I am a woman stuck in a man's body. When I am dressed I feel "complete" if that makes any sense and I am definately bisexual so dating a man would also be quite natural for me.

dating

Even though as well all know, most of us are straight and interested in GGs only, do any of you date straight but accepting guys just for the experioence and companionship with no "after dinner favors" involved except may a kiss?

eh, I'm getting there. I've gotten to the place of realizing that as a woman, men like to talk to me. And I do love talking, and I know what it means now. Just because I talk to you or do anything with you doesn't mean physical attraction. And by eh I mean that's how I feel about sex these days, eh. If I"m attracted and they're attracted then, eh, lets see what happens. But no means no for sure. Carol

Banned Read only
    I don't really discriminate between guys and girls, other than I expect respect from both genders, and/or somewhere in between.