Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CD New Year's Resolutions!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

CD New Year's Resolutions!

Do u have anything CD oriented that you've planned for 2009? They DON"T have to be resolutions! Maybe just hopes or dreams?

Implants? Srs? Going out dressed for the first time? Going to a CD conference?Buying that special gown? Maybe just losing enough pounds to get into the gown u have? Have a make over? Date, or make love to, someone while dressed?

Something really far out? Something very simple? Now's your chance to put your plans and/or dreams down in print!

Mine r quite ordinary: I want to lose my holiday lbs., get a better feel of what my CDing is all about, and maybe go out to a club with some of the wild OC girls! ( The last one is definitely NOT a resolution, but a dream!)
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just same old same old... play with makeup a lot.... dress as much as I can... go out enfemme as often as my schedule lets me... shop till I run out of money.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

New Years Resolutions

Well for me it's going to be losing some weight. Bet that's on the top of everyone's list. Gained alittle since the hip replacement surgery, I want to lose twenty pounds get down to 150 lbs. I have my road bike on a trainer, want to ride twenty miles a day in the house. Get a neck lift, that will happen in March. And get some new hair (wigs). Plus make it to TG conventions like Be-All, and SCC, in 2009.
    Huggs, Renee

I plan to bring my crossdressing to new heights - wild about CDing !

Love,

JoAnne Wheeler

My goals for '09 are: to get out!! continue perfecting my look and my feminine attributes, lose 15lbs, and to just enjoy this wonderful gift!!
    and oh yes! shop!!!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Silver Member
    I don't know if this could be called a resolution but it is my goal to have a professional makeover done in 2009. I have been searching for a place that performs this service and when I find one that is close enough to me I will go there and have this done.
    Last edited by CD Susan; 12-29-2008 at 08:29 PM.

Go out
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE]

Former Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Just same old same old... play with makeup a lot.... dress as much as I can... go out enfemme as often as my schedule lets me... shop till I run out of money.....
    I like your game plan, Karren.

For me, I think I'll start attending the meetings of the CD support group in my area again.

Oh, yeah, and dress more often!

My goal for 2009 is to go to my first CD event. Get all dolled up and go out.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

My plans are to attend the Be All in Chicago in May. I'm hoping to have enough money saved by then but I'll just have to see how 2009 unfolds for me.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Do u have anything CD oriented that you've planned for 2009? They DON"T have to be resolutions! Maybe just hopes or dreams?

Something really far out? Something very simple? Now's your chance to put your plans and/or dreams down in print!

Going out dressed for the first time? done that years ago

Going to a CD conference? did that last year at scc what a blast

Buying that special gown? i don't think so ..

Maybe just losing enough pounds to get into the gown u have? i wish

Have a make over?. done that so much fun

Date, or make love to, someone while dressed no

implants? well thats my goal and very soon too

Srs? the same time i get my implants within the next 130 days but who's counting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Would love to have a make over and of course a few pix taken to mark the event but places to do that in this area are rare

I suppose I want to come out to more people in '09. It feels so good to come out to people, and I feel the sooner the better because I just cannot gather the courage to come out to my old friends.

Silver Member
    I've been told my feminine side makes me more relaxed, understanding, and caring, so I'm going to be as feminine as I can be - every day of the year!

Electrolysis or laser so I can stop plucking!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

My resolution is to just enjoy life to the fullest one day at a time and to finally discuss cd-ing with my SO very soon hopefully, and hope it goes well
    To also dress as much as I want and get to the makeup aspect next

Banned Read only
    I would like to actually meet another CDer to talk, shop, get advice from etc.......

Never forget to dream Raquelle C's Avatar
    Make over and go out with my CD friends!

Aspiring Member
    My goal is to be myself, and have Denise get out more and more all the time.

Hope within the next year to re-locate, at which time i hope to be able to come out and live as Denise 24/7

Denise

My goal is for my femme side to be accepted by my SO. Unfortunately, much of this is out of my control. Until then, I'll dress as often as I can.

I am very much with Stacy. Want to win my wife over but it aint gonna be easy. One other thing is to lose weight so my pregnant stomach disappears and stuff looks nicer.

I don't have any CD related resolutions or anything like that for 2009. I do have the following that I want to focus on:

1) Toning up and losing just a touch of weight- maybe 5 or so lbs.

2) Being that Fall Semester was the first time I've been to school since I graduated High School in 1990, I'm doing well in my classes, but I need to focus a bit more and shoot for A's instead of just going for a B or a C. Especially, this will be true when I transfer to Penn State's World Campus in summer.

3) I need to help keep up my share of the chores around the house.

Get, good at makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Michl41 View Post
    I would like to actually meet another CDer to talk, shop, get advice from etc.......
    I like this ideal.

Some of the other things to add to this in 09 would be.....

2. To dress more and get better at it.

1. Love myself and others more

3. Go out dressed(start on a out of town trip or on a night drive)

4. learn more about cding and what it means to be a CDer.

5. Join a local CDer group.
    Cary

Hello Sherry!
    I have purchased two corsets and I want to lose a bit of weight and get an hour glass figure like you have! I also have purchased a few dresses that are belted or tailored at the waist so the corsets can do their job. For a resolution, I want to go out to a nice restaurant and have a meal with a few of the girls I have met while out and about.
    Charlie