Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you find your womens shoe size using those feet measurers at shoe stores?

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_TGCD
    :no: Maybe those "fetish" heels are smaller!!!

Or... all you guys are buying your men's shoes from this place... they do run a bit larger ! ! ! :duh:
    Wow! I wonder if they do that Big Red style with a 4 inch heel?

I too, do not measure my shoe size. My female size it 1.5 to 2.0 larger than my male size (I have a large collection of comfortably fitting girl shoes).
    AbbyLee

Banned Read only

I finally got shoes !

Well, I finally got myself shoes! 2 pairs of white shoes for $2 each at Salvation Army. And they were both brand new. They fit me, and they are size 9.5 Medium -- I tried them in the store while no one was watching me. I fit size 8.5 mens shoes though. One shoe is a pump the other is a 2.5" heel.