Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Men who just like wearing women's clothing

Men who just like wearing women's clothing

I don't like the whole drag thing. I have nothing against it and people that can pull it off well are a defenite turn on to me. I just don't do it myself. I mean, I know I do have a femme side that comes out to play sometimes. But, are there other guys out there that don't want to look like women that just enjoy wearing women's clothing (skirts, dresses, panties, etc...) like me?

- Rose

(Every so often I will go drag but that is a once in a blue moon thing. Mostly I just enjoy wearing women's clothing).
    LOVE YA!

I'm with you 100%, Rose! Most of the time I just love wearing skirts/dresses and girly things, but it's rare that I want to go "all the way" with makeup, wig, jewelery, etc.
    It's spelled Marika, but it's pronounced Janey!
    Appreciate the beauty in the current moment, because the past is gone and tomorrow never comes.
    Janey's Amost Secret Crossdressing Blog: http://marikajaye.blogspot.com

I don't that you're alone in this feeling and behavior. Though I do sometimes go out en femme, often I just dress around the house with no intention of going out. And I wear panties--because I enjoy doing so--everyday under whatever clothes I'm wearing on the outside.
    warmly, Linnea

Quote Originally Posted by Rose01 View Post
    I don't like the whole drag thing...
    I'm actually bothered by the term "drag" to describe those of us who happen to take our feminine appearance to its fullest potential. Drag implies a show, an act, something that is typically over-the-top in appearance. Drag as a term has a place and I'd guess that most who craft themselves in that arena have no problem with that description. But please understand that a full presentation as the female I am is in no way, shape or form "drag". I'm simply being me.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I am with you Rose, I only enjoy the nice clothes, Never go all the way with makeup or wig.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

That's me. I love girlie pretty lady everything. But I am a man, a biker, bearded, mechanic. As long as I don't look into a mirror I feel like a lady. My wife has to see me, but she says, "It's only cloths". Love dressing, but I am a man and have the best/worst of both worlds. "Why can't I wear what I want?

That's cool... Most of my crossdressing carrier I was like that.. Except for a few times I went out enfemme when I was younger.. But 5 years ago something changed.. Big tiem..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The term itself doesn't bother me. Cassandra Peterson often uses it to describe herself when she is in character as "Elvira".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Holy crap, You just described me to a T but yes i'm with you on this one. I just love wearing womens clothes most of the time i'm just wearing the clothes no make up no wig nothing but those wonderful pretty clothes.

Actually, The term drag comes from the term dragqueen which describes a gay man with far to much fashion sence for either sex. He dresses as a woman to show off his extreme fashion sence.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

I too just very often wear female clothing and not bother with a wig and alot of make-up. being in the closet like me no one else is going to see me (hopefully), so I have no need for heavy make-up, just a bit of lippy.
    I do like to wear jewlery with my clothing though, it is nice to feel ear-rings on the ears dangling away.
    I enjoy the clothes and the feeling of wearing the different materials.
    Sabrina.
    What matters most is how you see yourself.

As this thread demonstrates, there are numerous flavors of transgenderism. Each and every individual should have the freedom to express her/himself in whatever manner is appropriate for them. I applaude everyone who recognizes and embraces their comfort level. Congratulations to you.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Fem clothing feels soooooo darn good.

I love wearing female clothing and the way it makes me feel. I am totally in the closet with it and usually only dress from the neck down. I started because I have always had a nylon fetish, so I started by playing with stockings and pantyhose. After discovering the thrill of feeling the nylon against my skin I tried other things like slips and girdles, and then went to heels, dresses and wearing a bra too. BTW, I was in my early 40's and married for 20yrs at the time I started. Now, I enjoy all kinds of dressing and have also discovered how nice it is to share with other CD's and some selective females too. Linda.

Hey - whatever works for you. It's all superficial stuff after all, a costume of sorts.

Despite being a crossdresser, though, I do not identify with drag.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

I admire those with the ability to go out and "passs", but for me I am happy just enjoying the clothes and the relaxed state of mind that it provides. My dressing is in private, either at home or in hotels, from the neck down. This is what works for me, I don't prejudge others.

Jaydee

If I could get away with it I would just put my femme clothes on and walk out the door. Wake up Brenda you're dreaming again. We all know that the world in which we live will not accept a man wearing a dress or any other piece of female clothing in public. This just reminds me that we live in a society that it's perfectly ok for a GG to put on a piece of male clothing and walk right out the door and nobody even blinks. Let me do it with femme attire and you all know what will happen. I mean go out not trying to pass as a woman.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

I feel the same way i never wanted a complete make over. My pleasure is the lingerie, stockings etc. This is all i need to get in touch with my feminine side.

We come in all sizes, desires, enjoyment, degree of dressing - there is a large spectrum - yet we all have one sisterly thing in common - WE ARE ALL CROSSDRESSERS - just enjoy the level that you like - to each, HER own !
    Love,
    JoAnne Wheeler

Aspiring Member

Wink womens clothing

I enjoyjust wearing panties and bras no make-up or breast forms. I also like my motorcycle time.

its good for me

I just love the feel of the clothes and when dressed i feel so relaxed and comfortable. I do lipstick and nail polish but thats it. Also like some jewellery and accessories. Limited wardrobe at moment due to lack of funds and i am a size 24/26UK. Although i am envious of the looks of some of the girls on here I am enough of a realist to know i will never get anywhere close to them in the beauty stakes.

According to the dictionary, a crossdresser is someone who wears clothing designated to the opposite sex.

To me a crossdresser is someone who tries to pass as the opposite sex.

I have worn femme clothes in public. Come the hot summer weather, it is nice to wear a knee-length denim skirt (as a male).

If every cd did this, then the rest of society will accept this lifestyle.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

My wish

I enjoy panties and bras, skirts, blouses, stockings, and make up. I dress up at home and have never ever gone out. I wish sometimes there was a place where you could dressed no matter how good or poor you look the main thing is to FEEL good inside.
    It's Okay to feel like a girl some times

For me, it's the total look. Want tolook and act as a woman. Clothes, shoes, make-up, jewelry, wig, hairless body, wig, nail polish - want to identify and be identified as a woman.

I've seen women wear casual outfits which were a hybrid of male and female clothing. This means that they were technically crossdressing. I would love to be able to merge my wardrobe in such a way and not have to care about what's what. It seems that most intolerance comes from the perceived perversion of a Male, existing in public (out as opposed to closet) wearing anything that was intended specifically for a Female.

A kilt may technically fall under the definition of skirt, but isn't generally seen as one given it's past. Which makes it more accepted in society compared to a male wearing a pinkish floral skirt.

Back to women wearing casually mens clothing.

There are few things aside from maybe a jockstrap that are specifically made just for men or are considered to be male only. Womens pants, mens pants. Womens skirt, mens.... kilt. Womens dress, mens..... ???

I know that in the past it was unheard of for a woman to wear pants. This just as recent as the Dick Van Dyke show where there were a limited number of times Mrs. Petrie could wear pants. So, if the past is a precedent for the potential evolution of the future, tolerance of men wearing womens clothing is not far into the future provided the argument is sound.

...when we are both cats.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Like Karen, I used to.

For my first two years of CDing, that's all I did. Wear ladies jeans only. Maybe nylons and heels. A bra with sox in it, sometimes.

Then, I found a look that made me appear to be an attractive woman, in my mirror! Now, I rarely bother dressing, unless I'm trying to re-create that illusion!

I wouldn't mind if I was called a drag queen. ( I've been called a lot worse things than that!) Maybe I could appear to be one on stage. Mite fool folks at a diatance, for a few minutes. But, I could NEVER EVER pass in public, close up!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member MsSamanthaErica's Avatar
    I know I could not readily pass as a woman in public, but in private with no one around I can. At least in my mind!

I do wear a wig, since it helps me feel more en femme when I do, brushing long locks or putting it behind my ears, etc. I know that makes some sense to some of my sisters out there. I have not (yet) graduated to makeup, however, painting my toenails excites me and I need to explore that potential.

I sometimes try to figure how close I can get without crossing the line in public, it's not uncommon for me to go out in stockings, a slip and panties just like I did today, but covered in drab.

But for me, the biggest thrill is the exciting clothes and my imagination! For if I imagine myself to be an attractive woman, so I must be...

I'm still trying to conquer heels but today I tried a few new lessons learned and it was far better. I am *so* excited!

~Samantha (in corset, stockings and panties and loving it!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    A girl loves her boots...
    [SIZE="1"]"I used to have demons in my room at night
    Desire, despair, desire
    So many monsters..." -Annie Lennox
    [/SIZE]