Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Men who just like wearing women's clothing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Men who just like wearing women's clothing

I don't like the whole drag thing. I have nothing against it and people that can pull it off well are a defenite turn on to me. I just don't do it myself. I mean, I know I do have a femme side that comes out to play sometimes. But, are there other guys out there that don't want to look like women that just enjoy wearing women's clothing (skirts, dresses, panties, etc...) like me?

- Rose

(Every so often I will go drag but that is a once in a blue moon thing. Mostly I just enjoy wearing women's clothing).
    LOVE YA!

I'm with you 100%, Rose! Most of the time I just love wearing skirts/dresses and girly things, but it's rare that I want to go "all the way" with makeup, wig, jewelery, etc.
    It's spelled Marika, but it's pronounced Janey!
    Appreciate the beauty in the current moment, because the past is gone and tomorrow never comes.
    Janey's Amost Secret Crossdressing Blog: http://marikajaye.blogspot.com

I don't that you're alone in this feeling and behavior. Though I do sometimes go out en femme, often I just dress around the house with no intention of going out. And I wear panties--because I enjoy doing so--everyday under whatever clothes I'm wearing on the outside.
    warmly, Linnea

Quote Originally Posted by Rose01 View Post
    I don't like the whole drag thing...
    I'm actually bothered by the term "drag" to describe those of us who happen to take our feminine appearance to its fullest potential. Drag implies a show, an act, something that is typically over-the-top in appearance. Drag as a term has a place and I'd guess that most who craft themselves in that arena have no problem with that description. But please understand that a full presentation as the female I am is in no way, shape or form "drag". I'm simply being me.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I am with you Rose, I only enjoy the nice clothes, Never go all the way with makeup or wig.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

That's me. I love girlie pretty lady everything. But I am a man, a biker, bearded, mechanic. As long as I don't look into a mirror I feel like a lady. My wife has to see me, but she says, "It's only cloths". Love dressing, but I am a man and have the best/worst of both worlds. "Why can't I wear what I want?

Holy crap, You just described me to a T but yes i'm with you on this one. I just love wearing womens clothes most of the time i'm just wearing the clothes no make up no wig nothing but those wonderful pretty clothes.

Actually, The term drag comes from the term dragqueen which describes a gay man with far to much fashion sence for either sex. He dresses as a woman to show off his extreme fashion sence.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

I too just very often wear female clothing and not bother with a wig and alot of make-up. being in the closet like me no one else is going to see me (hopefully), so I have no need for heavy make-up, just a bit of lippy.
    I do like to wear jewlery with my clothing though, it is nice to feel ear-rings on the ears dangling away.
    I enjoy the clothes and the feeling of wearing the different materials.
    Sabrina.
    What matters most is how you see yourself.

I've had an obsession with nylons since I was in my teens, and I love the way they feel when I'm wearing a pair. SCC 2008 was my first time en femme in public, and it was a VERY intoxicating feeling as well as a stress release!! I live in a small town in the Southern "Bubba Belt", so I have to be picky as to where I can go out in public, even though I have a valid CCW permit and "heat". I've found Tri-Ess to be a great resource and asset in CD'ing in public, and I've lately rediscovered underdressing. Cold outdoor weather is a great excuse to run around wearing nylons under the trousers, and a stomach slimmer DOES help you lose weight as well!! Opaque tights are also great winter underdressing accessories, there are a lot of deer hunters who will wear 2 or 3 pair of pantyhose under their gear, because it DOES help you keep warm!!
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!

I dont want to be a full on woman! I love wereing wemans clothes. If you saw me in make up and my wig you would tell me to go back dressing like a man(LOL)

Most of the time I just wear lingerie under my drab clothes, but when I get the chance I like to dress up around the house. I've got a wig but I haven't had much chance to wear it and I've never really done much with makeup. I don't think I would ever be at all passable, so I just dress around the house and really enjoy the way I feel. If I though I could get away with it I would venture out dolled up in a second.

That's cool... Most of my crossdressing carrier I was like that.. Except for a few times I went out enfemme when I was younger.. But 5 years ago something changed.. Big tiem..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The term itself doesn't bother me. Cassandra Peterson often uses it to describe herself when she is in character as "Elvira".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    i wear panties 24/7 most of the time with a pad and wear a bra all the time when at home now i just enjoy wearing feminine things have only been out once when i went for a set of forms not trying to pass as a women

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    That's cool... Most of my crossdressing carrier I was like that.. Except for a few times I went out enfemme when I was younger.. But 5 years ago something changed.. Big tiem..

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    I'm actually bothered by the term "drag" to describe those of us who happen to take our feminine appearance to its fullest potential. Drag implies a show, an act, something that is typically over-the-top in appearance. Drag as a term has a place and I'd guess that most who craft themselves in that arena have no problem with that description. But please understand that a full presentation as the female I am is in no way, shape or form "drag". I'm simply being me.
    I couldn't agree with Sara Jessica more re the term drag.

I used to just like dressing in fem clothes, usually a skirt and tunic sometimes a dress. More often than not for me now though I want to take things a little further, heels and some jewellery, some scent though less often make-up. I dont currently have a wig - though this is coming soon. I've very recently (after about 30 years) come to terms with my female / fem identity and I guess this is why things are changing for me now. There was a time when i would shoot down in flames anyone who referred to me as a girl on a forum like this but I don't bother about things like that now and have even adopted a part unisex part female name. How things (and opinions) can change.

As this thread demonstrates, there are numerous flavors of transgenderism. Each and every individual should have the freedom to express her/himself in whatever manner is appropriate for them. I applaude everyone who recognizes and embraces their comfort level. Congratulations to you.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Fem clothing feels soooooo darn good.

I love wearing female clothing and the way it makes me feel. I am totally in the closet with it and usually only dress from the neck down. I started because I have always had a nylon fetish, so I started by playing with stockings and pantyhose. After discovering the thrill of feeling the nylon against my skin I tried other things like slips and girdles, and then went to heels, dresses and wearing a bra too. BTW, I was in my early 40's and married for 20yrs at the time I started. Now, I enjoy all kinds of dressing and have also discovered how nice it is to share with other CD's and some selective females too. Linda.

Hey - whatever works for you. It's all superficial stuff after all, a costume of sorts.

Despite being a crossdresser, though, I do not identify with drag.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

I admire those with the ability to go out and "passs", but for me I am happy just enjoying the clothes and the relaxed state of mind that it provides. My dressing is in private, either at home or in hotels, from the neck down. This is what works for me, I don't prejudge others.

Jaydee

If I could get away with it I would just put my femme clothes on and walk out the door. Wake up Brenda you're dreaming again. We all know that the world in which we live will not accept a man wearing a dress or any other piece of female clothing in public. This just reminds me that we live in a society that it's perfectly ok for a GG to put on a piece of male clothing and walk right out the door and nobody even blinks. Let me do it with femme attire and you all know what will happen. I mean go out not trying to pass as a woman.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Same thing for me. I wear femme things because I love the feel. I love the look also but I could never pass so I don't look in the mirror very often. I wear femme undergarments all the time and most of the time at home I wear my "comfy" clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydee View Post
    I admire those with the ability to go out and "passs", but for me I am happy just enjoying the clothes and the relaxed state of mind that it provides. My dressing is in private, either at home or in hotels, from the neck down. This is what works for me, I don't prejudge others.

Jaydee
    Me too, I used to do the full femme parade when I was younger and single, but with a wife and 2 kids, and all the travel I do for work, I find it hard to squeeze in sleep. Now I've cut it down to dressing when I'm away at work, in hotels, besides, carrying all that extra stuff in my suitcase takes up too much room.

Christy

I feel the same way i never wanted a complete make over. My pleasure is the lingerie, stockings etc. This is all i need to get in touch with my feminine side.

Aspiring Member

Wink womens clothing

I enjoyjust wearing panties and bras no make-up or breast forms. I also like my motorcycle time.