Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Men who just like wearing women's clothing

Smile

I am so glad I am not the only one out there that feels this way.

- Rose
    LOVE YA!

I am the type who just likes wearing feminine clothing even though I have forms, wig, some makeup, I have never gone out or completely dressed. Will I? maybe some day.
    Know if I where 20 years younger and 100# lighter. then hell yes, I would.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I've had an obsession with nylons since I was in my teens, and I love the way they feel when I'm wearing a pair. SCC 2008 was my first time en femme in public, and it was a VERY intoxicating feeling as well as a stress release!! I live in a small town in the Southern "Bubba Belt", so I have to be picky as to where I can go out in public, even though I have a valid CCW permit and "heat". I've found Tri-Ess to be a great resource and asset in CD'ing in public, and I've lately rediscovered underdressing. Cold outdoor weather is a great excuse to run around wearing nylons under the trousers, and a stomach slimmer DOES help you lose weight as well!! Opaque tights are also great winter underdressing accessories, there are a lot of deer hunters who will wear 2 or 3 pair of pantyhose under their gear, because it DOES help you keep warm!!
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!

Banned Read only cd_britney_426's Avatar
    I've never been into drag myself. Before I continue we should all make sure we get the labels right. I consider drag to mean female impersonation. A lot of gay bars as well as the TG-friendly bar I go to has "drag shows." Most of the actresses are not transgender and actually show up to the club in drab and change into female appearance in a dressing room on site. They will also change out and leave the club in drab and you will rarely see them in femme for any other purpose. I enjoy watching drag shows but what turns me off from it personally is the exaggerated flashy appearance of it all. No GG would ever wear any of the outfits the drag queens wear except maybe on Halloween so drag is not realistic.

I find it fairly annoying how so many of the gay men at the club will refer to all of the transsexuals and the crossdressers as "drag queens" and refer to the female appearance of a biological male to be "drag." Since impersonation or acting are not my motivations for dressing up and I actually feel and identify as female when in femme then it has to be something else other than drag.

As for me, my crossdressing has more to do with expressing my true self. I didn't know this in the beginning but I do now. The clothes and look help give me a better personality because I don't have to try to act like a guy but regardless of what I wear I am still me. I don't have a lot of time on my hands so I try to be pretty purpose-driven and that is why I rarely dress up much if I'm just going to be staying home. If I am going to get all dressed up in femme, I've got to go out and do something. I need a lot of work on the makeup, walk, and other things but I am not so concerned about these technical aspects as I am about finding out who I really am fully and what this means for my future. Britney

I definately think that it just depends on the individual. I think the main point of crossdressing is the clothes, or at least it's the main force compelling someone to become a crossdresser. Wanting to be a girl is something different I think. While it's cool for anyone to dress how they want, it just like it better to appear more feminine rather than just a dude in a dress.

[QUOTE=Rose01;1551038]I don't like the whole drag thing. I have nothing against it and people that can pull it off well are a defenite turn on to me. I just don't do it myself. I mean, I know I do have a femme side that comes out to play sometimes. But, are there other guys out there that don't want to look like women that just enjoy wearing women's clothing (skirts, dresses, panties, etc...) like me?

Sometimes it's better for me to copy the quote because I easily stray off topic. "Drag" is a reference, and it's use has already been addressed here. But, directly to the question: I approach cross dressing as (more or less) an art form. I really enjoy the variety in design and colors that are available, and I've accummulated closets-full. However, the idea of wearing fem clothing, especially concealed articles, in total privacy, only for the sake of wearing these garments, does nothing for me. My apologies to those who wear women's undergarments all the time. If it works for you . . . But to attend a conference, such as SCC or Esprit, where a couple of opportunities are in the schedule to really show your best is what it's all about to me. It's like presenting an exhibit of my art, or a recital of my music.

I just like wearing women's clothes, nothing fancy, just flats and slacks when i can get the chance and mostly around the house. In the seventies i went out dressed all the time and, some how, managed to pass(I think). That thrill is gone and around the house would be fine, but the wife is home all the time now. So I'm with Karen in time between dressing.
    I remember coming home from the Army, I couldn't wait to see how my patent flats looked with my dress greens.

To each their own is my motto. We are different and have different levels of crossdressing.

Myself, I love doing the total femme thing.Love the clothes,panties,bras,wigs,make up,jewelry,the whole nine yards.

Felicity
    Last edited by PhillyGuy2Girl; 01-02-2009 at 10:59 AM.
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGuy2Girl View Post
    To each their own is my motto. We are different and have different levels of crossdressing.

Felicity
    True. The more I think about different levels, the more I realize I do the same when dressing masculinely. Some days I feel like dressing in one style and the next day another so long as I'm comfortable. It varies depending on a myriad of things. Also true for me when I Xdress.
    ...when we are both cats.

I dress for the softness of women's clothing, the swirl of a skirt round my legs, the hug of a tight dress or skirt round my body, the feel of silk or nylon panties and the smoothness of nylon stockings. I just love that sensuousness. I dress in private mainly (without my wife's knowledge, when she is away) and then only the clothes, no make-up, wig or breast forms. But once in a while, when away alone for one or other reason, I go to professional makeover services for a complete feminine look.

I like to wear a skirt and flats around the house without all the trimmings. Billie Jean

It is all about the frabics.. Nothing feels better than silk or satin.

4 inch heels aren't bad either.

When i haven't much time,i will just dress without makeup,it still makes me feel good,but i'm happier when i can do the whole makeup,nails and wig.Even though i'm in the closet i still like to glam up.

Nikki

Same thing for me. I wear femme things because I love the feel. I love the look also but I could never pass so I don't look in the mirror very often. I wear femme undergarments all the time and most of the time at home I wear my "comfy" clothes.

For the last several years I've been a 24/7 CD/Guy meaning I'm 24/7 in womens clothes but fully presenting as male. My usual attire is fem slacks/jeans and simple tops/blouses with fem shoes of some sort. Its a very rare occasion I get a second look and if I do its from a GG who probably has the same clothes in her closet. I prefer the texture/feel of a womans cut/fabric in what I wear. I can CD all the time and not be noticed but I have the peace/comfort knowing "my little secret". Oh I do venture a bit too fem at times (for a guy) but what girl doesn't want to look or feel pretty on occasion?

Jenn

I wear whatever I feel comfortable in I underdress 24/7 bra and panties sometimes fem socks with designs on them. at home I,m comfortable in a skirt and womens top for most of the time. I have long french acrylics 24/7 and painted toes most of the time. as for makeup and wig it seems to require too much time to enjoy all of the time those are reserved for special occasions when we have the space and time, read no company kids etc. Happy newyear everyone Morgan

There is no other way for me to look at my dressing except as being a guy in womens clothes. I don't try to kid myself into thinking I can/could pass. I have a wig but rarely wear it; likewise with a pair of heels ... a weak knee makes me nervous when wearing them. In the past, I toyed a bit with makeup but don't bother with it anymore. I feel good when I'm wearing the clothes and particularly the lingerie and that is where I get my enjoyment. I love the feel nylons on my legs, the tightness of the bra around my chest and the wonderful feeling of a full slip. My wife knows and accepts what I do and I have the freedom of leaving my things on the bed if I so choose. I'm very satisfied with the way I am.

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar

Me too!

Okay, I'll chime in. I love to wear skirts and nice blouses, underdress, and have on a little bit of makeup. No wigs, though. The way I see it, I'm wearing feminine clothing to express my feminine side. And I agree that if more CDs wore feminine clothing, without trying to pass as women, then attitudes might have a chance of changing. Then again, for some (not me) if wearing feminine clothing became acceptable for men, some would be sorry as the thrill *might* be gone.
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

I must be weird! I don't ever want it to be acceptable for a man to wear a skirt in public while maintaining a male identity.

I used to think that I just "liked the feel" of womens clothing. I've learned that what I really desired was the feel of "being" a women. I don't want to just wear a bra, I want to support my breasts.

I want to express femininity, not look like a guy in a dress.

At least that's my goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Byllie View Post
    Okay, I'll chime in. I love to wear skirts and nice blouses, underdress, and have on a little bit of makeup. No wigs, though. The way I see it, I'm wearing feminine clothing to express my feminine side. And I agree that if more CDs wore feminine clothing, without trying to pass as women, then attitudes might have a chance of changing. Then again, for some (not me) if wearing feminine clothing became acceptable for men, some would be sorry as the thrill *might* be gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie Ellen View Post
    I must be weird! I don't ever want it to be acceptable for a man to wear a skirt in public while maintaining a male identity.

I used to think that I just "liked the feel" of womens clothing. I've learned that what I really desired was the feel of "being" a women. I don't want to just wear a bra, I want to support my breasts.

I want to express femininity, not look like a guy in a dress.

At least that's my goal.
    I like to imagine a sci-fi future where what gender you are and what you look like physically could be changed before you walk outside for the day.

With the rate of what people are able to do evolving at the pace it is able to in the world, I feel confident in that my ideas and dreams have some sort of probability to them.
    ...when we are both cats.

I also only wear womens clothes, no make up or wig. I do not try to look like a woman, only a guy in a dress.

I wear female clothes or androngoneous clothes anyway...
    Female jeans - I only own 2 male jeans and 6 female.

panties, purse...

But I dont' want to pass, just want my femme side.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    That's cool... Most of my crossdressing carrier I was like that.. Except for a few times I went out enfemme when I was younger.. But 5 years ago something changed.. Big tiem..

Aspiring Member
    I fully agree.
    It's nice to wear what you want and go as far as you want.
    I sometimes only need to paint my nails.
    Other times I need to don stockings suspenders panties and a bra.
    If I feel the need I go the whole hog and use make up and a wig then go for a drive fully dressed.

Just enjoy it

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlisonErinMarietti View Post
    I like to imagine a sci-fi future where what gender you are and what you look like physically could be changed before you walk outside for the day
    This was actually an episode of the New Outer Limits.
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.