Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Men who just like wearing women's clothing

I do both.......mostly just wear femme clothes etc... without going the whole way with make up. I do enjoy dressing this way and will frequently carry this into my male life where circumstances permit. I would undoubtedly fully dress with make up more often if I didn't suffer with a terrible shaving rash when I close shave. (Any recommendations on how to eradicate this rash would be appreciated as I have tried lots). Em x

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    I also do both, although of late I have been just dressing at home. No makeup or the like, not going out etc.... I enjoy wearing women's clothes a lot. I also enjoy getting into a feminine personality and passing and all that jazz... but I only do that in spurts.

I could easily live with just plain crossdressing though.

Yeah Rose,

Excellent point....

I do enjoy dressing up all the way, complete with make up, jewelry and feminine clothes in total, but rarely do I go out like that. One day I will tho.... but for now things are working so I'll just reamin status quo and happy with what I have.

I have noticed however, that I must wear feminine underthings all of the time and I am a bit more relaxed each day about wearing things like feminine jeans with guy clothes or a feminine sweater as long as it isn't too feminine while in guy mode...otherwise, if the clothes are too feminine I'll opt to stay home and dress up and have fun at home.

all the way

I have always been content to dress without a wig or makeup. I am tall and figured that was all that was possible. As I got older I got interested in wigs and started wearing them. Later in life I started using makeup and learning how to apply it and look feminine. Then, I finally wanted to see how it is for a woman to shop and have lunch. I gave it a try and loved it. Noone really noticed that I wasnt a woman and had lovely days as a woman. I was looked at as being a tall lady although I had to forego the 2 inch heels and move to "flats".
    Fine with me, its fun.
    I think that many of you who wont be satisfied to just wear a dress but may want to go out shopping enfemme.
    Do it.. its fun.
    Janet

Yes I love the clothes and have never dressed completely with a wig and makeup although I would love to soon. For me give me a nitegown or some lingerie I'm happy but don't get me wrong I love dresses, skirts, and anything else fem. I'm trying to build my wardrobe but with limited funds it is tough at the present time but hopefully that will change soon.

I dont want to be a full on woman! I love wereing wemans clothes. If you saw me in make up and my wig you would tell me to go back dressing like a man(LOL)

"But for me, the biggest thrill is the exciting clothes and my imagination! For if I imagine myself to be an attractive woman, so I must be... "

In just a few words you have captured the essence of who we are.

You just have to love it!!!!

Most of the time I just wear lingerie under my drab clothes, but when I get the chance I like to dress up around the house. I've got a wig but I haven't had much chance to wear it and I've never really done much with makeup. I don't think I would ever be at all passable, so I just dress around the house and really enjoy the way I feel. If I though I could get away with it I would venture out dolled up in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Ellen View Post
    I must be weird! I don't ever want it to be acceptable for a man to wear a skirt in public while maintaining a male identity.
    OUCH...!

This is me on my way out the door for Jury duty.

This was today at Lowe's hardware getting a new chainsaw blade.

These are just more of my various skirts
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Banned Read only
    I must be weird! I don't ever want it to be acceptable for a man to wear a skirt in public while maintaining a male identity.
    Let's modify that just a little....

I must be weird! I don't ever want it to be acceptable for a woman to wear trousers in public while maintaining a female identity.
    There! Now you can see how f***ing stupid that sounds!

I'm just a guy in womens clothes too! I do like to imagine how I could look if I were a real girl but that is fantasy and I live in reality knowing I'm just a guy who enjoys crossdressing.

emmi

I really like your overall look. I consider myself as a feminized male and don't object to the terms Jane-Girl, Nancy-Boy, or Sissy. I am also very proud of who and what I am. You look many year younger without the beard.

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by Intertwined View Post
    OUCH...!

This is me on my way out the door for Jury duty.

This was today at Lowe's hardware getting a new chainsaw blade.

These are just more of my various skirts
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Wearing women’s clothes restarted for me in earnest several years ago when I discovered that traditionally women’s clothing often provided disability accommodation lacking in men’s clothing.

The suitability of women’s clothes was a chain reaction that started with the discovery that women’s pull-on pants were easier to put on and pull up than men’s belted pants, and the suggestion by a (male) MD that I try wearing pantyhose to avoid persisting indentations in my lower legs. When wearing pull-on pants and pantyhose, the fly traditionally found in men’s briefs is not useful, and lighter panties are more comfortable with pantyhose anyway. However, pull on pants often pull down and the tops of panties and pantyhose are visible. This can be avoided by wearing a short slip, wherein the tail can’t pull out because you are sitting on it! The slippery material in most slips also makes it easier to pull up pants and tuck in the shirttail. I usually remove the pants and top in the evening, put on a long tee, and leave on the slip and pantyhose.

I posted these suggestions on a non-CD forum, and the overwhelming response was to avoid “girl things”. I probably discovered the functionally of women’s clothes because I have worn women’s clothes whenever possible since I was a teen. My findings also provided an “excuse” for my wife to accept and participate in my crossdressing. Kudos to those of you who go out in “mixed” mode (which restroom go you use?). For me it’s underdressing now, but the further I go, the more I want to go ‘all the way’ and go out en femme.

Talking

That’s pretty much what I do at the moment. I have been out en-femme many times, but as my parents don't support my CD nature it gets expensive getting a hotel every time I go out. I'll be getting my own place in a few years so then I can do what I want when I want.

Amelia.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile I would love to just go out in a skirt but...

I feel more confident being dressed up as a woman and feel better about myself. In the summer month's I will wear skirts outside while mowing the lawn without being fully dressed up. This past year it was several times but with 2009, I expect to wear skirts whenever I'm outside the house. Enough neighbors have seen me dressed up and in skirts otherwise, that i think it will be fine..

But in public away from home I prefer to be fully dressed up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

I used to be like that. When I dressed it was just in panties maybe a bra and stockings that's it. But at about age 45 (I'm now almost 51) something changed suddenly and in a big way. I sudenly wanted to dress fully and, yes even go out dressed, which up to that point had been a big no no. This hit me all of a sudden. After wrestling with my feelings I went out and bought a "starter wardrobe" and Jennifer was born..........My only regret, I wish I had done it sooner

I agree with "JenniferTgurl", when I was younger I was happy with just wearing panties and dresses without dressing up all the way. But it was because I didn't have any wigs or my own makeup . Now, when I dress I always have to wear a wig and make up and create the illusion that I am a woman; otherwise I don't dress at all. I guess just wearing the clothes is no longer enough for me.

Drag Queens is a term I feel should be used only for those who are professional entertainers or those doing it an entertaining reason. The rest of us are at different stages in our CDing and there will always be that difference. It really doesn't matter because we find our own comfort level and that is where we'll stay until and if we decide to change it. Labels and tags are sometimes used to put people down and they only answer to that is just accept whatever the outside world calls us and not let it lower our self esteem. Tags like sissy were fighting words when I was growing up and now deep inside me I accept the term, there isn't any of the negative feelings I once had. I accept me for who I am, I'm not going to hurt others and I'm not going to let them hurt me.

Agree

I just like wearing sexy things in private,Harley's got it described for me. I am a bearded male that loves to put on a mini skirt or a dressy office outfit lip gloss and jewelry and just hang out. My wife loves to see me like this and even thinks my attitude changes when dressed. Panties for me 24/7 and wear a bra most days under my male clothes. Although someday I would love to go all the way.I just love wearing womens cloths.
    Rach
    Sexy Rachell

Junior Member Michelle_in_tights's Avatar
    I just wear tights and leotards or swimsuits for the thrill and once I'm satisfied I can't wait to get out of them. Its more of a fetish for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    Originally Posted by Katie Ellen
    Let's modify that just a little....

Originally Posted by Katie Ellen
    I must be weird! I don't ever want it to be acceptable for a woman to wear trousers in public while maintaining a female identity.

There! Now you can see how f***ing stupid that sounds!
    Thanks MissC, you beat me to it. When i first saw that, my blood boiled. All i could think was, "She wants us to suffer ridicule, hatred, and embarrassment just because of who we are?"

Out of Intertwined's pics, i really like the last one with the tank, beige skirt & sneaks. That is one cool and comfy look.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Bobbi Joseph
    sig removed - against forum rules

I an somewhat that way but I do enjoy feeling and dressing sexy now and then.
    Angie

So far for me I am content to dress in sexy clothing. No need for a wig, nail polish, or other refinements but I can see that changing.
    Diane

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbiJ View Post
    Out of Intertwined's pics, i really like the last one with the tank, beige skirt & sneaks. That is one cool and comfy look.

Someone here is probably going to scream, but... that beige skirt is actually a man's (yes, made specifically for men) hiking skirt, from Mountain Hardwear. I have one too, and wear it lots in the summer with a t-shirt and river sandals. Fact is, I probably wear skirts more in guy mode than girl mode. They're all pretty masculine-looking though -- denim, camo, etc. And nary a batted eyelash anywhere I go.

Of course, wearing men's skirts wouldn't have anything to do with crossdressing. But there's still a bit of public perception out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    I'm actually bothered by the term "drag" to describe those of us who happen to take our feminine appearance to its fullest potential. Drag implies a show, an act, something that is typically over-the-top in appearance. Drag as a term has a place and I'd guess that most who craft themselves in that arena have no problem with that description. But please understand that a full presentation as the female I am is in no way, shape or form "drag". I'm simply being me.
    I couldn't agree with Sara Jessica more re the term drag.

I used to just like dressing in fem clothes, usually a skirt and tunic sometimes a dress. More often than not for me now though I want to take things a little further, heels and some jewellery, some scent though less often make-up. I dont currently have a wig - though this is coming soon. I've very recently (after about 30 years) come to terms with my female / fem identity and I guess this is why things are changing for me now. There was a time when i would shoot down in flames anyone who referred to me as a girl on a forum like this but I don't bother about things like that now and have even adopted a part unisex part female name. How things (and opinions) can change.