Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Men who just like wearing women's clothing

Going out wearing womens clothes, but obviously male will help let the muggles learn to eventually accept crossdressing. Just like when women first started to wear pants.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to pass. There is also nothing wrong with not wanting to pass. You are free to be yourself.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Randee View Post
    But take a reality check once in a while. Crossdressing, especially trying to pass, is a major waster of the time we have been given here.
    Good point and something I have personally come to realize as my CDing has matured over the years. No harm in enjoying the fantasy but don't let it become a compulsion nor have it define your experience. You should be able to enjoy both states of presentation not just one. More importantly find a way to properly integrate CDing into your life so that you never have to set aside a special time especially if that means deliberately excluding those around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
    I have also taken to wearing a bra most of the time. Sometimes for days or even weeks on end (not the same one, I have several so I can change ) I do get a kick when I feel the strap around my back sometimes but never thought that things might feel different to GGs
    I wear my wife's bra whenever possible (like now) but she takes it off as soon as she (thinks she) can and doesn't wear one at home. She doesn't want me to be a "girl" so I underdress without a bra, makeup, or wig now. But she bought my panties, pantyhose, and slips and accepts that I wear them almost daily (underdresing away from home and when friends & family might drop in and uncovered at home in the evering). A bra is next, then a women's short hairstyle, and makeup. Then going out with her en femme.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 01-10-2009 at 12:01 PM.

Ahh but there is a difference when women wears male clothes and are accepted but if a male wears a skirt or dress this is seen as deviant and wrong by much of society.
    Yeah, I don't get that either. What I also don't get is the whole double standard thing in society today. I mean, when two women kiss or make out, its considered hot and sexy but if two men kiss or make out its "Oh, They're Gay!". That I don't get...

- Rose
    LOVE YA!

I prefer to be 100% all done up - full makeup, clothes, and the whole works. That is the most fulfilling experience for me. When I look in the mirror, I want to see Gabrielle looking back at me, not just my (male) self dressed in women's clothes.

I can't pass as a woman in public, but I like to try and pass as one in the mirror.

I rarely have the time and opportunity to do all of that, so most of the time, I just wear the clothes. I still love wearing the clothes when I can't get all made up, but the experience is not as rewarding.

Very interesting to read the wide range of differences in personal preference.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Aspiring Member MsSamanthaErica's Avatar
    I need a lot more practice before I am ready to go out... at the moment it is private to me and I try to underdress when I can. I dress more and more in private than I ever used to -- plus more when I am out and about (drab, yet sophisticated LOL). It makes me feel so special when I do, no matter what I end up 'doing'.

Having been laughed at a lot when I was kid, I *never* laugh at anyone who is different. I know that is just too cruel. I sometimes stare, only because by female side wants to know how they did it or watch them strut their stuff.

It's good to be a woman...even if for only a little while!

~Samantha
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    A girl loves her boots...
    [SIZE="1"]"I used to have demons in my room at night
    Desire, despair, desire
    So many monsters..." -Annie Lennox
    [/SIZE]

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    im just a guy in womens clothes........
    wasnt born female so im not gona try to pass as one........

why should only the females get to wear all the fun clothes??????

i HATE wearing pants........

a skirt can NEVER be to short...........

Red face

I wear panties 24/7 and I also would like to be able wear skirts and blouses when I fell like it.

I will never understand why women wearing mens clothes is acceptable but iin this society, men wearing women's clothe is concidered odd. I don't get it.

- Rose
    LOVE YA!

Aspiring Member MsSamanthaErica's Avatar

Great point Rose! I say that *all* the time! Let me wear what makes me feel good!!

Hugs,
    ~Samantha
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    A girl loves her boots...
    [SIZE="1"]"I used to have demons in my room at night
    Desire, despair, desire
    So many monsters..." -Annie Lennox
    [/SIZE]

Ahh but there is a difference when women wears male clothes and are accepted but if a male wears a skirt or dress this is seen as deviant and wrong by much of society.
    I think men should be as comfortable shopping for, and wearing, women’s clothes as women are in wearing men’s clothing. I underdress frequently and am comfortable wearing women's clothing. But it is also offers accommodations for men who are handicapped. I posted specifics in the Suitable Clothing thread, That post is quite long so specifics are not repeated here.

I posted my suggestions on a forum for those with MS. The overwhelming response asserted that men should only wear menswear and avoid "girl things". Apparently society is not ready to accept a man wearing clothes that are traditional for females, although these offer "solutions" to the problem of identifying clothing that would provide accommodations for difficulty due to limited flexibility, lousy balance, exposed skin, and swelling of the lower legs.

I like to dress fully, with make up and wig. I don't own a pair of breast forms, but I am saving up for a pair. I probably will never pass as a female and I have no desire to be a female. I just like to look as close to one as I can. I love the look and feel of the clothes. I don't go out dressed and don't know if I ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    Someone here is probably going to scream, but... that beige skirt is actually a man's (yes, made specifically for men) hiking skirt, from Mountain Hardwear. I have one too, and wear it lots in the summer with a t-shirt and river sandals. Fact is, I probably wear skirts more in guy mode than girl mode. They're all pretty masculine-looking though -- denim, camo, etc. And nary a batted eyelash anywhere I go.

Of course, wearing men's skirts wouldn't have anything to do with crossdressing. But there's still a bit of public perception out there.

MissConstrued,

Thanks for the insight, I looked for this hiking skirt on Mountain Hardware website and couldn't find it. Can you point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
    SG

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by skirt_guy View Post
    MissConstrued,

Thanks for the insight, I looked for this hiking skirt on Mountain Hardware website and couldn't find it. Can you point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
    SG

I don't know. I bought mine from REI, but it's not showing on their website either. There are two possible explanations -- it's not in stock right now because it's winter, or they're not making it any longer.

I love the feel when I am dressed as agirl. I dress all the time except when I go out to work or where I could be recognized. If I could I would dress enfemme all the time. I would love to have a complete makeover just to see how it feels to be made up professonally. I wear skirts and blouses most of the time. I don't like wearing pants when in girl mode. I love the feel of a skirt as it moves as you move. I also love the feel of high heels when I walk around. The more feminine the better. I am working on the makeup but still have a way to go to get it just right. My wife bought me some new makeup and earrings today and I love it.

Count me in as a guy that just likes femme clothes. But I do get out and about in full femme on average about once a month. I would rather leave the wig and makeup at home. But I do have a wife and kids to look out for and take care of. And living in a small town it would be hell if word ever got out.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    I don't know. I bought mine from REI, but it's not showing on their website either. There are two possible explanations -- it's not in stock right now because it's winter, or they're not making it any longer.
    Unfortunately, suitable clothing often “disappears”. Case in point are the tank-top slips that I got at jcp.com last year. The slips are better undershirts that tall men’s undershirts as they are the same length with wide straps, but the nylon slips makes it easier to pull up pants. I wanted to get a similar product, but without spandex so it would be lighter and less restrictive. Alas, I haven’t found one, and the ones I got last year have disappeared. I did get a Vanity Fair spin slip but it isn’t a good substitute – it is too wide at the bottom and has narrow straps that are uncomfortable as they slip off my shoulders unless I am wearing a “padded” bra too. Other products that have seemingly disappeared now are a slip with a crotch closure which would be ideal with pants (and was popular with “Rosie the riveter” in WWII) and a bra with a faux collar to wear with a sweater (I saw one at Penney’s a couple decades ago when I was looking for other lingerie, natch, but now that I want one I can’t find it).
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 01-23-2009 at 03:00 PM.

Women's Clothes

Interesting thread for me...over the past couple of years, actually since I've been a member here, I have progressed from a long time panty wearer, to stockings...to camis...to skirts and tops at home...to forms and a wig...to mani/pedis and waxed eyebrows in drab, and finally a makeover which was a fantastic experience...now I'm back where I started...I just don't have the time to dress and present correctly, not to mention other concerns...so my new goal is to underdress...do my fem things like manis/pedis and shaving...and incorporate some fem jeans, slacks and tops, that I can wear out, into my new lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by MsSamanthaErica View Post
    I know I could not readily pass as a woman in public, but in private with no one around I can. At least in my mind!

I do wear a wig, since it helps me feel more en femme when I do, brushing long locks or putting it behind my ears, etc. I know that makes some sense to some of my sisters out there. I have not (yet) graduated to makeup, however, painting my toenails excites me and I need to explore that potential.

I sometimes try to figure how close I can get without crossing the line in public, it's not uncommon for me to go out in stockings, a slip and panties just like I did today, but covered in drab.

But for me, the biggest thrill is the exciting clothes and my imagination! For if I imagine myself to be an attractive woman, so I must be...

I'm still trying to conquer heels but today I tried a few new lessons learned and it was far better. I am *so* excited!

~Samantha (in corset, stockings and panties and loving it!)

Samatha I'm with you, although I have mastered Heels in so much as three inch down to flats, not so much for anything higher. We girls are what we are and while we accept ourselves we yearn to be acceped when ever and where ever our girlish hearts desire.
    Laura

I'm limited with what I care to wear most of the time.. I rarely wear makeup, and when I do it is very basic such as lipstick or nail polish.. I could just as easily wear pantyhose and heels with a skirt as to a dress.. but a dress is nice as well when the mood strikes me...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

wearing a denim skidt and black hose now. wanna figure out where i can go out to cuz i just wanna get out like this!! SHOES!! that's what is holding me back. what shoes go with simple denim and hose?

Loving female clothing

I definitely love to dress fully en femme every once in a while, but most of the time I just like to dress without a wig or makeup. For awhile I was getting extremely "Ballsy" excuse the expression, and going out dressed waist up as a man, and waist down as a woman. I got looks from almost everyone, but most people are too afraid to make harsh comments because the US is such a sue-happy country.... It's usually just jeans and maybe wedges or flats(most people don't even notice this), but I've ran multiple errands in mini-skirts and stiletto knee high boots, which people definitely notice. Once or twice I went completely dressed as a woman including breast forms but no wig or makeup, people had no idea how to react to that... it's a bit scary at first, but so exciting. So my point in this ramble is I just love clothes made for woman, it's so much better than "mens clothing" and I think it's ridiculous that it is perfectly acceptable for a woman to wear a suit and tie, or her boyfriend's clothing, but I can wear my girlfriend's Jimmy Choos...

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose01 View Post
    I will never understand why women wearing mens clothes is acceptable but iin this society, men wearing women's clothe is concidered odd. I don't get it.
    One theory I've come across is that females are less powerful than males in our society, so females are gaining social stature by being more masculine, while males are losing social stature by being more feminine. Most people in our society have trouble understanding why someone would choose to lower their social position, and see anyone who does so as inferior and/or mentally defective.

It might be completely rubbish but I can see the logic behind it.

Alice

Quote Originally Posted by MsSamanthaErica View Post

Great point Rose! I say that *all* the time! Let me wear what makes me feel good!!

Hugs,
    ~Samantha
    I love to dress in womens clothes.My favorite is a grey skirtsuit,white silky blouse,
    off-black pantyhose&black heels
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

I too hardly ever dress fully since my reveal to my wife several years ago and with her neagitive response I purged all my wigs and pretty things.(dumb) so now I find any type of female clothing to be fun and exciting. I have facial hair so what is the use trying to go all out. So as for me I'm a guy who loves the feel of women's clothes....
    No, those are my Panties]