Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From what I have read on here today...

From what I have read on here today...

it seems that lot of us have dressed to the nines either last night or today. I pose one question for all of you. How many of you here DID NOT dress up at all today and just caught up on some "recliner time" drank beer, watched all of the bowl games and had a nice new year`s dinner? Personally, I haven`t dressed since last week(but watch out this weekend!). I haven`t dressed at all last night or today. In the course of 9 hours I have had several frosty beverages and sat through 2 bowl games. Happy new year!!! Cheers!

I actually took it easy today. No dressing for me, I relaxed, ate and watched some football. I've never been much for dressing on holidays anyway.

i didnt dress...

i didnt watch any bowl games but i did watch the first period of the NHL Winter Classic (Red Wings and Blackhawks at Wrigley Field)...

then i went to see a friend ive not seen in a couple months and to give out the Christmas presents i didnt mail out...

Well, yes - for a while, anyway. Had a guest over for a mid-afternoon main meal, and traded the long plaid skirt for trousers, retaining the red turtleneck and 2" heel ankle boots. Does this count?

I haven't dressed in a month!!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraheels View Post
    I actually took it easy today. No dressing for me, I relaxed, ate and watched some football. I've never been much for dressing on holidays anyway.
    I`m not real crazy about dressing on the holidays either

Hi Natalie: I hardly ever dress to the nines but around the house I'm almost always in a skirt & heels and am that way today. I'm also drinking beer and watching the bowl games. It would be nice to have a close game as these blow-outs are getting boring, although that allows more time to get another beer. LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Shine On You Crazy Diamond
    Luv Jamie

Karren Hutton! For shame.

"I haven't dressed in a month!!!!"
    Last edited by Eva Marie; 01-01-2009 at 09:13 PM.

Thanks, Eva Marie.... just rub it in... SIGH.................
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I didn't dress at all, went to parties last night with my room mates. Spent today watching the Winter classic. Besides, we keep our house around 60, and I'm much much too cold to wear a dress.

I've been sick all week so dressing was pretty much out of the question. It took all the energy I had to stay up & ring in the new year with my daughter. all we drank was sparkling grape juice (she's only 8 after all) and I was passed out by 12:45. on a lighter note, I'm feeling a bit better & I have to pick up a wig Friday after 1:00 pm which will help me feel a bit better
    “While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence — which, I believe, does make the woman."
    Mary Kay Ashe

It was an unusual New Year's Day for me: I had the house to myself and no agenda. So I DID dress. I also watched the Rose Bowl, curled up on the couch with a good book and read for a couple of hours, and now I'm cooking dinner. It's been a great en femme day for me.
    warmly, Linnea

Bra,panties and sweats, watched movies and laid around all day. Jennifer
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Unfortunately NO

I would have LOVED to dress today, but my in-laws are in town & the kids are home from school so no dressing for me...Bummer.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Hmm, I haven't dressed in almost 3 months but that doesn't make me a bad person, right?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I let the side down, then?

I celebrated the new year with three friends in a pub by Bristol harbour, watching three bands and with a 'retro' disco.. I was told to dress 'sparkly', so I boogied in a sequinned dress, in diagonal silver/gold/copper stripes?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

I dressed when I went out last night for New Year's Eve, this morning for house cleaning chores, showered and dressed again for an afternoon and evening at a friend's party for New Year's Day. I'll be drab tomorrow when I help other friends move into their new house and on Saturday when I play golf. Sunday will be dressed en femme again for a barbeque at another friends house. I bought a new wig for Christmas and need to make it feel welcome before I take it in to have it styled. Oh....I've drank a few beers but haven't felt inclined to watch the bowl games this year. Sometimes you just lose the desire for a while.

havent dressed for two days. but am ready to dress for the trip back to my place of duty when i get done with leave.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I could be WORSE, Karen!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I haven't dressed in a month!!!!
    I haven't dressed this YEAR YET!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I dressed 1 day so far this week ...as a guy ..no football to-day..bath gels body fragrance..nails and black dress dinner

I don't usually dress around the holidays. Family around and they don't know and I am not ready to let them in on it!
    No ball game today either, but I did watch some of the Twilight Zone Marathon early today!
    Last edited by Molly Wells; 01-01-2009 at 11:58 PM. Reason: spelling

Dress today

We had company for dinner and after they left I decided to dress. Since I don't watch sports, I had plenty of time. So here I set in a very short skirt (one my wife said she likes to see me in) full makeup and having a very good time. Dear Karren, I know exactly how you are feeling. There are times when the moon isn't in the right house and Venus is not aligned with Mars. Never fear my dear I know you will find a way soon. Cheer up, we have a whole new year to have fun in.

Jeannie

bra and panties for me.

I haven't dressed for a week now and the urge is getting strong again.I hope to change that over the weekend.

Nikki

I'm in the same boat as a few of you are. People in and out during the holidays and kids home from school so I can only underdress for a few weeks.