Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Feminine Body

I've begun getting all feminine tattoos.

I have a "tramp stamp" on my back
    A wrist band with the moon and stars
    A butterfly tattoo on my arm so it always visible

Akso, I am taking estrogen and things are starting to really get noticeable now.

Been there done that with the piercings. Had a nipple pierced and my belly button. When they eventually fell out I was relieved.

Shaving my legs is all I have doing.

I have long hair, long nails, pierced ears, moderately shaped eyebrows, and a hairless body (legs, arms, chest). That's who I am and I like it. I don't particurally like tattoos so I won't be going there and further piercing is also not for me.

Enjoy,
    Lilia

I have pierced ears (which I secretly don't allow to close), I shape my eyebrows and I'm trying to let my hair and my nails grow a bit more. I'd love to have my breasts more developed and to shave my body, but my wife is against that. So, I guess I'll just have to wait for better days...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="3"]Life's what you make of it[/SIZE]

I keep my eyebrows looking nice- not overly thin or overly feminine, just cleaned up and trimmed. I also have my ears pierced one time each and an upper belly button piercing.

I thought about tattoos and am going to get one that's not gender specific eventually. I have thought that if ever my marriage broke up and I went full time, I'd run out and get a bunch of really femme tats, probably a couple more ear piercings and maybe a nose piercing.

If my wife allowed me to, I would definetely pick more feminine clothes, I would wear earrings at all times and I would take more care of my looks (body shaving, hair salon, manicure, etc). Always making sure she wouldn't feel embarassed beside me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="3"]Life's what you make of it[/SIZE]

I hadn't really thought that certain places of tattoos were more male and feminine, but I guess that explains why when i got kitty paw prints om my ankles my male friends had to make comments. I When i had my ears pierced i thought it was silly just getting one done and I wear earrings almost daily in both ears. Of course leg hair is a No No and I wax, sugar and shave. My hair on my head is now middle back and i keep it braided. Nail Polish? Toes usually hands...rarely

I started with shaving my legs, then chest and shoulders. I have my ears pierced.

Yeah, the first thing I did was work down the eyebrows. They're pretty slim now and when I tape my temple skin up they look very pretty.

I've eliminated most of the dark hair in my beard with electrolysis, and nuked most of my arm/hand hair with laser. I keep my fingernails medium to longish most times now with clear polish on them. I got my ears pierced over a year ago and wear them in boy and girl mode (love them!).

I am still considering a pretty tattoo somewhere around my right shoulder. Thinking about some sort of butterfly motif (yeah stereotypical.....I wear pink alot too so there)

As I age I'll probably consider a little minor plastic surgury to tighten up my facial and neck skin but that's about it.
    Sally

Lately I've been seriously considering having liposuction on this bit of stomach that just will never disappear... No matter how hard I exersize... And have it reinjected in to my rear and hips... Saw the proceedure used on a discovery channel show.. Some big $$$$ though.. But its only money!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only

Your on the right track.

Jessica I will say that you are on the right track by by staying in shape by working out and keeping a flat tummy, a slim tone shape goes a long way in looking feminine and the tattoo is a great ideal, first you should try some temporary tattoo they do have some nice ones if you just look around and the best place to put one is on your lower back I see a lots of women with then there and they are very sexy.

LA CINDY LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by wannabie View Post
    I'm looking for a place to get my ears pireced. actually I was about to start a thread to ask where to go to have it done.

For you, if you want to get a tattoo try hena first. it doesn't come off that easy, its cheaper than getting a tattoo and you can decide if its really for you or not.

go for the hena tramp stamp or ankle. it really does look good on some women.
    thanks i'll try that out, it sounds really good

with the guidence of my very excepting S.O. I have my ebrows shaped with a very femme high arch , she has our stylist do it when we go to the salon about evry 3-4 weeks. I have the left ear peirced , she wants me to get the right one peirced , I told her after the hollidays , well , it's that time so maybe in the next couple of weeks I'll get it done. I'm going to go for consults for laser hair removal for most of my body, in the next couple of weeks also.

I had joking kidded about getting a tatoo on my lower back , exactlly like she has, in the middle of the tat is a heart , I'd have a J put in it , for Jinny , but her 1st name also starts with a J , so it would have a dual meaning and I said I'd get a small butterfly on my hip .

she didn't say anything about it , she kinda blew it off ,, then out of the blue the other day she asked when and where are you getting that tatoo.

I laughed and said why you want me to get it , she said yea, I asked which one , she said both . I told her yea , but the one on the back is called a tramp stamp and the butterfly on the hip is very femme , she said so , if any one asks just say you lost a bet with me.

I said yea , I could say that about the butterfly and the back I could tell evryone that I got the same exact one she has , with her initial in the heart to symbolize our love and unity .

she liked that idea . so as soon as we can recoupe funds from the hoilday spend spree , I'll work on getting all that done.

I've also been taking herbs , I'm taking Saw Palmetto ,I've been taking it for months now , it's supposed to be a DHT blocker , well I can honestly say it's true. My S.O. noticed as well as my self noticed , that my areola and my nipples has gotten bigger. they used to be the size of a dime , but now they're the size of a quater . the nipples them self are fatter and protrude more . we also noticed my breasts seam larger . so we went out yesterday and bought me a 38 b cup to see , well one side fills the cup , the other side doesn't , she also noticed that the hair on my head looks to be filling in alittle . I have also started taking fenugreek , red clover blossom and Gaba along with the saw palmetto , I Started taking them Saturday. I have noticed that my breasts are more tender now than they ever were.

I'm over weight by about 35 lbs ,, when I seen the dr. I asked about taking Saw Palmetto to protect the prostate , he said yes , but with my excess fat , becarefull , he said fat cells produce estrogen and adding a Dht blocker I might get some breast development .
    He was right , which is the goal anyway . since I'm heavy anyway , I already had some man boobs , I'm planning on shedding the excess weight , but I'll do it after I reach a desired breast size .

as for peoples commits , I'll tell them since I'm over weight and on certin medications , I developed Gynacamastia .

I'm going to see him this week and ask him about propecia to try to get my hair on my head growing back . I'm also going to ask about proscar and avodart , their supposed to be stronger that propiecia , plus I think my insurance will only cover proscar , being it's for the prostate and not labled for hair loss prevention and regrowth like the other 2 .

I'll also let him know about the herbs i'm taking and , if he tells me I can't mix them with the propeica , I'll have a decision to make.

So I'm trying to look more femme , it's going to be long work in progress , I'm just so glad My S.O. is so Supportive.

I'm not talking to half my family anymore so ,I'm not worried about what they'll say about all these changes to me . They live across the street and I'm done bending over backwards for them . Time for me to move on with my life .

Sorry to ramble on like that about them , but needed to get it off my chest.
    Jinny

I suggest faux naval rings. They actually exist, and just sorta clip into your naval. Also they have temporary naval (and other) tatoos. I like the henna idea for a lower back tatoo. When you get tired of it, try a different henna tatoo. Obviously it is not permanent, so if you decide to back off such girlishness, it just goes away. Hase no idea about the cost though? Anyone know about that?
    The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
    - Dolly Parton