Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Age Limit?

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    What matters is how much they have had to drink.
    Yeah.. I found that out again on NYE..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Age is something I dont take into consideration. For as long as I can pull off the hooker look I've adopted I'll keep doing it. Neither do I dress to try and attract anyone. If the chicks dig it, then thats great, I milk it, but I dont always exactly expect it, and I dont try to attract men!!

Platinum Member

If it feels good go for it

At age sixtysix I do a pretty good job of pulling of a
    mid fourty something look . Youre only as [young/old]
    as you feel . I wish i knew then what i know now when I
    was your age
    Orchid

I don't think age means your ugly meter rises once a year. Age helps us blend better. In fact, I bet with age things may get easier for dressing. I find that older ladies seem to have more covering attire than young women. At that rate, I would think it will be easier as age goes on to cover my male body and enhance my femininity.

I know since "smokin hot" won't be in my corner forever, my goal is to look as GG as I can instead. And the outfit that makes me the prettiest Josie I can be and makes me the most convincing female is always the winner in my closet. But if smoking hot is your thing, the train always stops shorter than you want. It will all depend on how you deal with your age. And i know that when hot is NOT me anymore, I will still be dressing up. Quitting CDing is not an option.

I found this web article below for GGs last year regarding aging and beauty. It gives tips for hair, skin, makeup, clothing and more for your 20s, strait through till your 60s. It may not be a fashion/beauty bible but it did make it easy to see where to draw the line on some fashions and when to start wearing others. An interesting read for all at the very least.

http://www.canadianliving.com/style/...ess_beauty.php

my 2 cents here is this: A 55 year old CD wearing a mini skirt, tube top, 4 inch heels, shopping for skinny jeans at the GAP is the equivalent of a 55 year old woman wearing skateboard sneakers, big baggy jeans, AC-DC t-shirt, and throwing water ballons at traffic.

hugs all

Josie

Paige never give up hun. You mat want to keep it in a age appropriate area. make it sexy not trashy. I don't think anyone should stop trying to attract people they are attracted to.
    Angie

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess_cd32 View Post
    I don't even understand why your thinking like this at your age. If you think 30's -40's is old I'd hate to see how your going to feel at 50 and up.
    I've seen some 60's y/o cd's here that give 20's y/o cd's a good run for their money still on looks

I personally wouldn't waste my time worring about this, but if your going to then at least make the best of times now for yourself.
    Paige, you consider the ages of 30-40 as being old?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paige Philips View Post
    . . . My question is-at what age should people like me realize that we are too old to be trying to attract people? . . .
    Paige,

This is an easy one. You should stop trying to be attractive the moment you die and not one second sooner. This may surprise you, it did me when I first noted it, but as you age, your tastes will change also. At 20, I didn't find your average 40 year old woman all that attractive. I swear I'm being honest with this, now in my early 40's, I find a woman in her 40's and 50's to be every bit as beautiful as I once found 20 year olds. I'm not trying to "make the best of a bad situation", or "put the best light on things", or be politically correct - I REALLY do find these women to be very attractive. What a shame it would be if these women had all decided "Oh hell, I'm 35, it's time to throw in the towel and go frumpy!"
    So, at no age should you ever say to yourself "I'm too old and shouldn't bother trying to look attractive".

I started at 14 am now going on 70, my loving wife and I still work on my look and presentation. Never to old to learn a new trick

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Paige,

This is an easy one. You should stop trying to be attractive the moment you die and not one second sooner. This may surprise you, it did me when I first noted it, but as you age, your tastes will change also. At 20, I didn't find your average 40 year old woman all that attractive. I swear I'm being honest with this, now in my early 40's, I find a woman in her 40's and 50's to be every bit as beautiful as I once found 20 year olds. I'm not trying to "make the best of a bad situation", or "put the best light on things", or be politically correct - I REALLY do find these women to be very attractive. What a shame it would be if these women had all decided "Oh hell, I'm 35, it's time to throw in the towel and go frumpy!"
    So, at no age should you ever say to yourself "I'm too old and shouldn't bother trying to look attractive".
    ditto--I know both T-Girls and GGs well into their 60s who are totally hot and some in their 20s who have given up on it.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Content and Happy
    I'm 57 and have no desire to attract any one, especially male. I accept that. I have always be who I am and all I want, is to grow old as a woman. I have a lot of women friends and feel so comfortable around them. I can't see sharring my life with any but God. If he has other plans for me, he'll let me know.
    [SIZE="3"]Lanore[/SIZE]

Whooo - tough subject (For me!)

One of the posters said: "Age doesn't come into question, appearance does." On that I agree. But first let me mention that when I go out - and some of you know that my venue is BDSM parties - I am always hunting for a partner. Now that is complicated by my age, 74, and my predilection, cross-dressing. Not to mention that within the BDSM community, the ranges of preferences for taste and styles and just as complex and broad as within the normal community. Result; the number of possible matches and selections is very very small.

I have been dressing and "hunting" for at least 35 years, and so have a large database of experiences on which to base my opinion. It has been clear that age is a huge factor. Almost all youngish women are attracted to youngish males - sure there are a few who do older guys - and thank god for that! And there are some cougars - and thank god for them too! My personal conclusion is that there is a clear factor here: My opportunities, possibilities, and successes have reduced as my age increased. So very sad, but true!

Another factor is not "them", but actually me. As my successes decrease, so decrease my assurance and confidence with a net result of my "being" less attractive. Nevertheless, my intention is to keep on trying, to keep my delights in my cross-dressed feelings, to hope, to work, to laugh and to love - just as often as I am can.
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post

This is an easy one. You should stop trying to be attractive the moment you die and not one second sooner.
    ...with knobs on.

Sarah...

At any age, in any condition, everyone's attractive to someone. Now, finding that someone, that's another story. Paige, I can't ever imagine a time when I will stop wanting to be pretty. I reconciled long ago that I will never be the 'hot chick' that I wanted to be, garnering the admiring looks from some, the envy of others, neither of which I ever experienced as a guy. But it's more about how I feel about me; my crossdressing has always been about 'feeling' beautiful, whether I actually am, or not. From my visual angle, all I can see is the great clothes, nice shoes, and the pretty hair. And that makes me feel wonderful, at least for a while. That feeling will never go away. I might someday live to be a 100 year old decrepit man in a cheerleader dress, but it will still feel great. Age, it's all in the mind. And, I don't care to mind very much.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I came out in my thirty's, wich was along time ago. But At 50 I think Im still Going on 30
    Attached Images Attached Images

Paige -- You'll know when you're too old to dress hot and sexy. If not, then I'm sure others will clue you in. Besides, there are different levels of hot and sexy. What you may find to be true today will not hold true sometime in the future. Trust me on that.
    That being said, being hetero and faithful, I dress to please myself, to make myself as attractive as I can at this point in time. If I garner any compliments from other women, that's a plus, but not what I aim for.
    Just enjoy life.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

The only person who's going to know what that age is; is you. When you stop getting the response's and attentions that you want then it will be time to start cruising the bingo parlours hon. Caron.

Thank You!!!

Guys (Girls, I should say): Thank you all! Two pages of responses is more than I hoped for- I printed out all your responses, & I'm re-reading all of them. I'm getting something valuable from all your responses. Can't thank you all individually, but to trannie T, if you read this, Good for you!!. Take care, and thanks again. Paige Philips.

One of my GG neighbours is aged 82 and she believes to be still highly desirable. She even speaks convincingly about her conquests !
    In fact, she has been very pretty in her youth and is still very living, and in good shape, and sort of an adorable person, so that she can certainly attract a certain kind of public.

It's mainly a matter of personal confidence and depends on the person, I mean.

And I can't see why quite a few of us, CDs and TGs, might not be still pretty babes at 90 or more.

I certainly will go on wearing blonde wigs, miniskirts and heels at that age, if good health would allow it....

I am twenty and I have known myself to lustfully look at women from twenty-five upto forty-five. Maybe even a few upto fifty. I know that to some that may sound a little disconcerting, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And there is someone for anyone. So, it's not a case of 'she looks good for her age', but who still finds her sexually attractive.

Get a life you rude little twit. You should be kiced off here, Deeply offensive

I would say You should give up when you are 100 years old, or when you lose interest, whichever occurs last!

Answer to th Question :
    As soon as puberty
    As well as: whatever the LAW ALOWS!!