Thread: Shrinking!!!

I do what I say on my tin

Shrinking!!!

Hi all.
    I've been a little disturbed recently as it appears that I'm getting smaller. I know it sounds weird but seriously about a year ago I was a UK size 9 or 10 show and now I happile slip into a size 7 or 8 (I swim in the 8). This is weird, and now it looks like my sister actually has bigger feet. Furthermore I've noticed I'm losing weight no matter what I eat. This has been good in a way in that I now fit nicely into all of my fiancees clothes. Now I'm much lighter than her... only 115lb! I swear I've also lost some height also. I have an inkling that I might be testosterone deficient, but I don't really want to go to a doctor. I actually like being smaller. I don't know if this is coincidence but I'm really useless in bed now also.

Oh God this sounds bad when I write it down... thank goodness for anonymity.
    has anyone else had these things happen to them?

Thanks,
    mit

Tristen Cox
    No but I wish I could experience the body shrinking bit (just not the sex part )

Julie
    M.I.T, having checked your age in your profile I would say a visit to your doctor might be a good idea even though I saw your reference to not really wanting to. Some of the things you describe need further investigation as they are things you might expect in someone much older.

Don't do the male thing of putting things off, get your butt to the doctors.

~Julie~

Just be very careful of spiders in the basement! <Incredible obscure reference>

DanaJ
    Last edited by DanaJ; 06-11-2005 at 08:58 AM.

girlie guy
    I've been losing weight too even though I still eat quite well.
    I don't know why, but it does seem to help my figure.
    I'm definitely more ladylike than I used to be since I started dressing.
    Ever since I decided I wanted to fit into the size 10 dress I bought, it's kind of been my main goal.

Platinum Member
    i am loseing some weight as well but more from walking and yard work and eating better....but some thing like you have said i would aggree with julie and see the doctor....be safe ....not sorry,.............

Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    Just be very careful of spiders in the basement! <Incredible obscure reference>

DanaJ

Not THAT obscure!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

On first glance, my reaction is, "I wish!!" but that does not sound normal to me. check it out, tout suite. wenda.

Mit please please go and see your doctor at least rool out diabetas as this is a possible course

Wishing you luck

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    Not THAT obscure!
    What have you to dislike about spiders.Spiders are our friends,thay eat nasty little insects and keep them from anoying us.When I find a spider in the house I always try to capture it and release it outdoors.Spiders get a bad rep.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Smile i know what is wrong

Ok, i know what has happened. You fell down a rabbit hole, found a bottle which said drink me and a peice of cake that also said eat me. You eat a small bit of cake, now you are shrinking. God, alice in wonderland, that dress. God its sexy.
    Ok, joking a side. PLEASE, get your self along to the doctor. Tell people you are going ( if you have to tell any one) because you worried about a pain in your top leg. This way no one will ask to see the " Problem" and also you have no worry about explaing any thing. Just don't tell the doctor that you can fit in to your fiance's clothes now because of it, he might get jealouse. It could well be that, because of your age, your hormaons are balancing them selfs out. It does happen. love sophiuk
    Come back and tell us all here.

What have you to dislike about spiders.Spiders are our friends,thay eat nasty little insects and keep them from anoying us.When I find a spider in the house I always try to capture it and release it outdoors.Spiders get a bad rep.

Priscilla,
    Check out the link for the "obscure" reference.

http://monsterhunter.coldfusionvideo...inkingMan.html
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

JoannaDees
    Sharon, I try to tell my daughter that. She is really afraid because she was bitten by a spider in Chino ... the Chino Chomper ... at about 11 yo and had to get a shot in the butt! She no like spideys.

gads....
    Marilyn Monroe

spiders are lovely

Hi,

Spiders are lovely.............with a nice red wine. I can help people get over the fear of spiders. Not sure if i can do it over e-mails etc, but after a while, you WILL be able to pick them up, out them in your mouth etc ( it has happened) love sophieuk. By the way, spiders, people shrinking. How do these two go together or did i miss some thing???
    Love sophieuk

ta- da ... The Connection..., and I'm sorry I ever got into this now.
    Marilyn Monroe

JoannaDees
    Quote Originally Posted by sophieuk
    Hi,

Spiders are lovely.............with a nice red wine. I can help people get over the fear of spiders. Not sure if i can do it over e-mails etc, but after a while, you WILL be able to pick them up, out them in your mouth etc ( it has happened) love sophieuk. By the way, spiders, people shrinking. How do these two go together or did i miss some thing???
    Love sophieuk
    Actually, rolled in batter, deep fried, with tequila. Phsycadelic if they are venomous.

great idea

lets swop recipys.
    I have one for spiders ala cream soup.
    sophieuk

I do what I say on my tin

will watch

Thanks for all the replies. The spider reference was a little obscure for me... but now i get it! Anyway, I've decided that I actually like being smaller and slimmer, so for now I'll just keep an eye on it I guess. I'm well out of town right now so I can't really see a doctor now anyway. It seems like this kinda thing is not too common by the responses posted, so we'll see.

MIT
    Last edited by Tristen Cox; 06-13-2005 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Not something we discuss in this section

MIT... Don't let the macho side of you rule. On the average, you need to have a good checkup at least once a year. Most insurance policies will cover a genereal exam once a year for FREE. My brother-in-law turned 50 a couple of years ago. I mentioned that it was time for him to get a colon exam. He looked at me and said , "I don't relish having a doctor put a big, long rubber thinge up my rear". I reminded him that his dad died of colon cancer. My sister made a appointment for him. Sure enough they found a couple of pollips, removed them, and lab test showed that they were OK. He decieded after that to start getting regular yearly checkup.