Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What triggers your CD thoughts/desires?

What triggers your CD thoughts/desires?

Ladies,
    Last evening I attended (male mode) a large semi formal outdoor event. Big wigs attended with their beautiful/gorgeous wives at their side who were dressed in their summer evening best. I was completely focused on working the crowd (occupation salesman) until I saw the most beautiful woman. She wore a summer top that was elegant with a hint of suduction, hair pulled tightly back, and a most beautiful short summer skirt that revealed a very fit shape underneath. Her pefectly shaped legs were deeply bronze tanned from top to bottom. Her beautiful feet were in the most simply gorgeous feminine sandles. Seeing her smooth, perfect tanned legs triggered my CD thoughts/desires. CDing was not even on my mind prior to seeing her. The mental snapshot of her wonderful legs triggered my CD desire and will last until.... ??
    Love,
    Stephanie

I need nothing to trigger my CD desires as I think about dressing nearly all day every day. Its what keeps me going when I'm at work, knowing that I can relax and get "femmed-up" when I get home from work.

girlie guy
    Yeah, Steph, I can't look at a well-dressed woman without imagining myself in her clothes. I take a lot of fashion pointers from seeing how girls dress. It's not the girls that I'm lusting after, it's their clothes

I'm like you, Gemma - I think about it a lot. Also, I think that it's a stress-reliever for me in many ways because I love to come home from work or school and get all dressed up, play my music loudly and dance all around the apartment. Basically, I think about it whenever I feel the need to let that inner part of myself out that I cannot as a male.

- Misty

"Stephanie"
    Quote Originally Posted by womanatheart

That's easy!

[SIZE=7]
    Breathing!
    [/SIZE]

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkenPrincess
    That's easy!

[SIZE=7]
    Breathing!
    [/SIZE]
    Yup that about explains it

LeahCD

Make-up Counters

Hey Steph,

Make-up counters do if for me! I cannot walk by one without getting the urge to dress. Especially when the attendant is all done up to the nines. My dream would be to work at one for a living, or a salon!

Peace Out!

Leah

Eileen1969

Exclamation what gets me going!

Pantyhose is what gets my balls rolling! :drool: yup indeed!
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

Platinum Member
    ok i think abought while i am sleeping ...(dreaming) and while i am awake moring noon and night ....(never at dusk)....lol.................

I think about it when ever I see a well dressed woman on TV, or in the movies. I also sit in the mall and watch women pass wondering what I would feel like in the clothes their wearing. What a wonderful feeling!!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    I might have a different take on this question. While I am similar to Misty and gemma, I don't really need trigger.

But,,,Today there is a Navy ship from Finland docked at the Baltimore harbor, the thought of all those Finnish sailors roaming the streets of Baltimore, gives me more incenetive to dress and go out.

So,,,wish me luck tonight, I hear those Finnish sailors carry big guns.lol

Amelie

Oh great ............. why do all the best TG's live over there, I mean Amilie that sounds good to me, I want to come too
    What do I get.......... going out with the roses crowd in somewhere really exciting like Manchester ............ no wonder I'm a stay at home kinda girl

love mand xxx

Oh, trust me I was just kidding about going out with the roses crowd

My urge to dress was 'triggered' at birth. It has waxed and waned over the years but it has always been there for me, no off switch.

Mona xx

Smile

Ummm.. Nothing triggers it, it's a constant.

XX

Jayme.

Dear Stephanie.

Thanks for your pm.

It is very often a trigger for me, I can go for weeks without any desires, just as I am at the moment, then BANG! I will see someone anytime on TV, or just out and about, and thats it, Im off again.

Sophie.

Talking

[SIZE=3]just being awake ![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]no wait, come to think of it i don't even have to be awake[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

When I see a woman sexily dressed I have thoughts of her taking me to a woman's store to dress me and then to a salon to have a manicure, pedicure and makeup applied so I am in high hells and a dress as sexy and female as she is.

Smile no trigger necessary

I dream about it at night and I fantasy about it during the day. It's constantly on my mind. It's a constant desire.
    To all the ladies I have met here farewell for now.

Seeing attactive women.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

I don't need a trigger

I think about it constantly! Whenever I see a woman wearing summer fashions, and sandals with painted toenails! Whenever I see a cute skirt!
    Whenever I walk through the women's section of a store! Whenever, I see a beautiful woman!

Its with me constantly! Every second of everyday~!

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    Pretty much what you described. If I see cute things like that I might think about it, other times it just happens when I wake up in the morning, or before going to bed.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Girlfriend, my mind is always in female mode. I can rarely look at a cute outfit or a pair of nice shoes at the mall without imagining myself in them. My only low points are in the late summer for some reason.

Strapless Dress

Me too seeing any gorgeous woman a nice tight strapless dress.

There really isn't a trigger for me to CD. I wish I could do it 24/7. There are times when I feel more of a urge than other though. I work with a lot of women and when I hear them talk about new clothes, makeup or what not, I can't wait to get home and let my inerslef out.
    Man! I feel like a woman!

The sight of female clothes and makeup, definitely. But also, I often get the urge to dress when I see other TVs' pictures, especially girls who look good but aren't impossibly passable. I suppose it reminds me of the sense of change I get from being dressed, and perhaps affirms that there are a lot of us who do this thing.

just enjoying myself penelope fletcher's Avatar

Smile

hello what a topic What triggers your CD thoughts/desires,
    to be honest they are there most of the time but when i see a beautiful dress or skirt, we all know what i mean. whether it's in a shop window or being worn, and it isn't just who's wearing it; there's a tingle that starts,the ooooh factor, then the desire to just get that item and put it on: i love it wouldn't want to lose it. penny xxxx