Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drink or Dress???

Drink or Dress???

Hi Ladies, I'm wondering if any of you have the same problem I have, whether to dress as a women of to drink my self silly? I'm just wondering if I'm some kind of a freak, or am I like the rest of you? Thanks for your response...BJ

Probably not the same as you, but I find that if I stop for a beer on the way home from work in the evening, I just can't be bothered to dress after a shower.
    Barbara

I just drink and dress.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Shine On You Crazy Diamond
    Luv Jamie

Multi tasking i think it's called......
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Drink or Dress

i think there is more to this than just some sarcasim. Drinking instead of Dressing? What do the 2 have in common? Are you trying to avoid the desire to dress my drinking? I think alot of us have the same problem. You need to talk to someone, here or someplace about why you are drinking? Drinking can cause alot more problems than they solve. It will not solve your desire to crossdress only make it worse.
    I plead with you to talk with someone about your drinking before it causes you more harm!

Wow..
    I got caught by my wife because of booze.. She caught me when I was passed out dressed, Which was a Blessing for me in soo many Ways, despite all of the pathetic pictures that she took of me.
    Yes I drink when I dress..

I can and have done both but I really prefer not to drink when I'm dressed, I want to be able to keep "my wits about me"!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Zorro with a makeup brush BeckiB's Avatar
    There is nothing wrong with having a drink while dressed but getting totally wasted is not good dressed or not. I have seen some girls who were totally trashed fall off their heels, show more than any of us want to see and perhaps cross lines they would not have while less intoxicated.

All things in moderation.

The only problem with drinking yourself silly is what you do afterwards, if you drive you may wind up destroying your life forever, or worse someone elses.
    At 55-65 mph drinking myself silly I met some gaurd rails that did a nice job injuring me permanently years ago when I was stupid. SO DON'T DO THAT

Now as for dressing, much better done sober
    Last edited by Jess_cd32; 01-06-2009 at 08:28 AM.

Dress only - don't dress and drive - could be fatal
    JoAnne Wheeler

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    ......... don't dress and drive.......
    JoAnne Wheeler
    I just hope we don't eventually see commercials on TV saying that to us cd-ers.......

Please don't dress and drive, its the law, you will be caught!

Then would come the lawyers commercials....

Caught dressing and driving?, we can help, call 1-800-lawhelp
    Last edited by Jess_cd32; 01-06-2009 at 08:34 AM.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    I began drinking in a professional sense (1 litre of rum a day) because of the pressures I felt as a result of people (employers/ family) not being accepting of my CDing or in general feminie leanings. It was put-downs at work such as 'You'll never be a success if youhave long hair' and at home 'You're a faggot aren't you, with those earrings?'

So, as I learned from said same co-workers and family, one drinks to forget the hurts and pains of the day. So I did. Problem was that if I drank, I couldn't succeed as a CDer, and if I CDed I couldn't succeed in life.

Once I eliminated the booze, I found a better job, and that led to an even better job, where they don't care about my hair length or earrings, and I found a woman I love. All I can say, and I mean this .. drink solves nothing and hurts the girl within. Doesn't she deserve better than that?

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

I wasted a lot of time drinking and clouding how I really felt.I don't drink anymore,I chose clarity in my mind and health.I really believe drinking turns one into into a numb and insensitive human being.

I'm not really a partyer in general, but the few times I have gone out and really drank, I've been dressed. There's something that feels extra sexy and naughty to me being just a little tipsy and being in heels. No, I was not the driver on those nights either.

Oh yeah, and if you do go out and get drunk while you're dressed, make sure to go to the bathroom either (a) before you leave the bar or (b) make sure there's a bathroom on your way back home or to your hotel and that it's not next to some place that was just letting out a concert. TRUST ME!

I have spent a lot of my life trying to drink away this part of me, I didn't work. About 2 years ago I started getting really down when I drank because these feelings just wouldn't go away no matter what other substances I put into my body. I also started to tell friends I'm a CD when I was drunk just to give me a little relief for the night. That totally freaked me out and I stopped talking to several life-long friends for fear that they would hate me because I was a freak. Since March of '08 I've worked on accepting this part of me and talked to most of my friends about this and none of them really care that much about it. They make some comments or jokes but its all in good fun. I still drink when I go out but not nearly as much as I used to. I feel much better not trying to hide Kendra in a bottle, a pill or a line.

Personally I drink very little... And almost never to the point of silliness!! Though I have been too drunk to dress once.. But here's an idea!!! Why not dress up first then get drunk?? Don't try it in reverse.. Ok don't try it in reverse and show us the photos.. Ok try it in reverse and submit the photos to AFV!! Lol. You could win $10,000. Americas Funniest Drunk Transvestites!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I am a bit concerned about drinking while dressed and being out in public..

Probably not a good combination for me. At home, is a different story, but I do get dressed first...it's hell to put on make up inebriated!

It's more fun to get dressed while in complete control and savor every second. Then if one would enjoy a little drink, who cares but the key word already mentioned here...Moderation....

Silver Member
    I have no problem drinking and dressing and have been doing it too mch lately. I dress every day and that is never a problem but I realise I drink too much. I have made a serious attempt at drinking less since the new year started. I have gone three days without a drink now and that is an accomplishment for me. When I drink it is always at home, I never go to bars to drink nor do I drink and drive. I think if I really try I can greatly reduce my drinking. I know I need to do this.

Aspiring Member
    I don't condone drinking to excess, nor have I done so in many years, but there's nothing like a pair of heels coupled with a cold beer or a glass of wine that can lower the blood pressure and make the world go away for awhile.

My Take On This...

Nice clothes and shoes, You but them. Beer or other alcolholic libations, You rent them. Guess which one is the better deal for the money. LOL!!

i dont drink so i guess dressing is my only choice

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504 View Post
    Hi Ladies, I'm wondering if any of you have the same problem I have, whether to dress as a women of to drink my self silly? I'm just wondering if I'm some kind of a freak, or am I like the rest of you? Thanks for your response...BJ
    Both, but never to excess!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504 View Post
    Not a choice for Me--recovering alcoholic for over 13 years---dressing doesn't get me in trouble with the law, my job or cause hangovers
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I'd rather dress I don't drink much nowadays.
    Angie

I really think that the ? here for Billi is that she is drinking to try to repress the need to be able to dress. If this is the case then it is bad. Anytime you drink as a substitute for something else or to "ease" the pain so to speak, only leads to greater problems. So in answer to the ? I say by all means dress hon

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller