Thread: I did it, Alice's first outing

Red face I did it, Alice's first outing

Hi Everyone,
    I did it, Alice took her first outing dressed. I just returned home and I am still excited. What started this whole outing was the girls had several things that needed to be returned after Christmas. Needless to say I was elected to go. While the SO/kids were getting ready for work/school, I was thinking about the 50/60 mile drive I was going to have to make. Why not, it was going to be highway anyhow, Alice could see some of the bright real world. Getting out the door wasnt to bad, living in the country has a few advantages (only 2 neighbors). To make this short, Best Buy was fabuless, a couple of double takes at the front door, (I know I didnt pass today) but they took it all in stride. The normal holdup at the customer counter, but that was to be expected. After leaving there i saw a bookstore, this was realy a great day. They had the book, Making Faces (the last one on the self). Oh the things I did wrong and that was just glancing through it.

Will talk to you later,
    Alice

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    Congrats on your first outing. I had my first outing on new years eve. It can only get better from here.
    living the dream

Yeah!! Good for you!!! Ohh and I love Making Faces.. Also check out Eye Candy!! That's a sweet book!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

WONDERFUL NEWS - This is the first day of the rest of your life
    Love,
    JoAnne Wheeler

ONE OF THE THINGS THAT iINOTICED IS THAT PEOPLE SEE WHAT THEY EXPECT TO SEE.BEFORE I STARTED DRESSING 24/7,I WOULD GO OUT ON ERRANDS,BANK,GAS STATION ETC. WEARING A SHORT SKIRT,SHEER PANTYHOSE OR TIGHTS,BRA W/STUFFING AND A BLOUSE.NOBODY NOTICED ANYTHING UNUSUAL,OR AT LEAST DIDN'T COMMENT,ABOUT AN OBVIOUS GUY WEARING WOMENS CLOTHES.I GUESS THEY SAW MY FACE,WITH BEARD AT THE TIME,AND DIDN'T LOOK ANY FURTHER.
    SOMETIMES I MISS THE LITTLE THRILL OF POSSIBLY BEING CAUGHT EN FEMME IN PUBLIC.LIFE IS GOOD AND GETTING BETTER.LOL CHRYSTIE

Hello Ladies,
    This has been a glorious day, and youll are right it is only going to get better. With makeup and confidence Im going everywhere. Thankup Ladies I appreciate it.
    Alice

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    I know one puppy who is no longer bored
    Congrats from ~Samm

Aspiring Member
    congratulations on your outing, have many more.

From one Alice to another. Way to go!

It's all about confidence! Once you realize that you can go anywhere wearing whatever you want (within the bounds of what normal GGs wear) your on your way to real fun!

;)

I hope you have many more outings like your first! Congrats!