Thread: Oops!

Oops!

My GF jokes about me having larger nipps than hers (which is partly true, but she has awesome breasts), and sometimes taunts me by twisting or tugging on mine. Since I resumed dressing a few years ago, I have paid a lot more attention to my nipps, and they have become more prominent, and we have found that, to my pleasant surprise, they can be a very erotic area.

This morning she was teasing me, and the girls responded by getting quite perky. She had an appointment downtown, and I wanted to blow snow off the driveway, so I thought I would play a little prank, slipped a pair of self-adhesive #7 forms under my t-shirt, got dressed and went out to remove snow. I was planning to come in and say, 'Sweetie, I think blowing snow makes my boobs grow! What do you think?"

I was just over half done when the garage door opened and she motioned that we had to leave! Nothing to do but park the snow blower, get in the van and head downtown.... "Sweetie, I think blowing snow makes my boobs grow...." Reply? "Did you see the boob job that Victoria Beckham had?"

Now I am trapped. Drop her at her apppointment, wait, then head for lunch, where I kept my coat on. She asked if I wasn't warm, so I said, 'well, yes, but blowing snow makes my boobs grow..." and slipped my coat back.

She gasped with laughter! It was our little secret for the remainder of the meal and for our extended shopping trip at Canadian Tire.

By the time we returned, I had been wearing the forms for over 3 hours, and had been a bit sweaty. I told her if I had known that 'the girls' were going downtown, I would have worn a bra. Big Laugh.

I did a thorough wash and dry of the girls, while doing some other chores, while she harassed me. I love my GF!!!!!

Just had to share a unique under-dressing moment with someone! w.

Hey, no girls allowed at Canadian Tire. That's guy's town. (Woof, woof).
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

That's a great story and you have a very special GF that shares your dressing and accepts completely. I don't have snow where I live. What shall I do?

'Clean up in isle 10!'. As the sweat builds the adhesive comes loose...and some poor retail employee is dispatched to help you find where it landed...

Yeh...too bad no snow in Dallas....I wish I could make my girls grow!

Your a lucy girl Wanda and you other girls can have my snow!
    Angie

Does your girlfriend have a sister ?
    JoAnne Wheeler

Yes, I am VERY lucky! My GF was pretty nervous when I told her over 4 years ago that I had rediscovered dressing. On a long weekend trip out of town however, she got to know Wenda, then came to love her as a shopping buddy, which made me pretty nervous. She pointed out some knock-off Nu-bra self-adhesive breast enhancers at a liquidation place for $5, so I stopped and bought a pair. Pretty good for imitations.
    Actually, Sally is close to what happened. I was quite warm, and when loading, one of 'the girls' did slip, but it was in the parking lot, easy to fix. Sorry Nancy, but half the store is kitchen stuff and decorating now. Not the safe haven it used to be! w.

Aspiring Member
    amusing, congrats on you girlfriend, she sounds like she's great for you