View Poll Results: Do you shave your armpits?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • I shave 'em!

323 72.42%
  • I sometimes shave 'em.

78 17.49%
  • Nope. Mine are wooly!

45 10.09%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Do you shave your pits?

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Yes. Allthough for now I am ceasing to shave anything, save for my face, since Indiana's unpredictable warm and cold weather conflicts are only a couple months away. That way the hair will be regrown in time so I can wear warm weather appropriate attire, and no one will notice shaved legs or pits.

You didn't have waxing, which I do, so much better than shaving!
    Dana Fleming

Silver Member
    Yes, I shave my pits along with my chest, belly, legs, and butt. I am thinking about trying epilating but haven't bought an epilator yet. Is it as painfull as I have read on this forum?

Face, pits, legs, chest, belly, arms. fingers and I trim my nose hair. Gillette loves me.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Shaved, all the time. I use to be embarrassed when wearing sleeveless shirts at work while raising my arms but I tell people all the time my feelings about hair and the areas I don't think it needs to be on me. I'm left alone and having men thinking deeply about my rants.

shave or wax

I marked mine "Nope"

I don't have too. I stated shaving my pits back in the 70's and for some reason that even my Doctor can't explain, the hair stopped growing, and the hair on my legs also. Now if the hair on the rest of my body would stop, I would only have to shave my face.

Meag

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

No senorita,

I am a Mexican Hairless!

I don't shave anywhere, very much!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

shaving pitts

I was always nervous about shaving my pits but when I dresses there was teltale hair sticking out. I finally got up enough nerve to use the trimmer on my electric razor to take off the excess. Let me assure you, noone will ever know that you cut off about 3 inches of underarm hair and have it down to about 1 inch. Buy the way guys it is more comfortable to do it. Should have done it years ago.
    Janet

Banned Read only cd_britney_426's Avatar
    I shave my armpits regularly along with everything else. Aside from what I wear, I want my natural body to be as femme as possible. Britney

I shave mine. I like them shaved and I find that it reduces odor. Of course, I prefer a hairless body and if one day they have a magic pill to make my body hair go away, I will be first in line LOL!
    To all the ladies I have met here farewell for now.

maybe I'll try shaving mine. only problem is my wife may not be to accepting of it. but then she gave me a hassle about my legs for a while.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

My wife likes hairy guys, so I don't shave the pits completely as a small favor to her, but they don't have to be wooly. LOL.

Periodically...usually when there will be a period when it is unlikely to be noticed by someone else. Otherwise I keep it pretty well groomed which means short and thin, just enough for plausible deniability. I have a medical examination coming up in the not to distant future which will include being felt up in the arm pits so I'm presently growing hair back until after the exam.

All my body hair is shaved and my SO is fine with that. I would not have it any other way, the smooth look and feel adds to the femeninity.

Someone asked how i shave my back. Well, it is not real easy. I have long arms, which helps, but, it is awkward. I use a battery operated hair trimmer, and go over and over, switching hands, and sides, or using a regular razor, in the shower. Sometimes get cut that way.

For me along with legs, it just adds to the feeling of being girly!

It is one of the first places I started to shave. I just can't put up with that hairy feeling any more.

I'm in the everything but the hair in your head group. One way to get to that pesky back hair is to tape your hair trimmer to a back scratcher!

I don't shave for some reason that area has never had any hair.

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    I'm lucky in that my SO isn't insistent on me having body hair, in fact she finds it odd when I DON'T shave, so I try and keep everywhere as smooth as possible. It's very time consuming though!

I shave everything but my forearms (work related reasons). There is nothing like that bare feeling.
    Lois

Mine are waxed when I get my full-leg waxing and facials, every 6 weeks, at a local Day Spa Salon. My wax technician is lovely and always throws in a couple of extras: armpit waxing, eyebrow shaping, and last time, an eyelash tint. I get other services at this Day Spa Salon including massages every other Friday, pedicures, and I have my hair done every 4 weeks. The women there are terrific and very nice to me. It is very helpful to be polite and respectful, and tipping well doesn't hurt either. I love hairless armpits!

Very rarely

I have done it maybe two times. I liked it on one hand because it does reduce body odor and makes bathing quciker, but I notice some stickiness, even with deodorant. I supose a powder based deodorant would help, but he biggest reason I don't is I don't want to raise suspicions with my wife. And, in the summer, and we have a long summer here, I don't want others to see if I'm out swimming. Just don't need complications in my life.

I pluck them. Actually, I pluck all of my hairs except my legs and head.