View Poll Results: Gay, Straight or Bi??

Voters
491. You may not vote on this poll
  • Straight

316 64.36%
  • Bi

149 30.35%
  • Gay

9 1.83%
  • None of your business, Young Lady !!

17 3.46%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Straight" to the point..

definitely straight, and married. Doubt if you will meet many straight CDs - they will be much more likely to be in the closet.

Married, Straight, Kids. I don't think that dressing up as Stephanie makes me any less "manly". What would change in me if people knew that I dressed. NOTHING! I am the same person, they just found out a little bit more about me. It is the stigma of society that causes the way people think what should be right or wrong. Anything outside the "norm" get people uncomfortable and they react to feel like I'm OK and your not. So they don't have to deal with it.

Stephanie Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
    I am Bi.. and I think that alot more are either bi or gay just afraid to admit it. Have met or spoken aot of men who claim they are straight but the things they want to do with me.. is not straight!!!
    Preaching to the choir hun! When I first went online in the female persona I could not believe what guys would do or say!

Straight, or maybe lesbian since i love women....

I would consider myself "bi"

I definitely have the urge to be with men or cd/tvs more than women when dressed and actually even when not all dolled up as well. This has certainly grown stronger the last 5 -10 years. But I can't consider myself gay because gay men do not want to be with women sexually at all for the most part. I still love women. I'm not so sure what to label myself, but I'm most definitley not straight.

Straight and looking for an accepting g/g for fun and travel and ltr if in the cards.

Tonya

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie81 View Post
    lol.. I did think about an option for "confuzzled", but decided to stick with the trad 3!!
    As someone born male, yet who dresses and acts as a woman at least some of the time and is attracted to women - I've always found the concept that that makes me straight more than faintly ludicrous?

So forgive me for not finding an appropriate answer to agree with..
    Last edited by Nicki B; 01-14-2009 at 04:00 PM.
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Like many others happily married and straight.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I'm straight but how "straight" can I be if I like to present as a woman? Sexually I'm not attracted to men but I really like being a woman. Am I a lesbian? I'm so confused!

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne Curl View Post
    I'm straight but how "straight" can I be if I like to present as a woman? Sexually I'm not attracted to men but I really like being a woman. Am I a lesbian? I'm so confused!
    I think this says it all..

It's hard to label anyone nowadays.. In the end, I think there is no black and white when it comes to sexuality.. only shade of grey!

I left the poll in rigidly defined "Straight", "Bi" or "Gay" for a reason..

The fact is, in the end, if you identify as straight and dress as a girl occasionally, thats absolutely fine.. most people cannot be categorised.. I just wanted to see what the response to this poll would be!!

In the end, we should all be who we want to be, not what society dictates we should be.. nor should we accept being labelled as one thing or another..

We are all different and, above all, unique

When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw them Back and Ask For Chocolate!!

I have always identified and related better with women than men. I have very few male friends and for the most am not comfortable in an all male social gathering, like the night out with the boy's!! I love an appreciate all that is feminine. Fortunately for me I work in the interior design industry and most of my clients and colleagues are women. I have learned the meaning of dialogue, patience, understanding, and most of all listening!!! Not always what you find with the male gender. My appreciation for absoulte femininty makes me wonder what to label myself sexually. For sure not into men, per say however I love gg cd tg. So maybe I should say I'm an all sexuall!!

Lv dana

straight, but my choice for myself would be lipstick lesbian.

I chose 'bi' - I've been with both men and women. It's complicated though. I'm drawn to men in some ways, women in different ways. The things I most like in women are things I want to emulate and internalise. It's confusing, really..... I wish I could sort it out.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I vote "Straight" because I certainly am! Most of my friends would say "Too damm straight!" Only had one woman in my life and I married her! Yes, we were both virgins! I was married to my late wife for over 49 years and she supported my CD activities for the entire time. There is no desire in me to become a woman in any way!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I was not sure what I should check. Almost all of the time I am straight, but there are times when I am dressed, that I feel like I want a man. I have been with men a few times, but dont find being with a man a turn on. Maybe it has something to do with validation. I think that I enjoy the idea of being wanted as a woman.

Prefer Straight, even though I can go Bi anytime (uhm, yeah?)

Bisexual. But when I'm in 'male mode' I'm usually not attracted to men.

Quote Originally Posted by Teranika View Post
    Bisexual. But when I'm in 'male mode' I'm usually not attracted to men.
    We have a same taste!!

But sometimes I don't attracted to men when I'm in 'CD mode'. Depends on my mood I guess... :P

I am straight, am only attracted to GG's even when dressed as a female. I love the female image so much that I like to emulate it. I prefer to dress as a woman now that I have accepted this side of me, and am much happier since I have accepted crossdressing as a part of my persona. I am uncomfortable around other men also, whether I am dressed as a male or as a female.

Straight as they come. I adore only the feminine form. Men! what are they?
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

straight

Life is a long journey. At times I've been straight, at other times bi, and even sometimes gay. You might think "well isn't that bi?", but for me it has been a gradual change from one to the next due to experience and acceptance of what really turns me on. It hasn't stayed the same throughout my life.

I am straight, heterosexual,and happily married. My two grown kids will tell you that I am not gay.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Presently, I'm Straight and heterosexual.

But recently, questioning myself as to whether I am TS or just a Crossdresser I don't know what I would do in the future, if I transitioned by taking hormones or SRS. Probably if I went all the way with SRS I might experiment. But for now I'm straight and like women, if only I could find one to live the rest of my life with.
    Last edited by Kimberly Marie Kelly; 01-15-2009 at 11:35 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

I am one of these lesbians in a male body, so I guess that makes me straight.