Thread: Another bonus for being a Cd'er

Another bonus for being a Cd'er

I think some people are afraid of ending up alone. It doesn't scare me.

i live alone and enjoy my self but would love to have a woman or crossdresser to sheare my life with. Not just for the cuddles but you can enjoy shopping and lots more girlie things
    Let me put my lipstick on first

So the bonus is..... Your not scared? Or living alone? I've never lived alone... So while it would afford me other freedoms... I'd rather had a companion for love and share my time with...
    Last edited by Karren H; 01-13-2009 at 07:48 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I know I would not be happy if my friends found out and then ignored me. My male self is very macho and I enjoy that that guy. I want it all.

Loner

I have been a loner all my life, even though I am married - our jobs are such that we have a lot of time to ourselves - so I'm not afraid to be alone
    JoAnne Wheeler

I live alone but having a wife to share my life with would be a plus.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile I'm divorced and single and

not afraid to be alone, but I agree with Karen, I would prefer to have a loving spouse or companion to share my life as I grow older. The way I look at it everyone whether CD, TS or whatever grows older and as you grow older you may need help doing things and that's where a loving spouse or companion is nice. So to say I'm not afraid to be alone is true, but a would prefer to have a companion in my life...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Living alone, for the last 35 years, and perpetually single.

I see this as better than being unsatisfactorilly married.

Aspiring Member
    i live alone and have been so since my divorce in 1969, it is lonely but i dated a great girl for a very long time, we broke up, now in my twilight years i miss her companionship

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    Living alone does have some advantages, sleeping alone does not.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I am, Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisim View Post
    I'm over 60, and divorced. I have been dating for about 2 years. But, I haven't found anyone as sexually exciting as my fem alter ego!

And, because of that, I'm missing out on; companionship, affection, and the sharing of everything in life with a special person!

I worry VERY much about ending up alone! And yet, I'm having such a good time now dressing up, I can't help myself!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It is wonderful having someone to talk with; who has shared your life. Although I enjoy being by myself, I also enjoy together time with Mrs. Charlene.

Charlene D.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina P Hose View Post
    Living alone does have some advantages, sleeping alone does not.
    I have to disagree. When I was married, my wife was a 'thrasher' in bed while she was sleeping, crashing into me, perpetually stealing all the covers, turning the heat in the bedroom up 'til it was like trying to sleep in a furnace. I'll snuggle while awake; but I prefer to be left alone when I sleep, so I can actually get some rest.
    I don't worry about being alone as I get older; the older we get, the greater the female/male ratio. Besides, I get reminded often of what it's like to be around an annoying female that I can't get away from while at work. It's a constant reminder that it's better to be alone than to be stuck with someone who drives you nuts, that you can never escape from.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Me neither...i prefer to stay alone that stop dressing.

Nat

I'm a single, widowed, crossdresser that enjoys the freedom of being alone but as others have said I wish I had someone that I could snuggle with. Having a life of being married for thirty five years, one gets use to having a companion totalk with, laugh with, and sometimes argue with. Im' not affraid of being alone but more of being rejected for being me, Keli. For those of us who want a SO, I hope we get our chance and for those who do not I wish you peace. Keli

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisim View Post
    Scares the heck out of me. Life works well with my partner. And not without.

Sarah...

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    So the bonus is..... Your not scared? Or living alone? I've never lived alone... So while it would afford me other freedoms... I'd rather had a companion for love and share my time with...
    I second Karren's thoughts. Since my wife passed away, I now live alone after almost 50 years of marriage. I do have a GGF, but she lives in Scotland!

BTW, Karren, love your hairstyle!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Silver Member
    I have been single and lived alone for the past 14 years and would not want it to be any other way. I was married for 23 years and it was the most miserable experience of my life. I would never even consider being married again. I enjoy the freedom of being single and living alone and this is something that I am very comfortable with.
    Last edited by CD Susan; 01-16-2009 at 06:42 PM.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    I miss the most is a heart beat in the darkness next to mine. But I don't miss the snorring. I miss the sex and holding each other. But most of all I miss the heart beat in the darkness next to mine.....Hell, I just wrote a country song !!!
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose