Thread: I visited the femskin factory yesterday!

Bilinda the housekeeper! Bilinda's Avatar

Smile I visited the femskin factory yesterday!

Hi everyone, I have not posted on here for, gosh, 5 months or so? Sorry, been very busy with my work. But I thought I would pop in and let everyone know I visited the place where they make the femskin full female body suits, as well as other silicone products.

They are based in Wildwood, Florida and I live in Orlando, an hour away. The main guy, Chuck, invited me up to do an interview of him and his shop. I had no idea what to expect when I went!

It's basically a family run operation right at their home in several shops out back. They make their own silicone formula, molds, everything right from scratch. I got to see the products and touch them but no, I did not put on a suit.

Anyway it was interesting. The men who run it are a bit,,, uh,, good ol boy types, shall we say? They have Harleys and even have a band. They do good work and seem to really care about what they make. So anyway I'll make an article about them soon, I have pictures I took also.

Hope everyone had a great Holiday and new year!
    Don't put lipstick on dry lips unless you want it to stay on for 3 days!

Just exactly is a bodysuit ? It sounds like it would be very hot and sweaty and otherwise uncomfortable, but I haven't seen one so I don't really know.
    JoAnne Wheeler

I have seen it talked about before on here. I know the mods are picky about links and so on, so I am not sure if I should post a link to the place.

They make silicone full body suits that are shaped just like a female. Yes, everything! You can google "femskin" and find it. They also make breast forms and hip pads as well as,,, uh,,, private parts.

They use their own formula and claim it is better than anything else out there. It does feel very good, very stretchy. I forgot to ask how hot it would be. I know a few here got one and was talking about them.

Professional Socialite
    Wow I am in Orlando and never knew that was there
    To Thine Own Self Be True - Hamlet and Reba :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh wow an Orlando girl, nice to meet you Ashlyee! Yes they have been there for years. It's way out in the sticks, very in the country. I was not sure what the heck I was getting myself into once I got there, lol!

Professional Socialite
    Nice to meet you too! :> not too many from orlando here, great to meet someone else! :>
    To Thine Own Self Be True - Hamlet and Reba :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Bilinda, Im SO DISAPPOINTED!

I was hoping for a report of what their brand new # III suit, felt and looked like on u!

Now, I'll probably have try one myself!

Here's a pic of me in their OLD one!

Grabbed Frame 17-2.JPG
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well hello there docrobbysherry! It was YOU that I remember had bought one and had some post on here about it. Yes they really are getting their new one really right, using a new formula I think also for the silicone.

They also are making a femskin for females. Why any female would want one I have no idea, but they are. I am 90% deaf, so it was hard for me to hear everything the guy was saying.

He kept walking around and having me trot after him, trying to hear what the hell he was saying. So it was a bit frustrating and why I did not get too much info out of it. He is very secretive of his formula and even the molds and process he uses.

They are working on more products, but I'm not sure if he wants that out in the public yet, so I will not say what they are. All I can say for sure is that do take pride in their work and make a good item.

Aspiring Member
    looking forward to your article. interesting concept, will google femskin. winter haven, fl

Bilinda,

I wondered where you had gone off to.

I was beginning to think your housemates were holding you captive or something...

Katrina

I was beginning to think your housemates were holding you captive or something...
    Oh I could only wish for that!!

Nice to see you matrioshka. I've just been very busy. I work totally at home now updating about 10 sites I have and building them up. I sure picked a good time to go on my own with how the economy is now! Hope your new year is going well.

Those Femskin products look amazing! I reeeeeallllly want to get one soon!
    *Jenny*

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I was hoping for a report of what their brand new # III suit, felt and looked like on u!

Now, I'll probably have try one myself!

Here's a pic of me in their OLD one!

Grabbed Frame 17-2.JPG
    Dacrobbysherry:
    Please tell us What is like to be in one Femskin Suit?
    Is it too hot?
    Easy to get in?

Thanks

Lucy.
    With Love and Kisses...

Lucy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucy-pink/

Quote Originally Posted by JennyBaby View Post
    Those Femskin products look amazing! I reeeeeallllly want to get one soon!
    Oh like you need one!! You make a bunch of us jealous with your sexy self!

There's a BIG difference in these sites!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucypink View Post
    Dacrobbysherry:
    Please tell us What is like to be in one Femskin Suit?
    Is it too hot?
    Easy to get in?
    Thanks Lucy.
    Lucy, I usually wear my suit with corset, pads, and leotards under it. I've worn it in very warm Cal. weather. I perspire, but it's never been too warm for me! This includes how HOT I get internally, from seeing it on me!

I HAVE gotten overheated on occassion. But, it was ALWAYS due to the matching silicone neck piece I wear sometimes! And that gets me overheated whether I'm wearing the fem suit with it or not!

If anyone has more personal questions about the suit, I'll be happy to reply if u PM me!

The, femskin.com site, IS the manufacturer! If u buy from them, u will get the best price, best products, and best service! This is coming from my EXPERIENCES purchasing my Femskin from them! I had a thousand questions before I purchased mine! They were VERY patient with me!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-16-2009 at 08:35 PM. Reason: quote removed
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sassy Minx
    I browsed the site and really liked some of their products. I think wearing a Cherry Popper underneath my girl clothes would make me feel soooo sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by cindym5_04 View Post
    Oh like you need one!! You make a bunch of us jealous with your sexy self!
    Oh, that is sweet of you to say. Thank you.
    *Jenny*

besides the issue of perspiration(yuck), I would have issues with the neckline as I wear haltertops mostly, and what happens at the ankles would be an issue also as often I am just in bare legs in warm weather in my heels. How, pray tell, do they conceal these seams?
    Oh, did I mention the cost? Yikes!!!!! I think I prefer attaching my breast forms for feels and function, so for me, I'd pass. I can see however, where some people cannot shave, this might be an alternative, albeit, a very expensive one.
    '

Jill, it's a tradeoff, I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by jillleanne View Post
    besides the issue of perspiration(yuck), I would have issues with the neckline as I wear haltertops mostly, and what happens at the ankles would be an issue also as often I am just in bare legs in warm weather in my heels. How, pray tell, do they conceal these seams?
    Oh, did I mention the cost? Yikes!!!!! I think I prefer attaching my breast forms for feels and function, so for me, I'd pass. I can see however, where some people cannot shave, this might be an alternative, albeit, a very expensive one.
    '
    Check the avatar and signature! I use neck bands,( including a special suit matching, skin colored, silicone band), to cover the neck seam. And nylons, boots, or socks, to cover the ankle seams.
    U forgot to mention the shoulder seams! Tops, sweaters, jackets, negligee, etc., sometimes, just a long wig, r what I use to hide those!
    Now, what do U GET in return for handling those issues? How about:

!. Cleavage! U can wear ANY skimpy top, bikini, bathing suit, low cut negigee, or even go TOPLESS!

2. A tite little waist and abs! If u wear your corset, and/or girdle UNDER the suit. Like I do! Also, U can create whatever female figure appeals to u at the moment. Using these items, plus hip/butt pads and ANY size breast forms u want to match your fancy!

3. There's nothing down there! (I tuck UNDER the suit!)

4. Lastly, and I find words completely inadequate to describe this;
    U can see what u would look like as a naked woman!
    Only she WON'T be in your imagination, she'll be in your MIRROR!

Now, if the seams still bother u, Jill, you're probably NOT a good candidate for a female suit!
    However, I'll bet there r lots of CDs out there who r drooling over the thot of themselves wearing sexy, skimpy things, ( or, nothing at all!)! That without the femskin suit, would be completely impractical!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-16-2009 at 09:32 PM.

Fem skins

I had done a bit of research on the Femskin before, and when I looked up the web site a few weeks ago they have done a lot to improve the usefulness of the site. The Femskin products look even more amazing than they did before and I still want one with all my heart, the only thing stoping me is the price (your USD is about 2 times my NZD). maybe one day I will win the lottery. lol