Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moobs or Man Boobs ?

Question Moobs or Man Boobs ?

I stumbled across an article a bit ago and it made me wonder, There are unknown numbers of MTF Crossdressers, Of the unknown numbers I wondered how many if any at all (I'm sure there are some out there somewhere),, Gynecomastia - Men that actually develop breast tissue and breasts on a smaller scale than what women develop, Has anyone here had to deal with that issue and just decided to leave their "moobs" alone for the purpose of actually having breasts when wearing bras, tops or any other article of clothing or for the purpose of actually having their very own and real cleavage ? I was reading that article and I couldnt help but wonder why that didnt happen to me,, I would have been more than happy to deal with having moobs and the ability to fill (even partially) a bra with the God given goods,, but noooooo,, I must have been home sick from school the day they handed out moobs,, Anyway Just a thought, I would be curious if anyone has rejected a surgery for that condition so they could keep their God given moobs ? (or man boobs),, I think I would have kept them if I had them,

<- A couple of these will lead to this ->
    "I went to bed at 2 with a 10, and woke up at 10 with a 2"
    ManInBra

Can't say if I have gynecmastia or just old age fat, but I fill a B cup very well. Even without a bra I have boobs that show but a bra really helps to put them out for the world to see.

I'm not overweight but I have gynecmastia as side effect from my pitutary tumor or Prolactinoma.. The secretion of the female horemone Prolactin which is produced during pregmancy and increases breast mass and triggers milk production.. Didn get to the milk production stage... but I love my "moobs". Hahaha.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I agree with Carol - I don't know whether it is old age fat - or overweight, but my MOOBS are large enough with an underwire bra to fill out a 38C - with breastforms, I go a 42C
    JoAnne Wheeler

I have it, probably as a side effect of low testosterone. I used to be bothered by them, but since I started dressing I've learned to just enjoy having them.

I don't have the condition but I hate forms so I stick with what I'v got with a paded underwire 36-A. It allows a reasonablely feminine presentation with which I'm satisfied. I never have been a fan of large breasts.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

moobs or man boobs

I have had em all my life and they are wonderful. I did take herbal breast growth pills for about three years and that did work for me, I know there are skeptics out there but I now easily fill out a 38B bra and if I tape up my breast I can fill out a 38C. They are well rounded and look just like any womans breast in a bra and nice womans tee. i almost always wear a 38C bra with no padding and have been told by several woman that my breast are bigger than theres. My wife says they are bigger and nicer than most woman and she knows a lot of woman that would kill for them. I just love em!!!

With age, I get all the fat in the belly area, not on the top!!!
    If I had Gynecomastia I will not do anything to counter fit it, I would love to have my own women looking breasts.

[QUOTE=SANDRA MICHELLE;1569455] "I have had em all my life and they are wonderful. I did take herbal breast growth pills for about three years and that did work for me, I know there are skeptics out there but I now easily fill out a 38B bra and if I tape up my breast I can fill out a 38C.`" QUOTE]

Sandra: Please tell me where I can get the Herbal pills you took for Breast Growth... Thanks.
    Lucy.
    Last edited by Lucypink; 01-15-2009 at 10:46 AM. Reason: the quote was not right
    With Love and Kisses...

Lucy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucy-pink/

I'm just chubby and I'm an A cup, nearly a B. I wear a C cup padded bra when dressed but could do with those little silicon thingies to improve the look.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

Smile

I don't have gymnastica (sp?) I've been taking estrogen for the last three years to grow my own Wish I did have that thingy illness as it'd be cheaper still I have a C cup bust and that's something I'm proud of

2 years ago I asked my Dr. if I had "it" and she had a blood test done to check. Unfiortunately I "failed" it and I don't have gyno ... however I do have something up there to the point of making a 34B look decent. So, I wear one every day. Lots of fun getting dressed in the morning, not much fun when it comes to laundry day. More stuff to wash and hang.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Quote Originally Posted by SANDRA MICHELLE View Post
    I have had em all my life and they are wonderful. I did take herbal breast growth pills for about three years and that did work for me, I know there are skeptics out there but I now easily fill out a 38B bra and if I tape up my breast I can fill out a 38C. They are well rounded and look just like any womans breast in a bra and nice womans tee. i almost always wear a 38C bra with no padding and have been told by several woman that my breast are bigger than theres. My wife says they are bigger and nicer than most woman and she knows a lot of woman that would kill for them. I just love em!!!
    Hey Sandra, what is the name of the herbal pills you used to enhance your breasts? I'd like to give them a try if they are over the counter pills.
    Thanks,
    Monique

I don't have it, but I don't think I'd complain about it if I did. My nipples are really sensitive if that counts for anything, though.

It is comforting to see so many here wearing bras. My band size and cup size has increased with age. I find that minimizer bras work best for me. Now 57, I have been wearing bras for 25 years, and I love them (and the bras, too). As I've said before, when I come back, I want to come back as a 34 B. AIM.

Mixed blessing, really.

I always had more 'up top' than a guy should; I was often a chubby kid, weight fluctuated a lot, maybe that had something to do with it. Even when I was slim, there was a little 'boobage' going on. Now, after being on several meds for the past few years with known gynocomastia side effects, and using a couple of herbal oils in my shampoo to keep my hair from drying out, I wind up with a 46 b/c cup. Nice when crossdressing, not so nice when I want to take my shirt off in the summer, or in front of a potential female mate. But neither happens much anymore, so I just live with it. I seriously believe that if any of this really made breasts larger, women by the scores would be using them.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I use to have quite large chest muscles for my size and they would show alot when i wore tee shirts people use to stare especially when i went swimming or on the beach , now they are more like boobs, must be as my wife keeps saying "you need to wear a bra".
    Now how could i do something like that but she keeps giving me the ones she does not wont , looks like i will have to give in just to keep the peace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I have moobs and proud of them. I think the combination of low testosterone and taking phytoestrogen suppliments helped. It's nice a tight t-shirt and show them off.

Gotit! Love it!
    Hugs,

Teddie

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    What you see in my avatar is all me! Natural 40 B's and no medical problems involved! I was born with small breasts and they have grown over the years. My doctor said I do not have gyneomastica (sp?), just feminine breasts! BTW, my darling GGF refers to them as my "Ladypillows"!!

Monique01, one herbal breast builder is Estroven. It is an herbal replacement for Estrogen. I take it every day to keep my breasts nice and firm. Just be sure that your doctor knows you are taking it, especially if you are taking prescription medicines. There are other breast builders out there, but I think this is the best one. I have been using it for about 6 or 7 years. It also has had an effect on my body hair! I now have virtually none on my chest!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I don't have it, but I noticed I have become bigger up there through the years. Probably due to getting older & such. I love them and wouldn't do anything to get rid of them......the little i do have.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Wink Me too

Quote Originally Posted by joanne f View Post
    I use to have quite large chest muscles
    Same here Joanne. I got into body building in my 20's and wound up with a 40" chest and some nice pecs. I have a 19" neck as well. Now I'm about 25#s over so that helped them as well. Since I passed 50 my pecs turned to moobs and now my nips have grown as well (finally, I've been "encouraging" them for years.) I have to stretch my wife's discarded 38 B's but I love having the real deal now.

Content and Happy
    I don't have gynecomatstia, but I do have 'boobs'. I've had the girls for over twenty years now. Mine were a product of a steroid malfunction when I lifted. Looking back, I don't ever remember wanting to get rid of them. Now, I'm glad I didn't listen to my doctor at the time. I am a 42D.
    [SIZE="3"]Lanore[/SIZE]

Not sure if I have gynecomastia, but as others have stated I am a BBCD and wear a size 40-B bra. I can fill the cup very well on my own. I am working on loosing the belly but certainly plan on keep my moobs. My wife and daughter joke with me about them often.

I've got them from whatever cause. On a couple of visits to doctors I've been subjected to breast exams, both times by GG nurse practitioners. It surprised me but neither I, nor they, made a big deal out of it. Anyway, I'm not sorry I have them.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I do not have moobs. Allthough if I would have had gynecomastia, in my fits of denial, I probably would have had them removed. A move that I definitly would've regreted later had that been the case.