Hi everyone.

I am moving interstate starting tomorrow, and my PC will be in transit, so no login for a week or so - will i be missed?

Some of you will be aware that my wife left me almost six weeks ago. I have been trying very hard to keep in contact with her and try for an intermediate reconciliation, but to no avail.

I have tonight spoken to my 22yrs stepson over his Mother (my wife) and we ended up fighting - he's a stubbon @#&!

Anyway, he p.....d me off so much, i wrote an email to him and my wife stating that when i arrive at my dad's place interstate, i will initiate legal action to seek permanent custody of my 3yrs Son, sell our family home without her consent, and seek the confiscation of all joint assets taken by my wife for later equitable division by a legal court.

i've been tolerant and understanding up to now for my wife, but i have run out of patience! It's time to clean up the mess and move on with my life. The only problem is that the legal system can drag on in time, but the way i'm feeling at the moment, i don't really care - i intend to win!

You may not see me in the forums for some time as i will have plenty happening in the real world to deal with. I joined the forums a week after my wife left, and although i was nervous about doing so, i have found you all to be very interesting and you have managed to keep me sane whilst i've been alone for the past (almost) six weeks - thanks to you all for being there for me, even if you weren't aware of the effect you were having on me.

Christine.