Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opinions wanted....

Quote Originally Posted by JaniceP View Post
    Hello Barbra.

I sure can't speak for anyone else, but as for me, I just started too early for it to be nurturing.

I have 2 older brothers and I'm the youngest

Yes, my Mom had told me that she wished I had been a Girl, but that was already after I was dressing.

I was 4, (I remember the day), my MOM caught me wearing one of her half slips, (it had alot of lace on the hem.),she just giggled and left the room.

BUT, I KNEW at that time I wanted to wear pretty FEMININE clothes.

Lacy, Petticoated party dresses, cut undies, playing with my girlfriends and being a "girlfriend". But I also Played football and baseball with the boys, but I would have prefered to play dress-up and school with the girls,as we would do along with dancing to to the records, 45's.

All my FEMININE love Girls

Janice
    by the time you understand what are boys and girls clothes, you have already had probably the most influential period of nurturing of your life. dont misunderstand what nurturing is.... it is a very subtle thing that inflences your character development. You can be brought up as a perfectly normal boy, but somewhere something in your development fired a trigger to make you susceptable to having a feminine side. This then becomes part of you make up.
    in a way it is natural, as it is a natural development process, but for most of us not likely something from birth....not IMO anyways

Hi Barbra,

I believe I was born with both male and female characteristics. (androgynous) When I was young I tried to ignore my feminine side due to my own ignorance and insecurity. As I have grown older I have learned to embrace both sides equally. This has lead to greater balance and has made me a better person in many ways.

lv, dana