Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If You Were Born a GG?

If You Were Born a GG?

For those of us that entertain the thought of being born as a GG, what kinda girl would you must want to be? Me, I really fantasize about being born as an Asian female. I think they are so beautifully sexy and the thought of being more submissive is a big turn on for me.

What do you all think?
    Last edited by JennyBaby; 01-16-2009 at 07:40 PM.
    *Jenny*

Never said I wanted to be a girl......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My luck I'd probably been a tom boy. Wouldn't that have sucked. Here I am a male CD'er.
    Nationality wise, Italian

I wouldn't mind being an Asian girl. If I was born a GG, I think I'd like to fall somewhere around the Cathrine Zeta Jones/Sandra Bullock/Gina Gershon looking female. I know a couple girls, I'd absolutely love to look like , but they are friends, and you wouldn't know them. Anyways, I can see myself being like them, if I was born a girl.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Quote Originally Posted by jazmine View Post
    I wouldn't mind being an Asian girl. If I was born a GG, I think I'd like to fall somewhere around the Cathrine Zeta Jones/Sandra Bullock/Gina Gershon looking female. I know a couple girls, I'd absolutely love to look like , but they are friends, and you wouldn't know them. Anyways, I can see myself being like them, if I was born a girl.
    Good call, those are three very beautiful women!
    *Jenny*

I would probably be a high maintenance girl LOL

HUGS Sandra

Tatiana Grigorieva. Tall strong and athletic.

Specifically, I love the actress Jamie Chung (she was on the Real World). She is so stunningly beautiful!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    *Jenny*

What would I be like if I'd been born female instead? It's the stuff fantasies and daydreams are all about....at least some of mine are. I'd probably be like the majority of other women my age out there, a working mom. Having to work, I'd like a job where wearing a dress or a skirt would not be out of place. Is that too much to ask? Hell, while we're at it, (you know...fantasizing!) I might as well be a rich woman. You know, fancy cars, fancy dress...someone else to raise the kids....No job!!! Now I want a yacht and a great big house....!

Ooooh! Diamonds!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

my fav GG

I would adore to look into the mirror & see Jennifer Connolly or Pam Dawber to be looking back at me, or the actress who plays officer Zifa Davide on N.C.I.S...... beautiful, strong & good with guns & knives too......

Maura
    Maura O'Hare

www.myspace.com/s_tress[SIZE="1"][/SIZE]

Aspiring Member MsSamanthaErica's Avatar
    I've thought about it as well. Asian women are very beautiful, but something strikes me about being a taller than usual, striking blond Nordic model, like from Iceland. You know, the kind that can melt an iceberg they are that hot?

That's what I would probably choose to be. With long tresses and a tendency to wearing clothes just a tad too close to "is that legal?"

Hugs,
    ~Samantha
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    A girl loves her boots...
    [SIZE="1"]"I used to have demons in my room at night
    Desire, despair, desire
    So many monsters..." -Annie Lennox
    [/SIZE]

If I were born a gg, I'd probably want to have the physical attributes of an asian woman. Not trying to jump on the bandwagon, but I do find asian women the most attractive in terms of my own personal taste. Of course, I'd be a lipstick lesbian if I were born a gg, no doubt about it.

One thing I've noticed is that asian mtf crossdressers seem to be the most passable of the passable crossdressers I've seen on the net (imo). Lucky girls!
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Maybe I'd look like this! ( In my dreams!)

Then, the only thing I'd have to do, would be go to the gym everyday. And wait for guys to throw $$ and opportunities at me!

And sex would be the best of all! Just lay there and let them do all the work until I was satisfied!

24935913-24935915-large.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

What I would be is a hard working married woman, What I want to be would be an exotic dancer and party girl.

Definately a girly girl, nice hips skinny waist and a good handfull, high mantainance but very much submissive at the same time, I don't need to be rich just pampered and loved. If I could look like Jessica Alba I would be content.
    Last edited by sarahNZ; 01-17-2009 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JennyBaby View Post
    For those of us that entertain the thought of being born as a GG, what kinda girl would you must want to be? Me, I really fantasize about being born as an Asian female. I think they are so beautifully sexy and the thought of being more submissive is a big turn on for me.

What do you all think?
    I'd be quite fine simply being who I am, but just female. Obviously, being rather attractive would be nice and having no financial needs would make it more pleasant, but it wouldn't be necessary.

I suppose if I were to pick a person to look like it would be Megan Fox, but I only say that because she has the same eye color, hair color and skin tone as me. But, I'd really have to be reborn to look that good, since all the technology in the world isn't there yet.

Kathryn Janos
    I have no idea what I WOULD look like. I imagine a tall woman, nearing 6', long dark blonde hair. Probably some nice knockers and damn fine legs.

Really, I'd want to be something like that though. Brunette or blonde being my preferred hair colors. Tall knockout, but still loose and VERY flexible. Really, I think I'd get a kick out of looking like Uma Thurman from Kill Bill, preferably with incredible death skills included.

If You Were Born a GG?

I would not be on this forum and would not be answering the question you posed.

Xx Vicky xX

Platinum Member

Born female

Just my luck I would probably be a F to M crossdresser wanting
    to act like a manly man with a stick on mustashe and sideburns.
    Be careful what you wish for!!!!!
    ORCHID

I would aspire to be someone like the size of Lily Allen, or Renee Zellweger.

I do like the pre weight loss Lily Allen.

I do believe I've been a female in a prior life - so maybe the next one I will have another chance. But like many others - probably would turn out to be a G to M going on how I am now.

If I had been born a GG, that would really mess up my love of crossdressing as a female

JoAnne Wheeler

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie_C View Post
    I'd be quite fine simply being who I am, but just female.
    You took the words out of my mouth Sophie.

First, I do not want to be a woman, except for the fact, I could wear what I want without question.

Second, IF, I were born a GG, I would like to be almost exactly what I am now, minus the fur coat, a little extra junk in the trunk would be nice, fuller lips, and loose the Caveman eyebrows.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile If I was born a GG I would want to look like

Shania Twain, she's tall, beautiful, sexy, talented, can sing and dance and is well off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

The defining aspect of my life has been to complete the Hawaii Ironman twice. If I had been born a girl I'd want to do the same thing. This is Lokelani McMichael, a girl from Hawaii who has done the Ironman numerous times. She has it all; strength, beauty, and endurance.
    Jamie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If I was born a GG what kind of girl would I like to be. How about easy . And of course beautiful.
    Angie