Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If You Were Born a GG?

i would say i would like to be either and asian girl myself or a girl like halle berry but would have to have big breasts 36c but that me

samantha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Michelle View Post
    My luck I'd probably been a tom boy. Wouldn't that have sucked. Here I am a male CD'er.
    Nationality wise, Italian
    My luck too!!

I'm sure I would want to be born in America and be smoking hot, be filthy rich and have enough talent to play any sport I wanted, along with being musically talented too. If I had that and was a GG I could/would be on top of the world.

No doubt, Catherine Bell, a no-nonsense, beautiful, fit girl, with just enough attitude to keep all the guys in check and guessing! IF ONLY!!!

5-28-07CatherineBell.jpg

Catherine 2.jpg

catherinebell3.jpg

I would probably end up looking like Nicole Bass

You certainly don't have to be a GG to be submissive. I don't know any GGs as submissive as I am.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Just my luck I would probably be a F to M crossdresser wanting to act like a manly man with a stick on mustashe and sideburns.
    Be careful what you wish for!!!!!
    Nothing wrong with that in my eyes .. would suit me to a T

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Southern Bell.

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Not to offend anyone, but don't some of these seem a bit on the offensive side? Some of the posts seem to lean towards stereotypical depictions, which are not flattering.
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Nicole View Post
    Not to offend anyone, but don't some of these seem a bit on the offensive side? Some of the posts seem to lean towards stereotypical depictions, which are not flattering.
    You are probably right but then again we see ourselves in a stereotypic manner when we are dressed. What fun would it be to say I want to be a macho jerk who spits and drives a truck? We see ourselves dressed and doing what we think we would do dressed in the manner we want to be dressed. You didn't say what you would be

i must like my mirror too much....i'd look like me ~ only a female me. guess i ought to let my imagination go, huh? lol

I insist, I would love to be some thing close to Angelina Jolie, for the looks and her acts toward helping others... and yes the big bucks too.

Lucy
    With Love and Kisses...

Lucy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucy-pink/

Made of Sugar & Spice Kathleen Grace's Avatar

Smile

I'd probably be a combanation of Carol Burnett and Julie Andrews. Heavy on the Carol lighter on the Julie. See my new sig?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you crossed Richard Gere with a little bit of Julie Andrews and a whole lot of Carol Burnett, that would probably be me.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    If I had been born a GG what kind of GG? The fact I was a GG in itself would go a very long way to satisfying me on its own! ... never mind about the details

However, I do get what you're saying. I think I'd like to be a female version of myself as I am now (same personality, same sense of humor, intelligence etc) only I'd like to younger (21?) and with a prettier face.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyBaby View Post
    I really fantasize about being born as an Asian female. I think they are so beautifully sexy and the thought of being more submissive is a big turn on for me.
    Hmmmm. I imagine not all Asian females are more submissive?

However, to contribute to the original question, just a female version of me is fine thanks. My thoughts. My interests. My family.

Sarah...

Maybe in my next life I will be a GG.

And if I am I will watch my weight, never get pregnant, and drive all the "boys" insane.
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

If I could be someone who already exists, it would be Maria Sharapova; a tremendously talented and beautiful woman, with a very bright future.

If I had been someone average, who I most likely could have been, based on my sister's looks, I might have been able to come close to this, and have been a typical 'girl next door'. My sis was bright, and both of us had at least a bit of sports talent, so maybe I'd have been a cheerleader or majorette or something like that (back in the 70's there really weren't much in the way of woman's sports going on). Growing up, I did have blond hair, and in high school was in decent shape. Might have been the same as a girl. Would probably looked similar to this:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I would be a southern bell type of girl with some victorin style in me but I know I would be a lipstick lesbian.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Probably like most of the women in my family, strong, independent, no-nonsense and stylish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

If I had been born a GG, I would probably be much as I am now. I would hope that I would be a lot lighter with some of this body redistributed to all the right places.

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

Ladies looks are here for only a short time. Beauty is in the heart and mind. I'd just be happy to be female, and happy with who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    Ladies looks are here for only a short time. Beauty is in the heart and mind. I'd just be happy to be female, and happy with who I am.
    I'm with Joy on this one. Adding to the beauty in the heart and mind, I would desire to have confidence, intelligence and determination. Ultimately, I would be honored if people deemed me kind, honest and benevolent.

Babette

not sure what i would look like...but i know i would be a lesbian

Catherine Bell, yessssssssss mam. Keli

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I'd probably would have been a goth girl (emphasis on GOTH, not to be confused with emo), with a helluva bad ass streak. I would've had fun in high school out drinking the boys, having a feminine appearance, but still able to kick someone's ass if needed.

I would love to be just like Catherine Bell...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !