Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skirts vs Pants

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts

Skirts vs Pants

As I sit here and the temperature is almost at 90 and i go to put on my shorts to go run some errands I started to think how lucky woman are to just be able to grab a light flowy skirt and pull it on throw on a tank top and some sandals and they are off. I grabbed my heavy sweaty shorts and pulled them on zipped my fly and fixed my belt and the sweat already started to come out in my crotch where all that extra heavy material is whereas with a skirt you get a nice breeze and a feeling of openess. Even if it just throwing on a nice sundress 1 item of clothing (and if you choose to go commando thats the only thing) there is nothing to make you sweat. I do think that as I drive through the city on a cold freezing morning and I see all the woman in skirts and boots because they have a dress code in their office and old man winter is blowing upskirt then that is the only time i would rather have on pants. Any thoughts on this ladies

I agree with you completely in every detail. I feel lots cooler and better in a dress or skirt ---- and a lot more comfortable, too. I have a pelvic nerve injury from a botched biopsy years ago that pants just aggravate, with the chafing and all. Plus prostate treatments that seem to have thrown my body thermostat off. It can be cold as the dickens and I'm comfy while everybody else is shivering. For me, dresses and skirts are really blessed relief........

I hate having to wear pants.
    Certain bodily parts were meant to breathe and that just stifles them.
    Everyone should wear skirts! (panties or thongs optional)

As much as I love pantyhose even I think sometimes it is too hot, just throw the skirt on and you are good to go it just is not fair sometimes to have to wear pants

JoannaDees
    Try women's shorts. They are shorter and lighter. No ugly, baggy, heavyweight things. Much nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by JoannaDees
    Try women's shorts. They are shorter and lighter. No ugly, baggy, heavyweight things. Much nicer.
    Joanna, you're absolutely right! I couldn't believe the difference.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

pantylover1

Post skirts vs pants

Skirts for me thank you very much, and on a hot summer day a nice light airy sun dress no panties, ahhhh feel the breeze

Bernice

Perfer either a skirt or dress over pants, unless I need to put on my "Everyday Clothes", then it's pants. I did make the mistake of wearing pantyhose under my genes Sunday. We went to watch my Neice finish the 60 mile "Breast Cancer Walk" and with the heat, it was a little uncomfortable. Thre were even a men's group walking. Each one of them had a PINK wig on and PINK T-Shirts.

girlie guy
    There is absolutely no doubt--
    a skirt without panties has to be the most free combination
    I'd like to try this myself

Skirt

To me skirts are the best way to go. It's good to show some of your leg off.

Andreia_Br
    I love skirts! Preferably very short ones! The feeling of walking down the streets showing off your legs and having men hitting on you is just great!

Andreia

seeing some other pics of you in other threads i think you should wear skirts and dresses all the time because you have some sexy legs going on there

Aspiring Member

skirts and or pants!?

Yes indeed this i have been advocating for some time now. But still men are not really allowed to wear them as of yet. But why I still do not know. To me it makes perfect sense males in skirts and dresses females in pants if that is what they truly do want . OH well one of these days very soon we can but hope. I would chuck it all to be able to dress this way whenever i do choose. which would be most of the time indeed. Suzy!.

grumble.... warm weather... grumble... without a skirt.

don't remind me... grumble.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

skirts!

Light skirt or a sundress without panties is my favorite. Feels great with just a pair of wooden slides or flip flops.

Hi girls !

Personnaly, i prefer pants as skirt; most of the time. When i look in the mirror, i appreciate the way i look in a nice pair of jeans. Howerver, when it's really warm, nothing more confortable than a skirt. But wearing skirt or dress most of the time, not for me.
    Alise ..... from froggy land !

The former Melissa I Michelle I's Avatar
    Wendy:

Very nice picture, love the look and your hair style . Is it your own hair, looks great.

Melissa

escape

Hi Girls,

I must share this with you all. Here in UK we haven'r had much chance to escape fom pants this year, but this weekend, we are having what we call a heatwave 75+ and then there can be no doubt abour the wonderous feeling of a floaty skirt about the legs. really deep in you hearts can you really say that pants are a better bet when it hots up: the flow of cool air brushing around your panties...hm hm hm. Now is the time to be a real woman.

And I am in a dream world today: my SO has gone off on a trip, and at last I can revel in my eBay purchases. I can dress all day and night trying out combinations, just as a real girl should do. This week end will stay with me for ever.

So here goes
    Attached Images Attached Images

Boy was it hot yesterday

I was over my in laws yesterday in the pool all day and it was so hot and i knew that later that day I had to go to a big birthday party at a hall that I could not miss, well about 3 in the afternoon i had to go home with the wife and change and I went up to my room and took off my bathing suit and jumped in the shower, I got out and walked into the bedroom and figured out what to wear as I was sweating to beat the band all I wanted to do was grab a soft flowy skirt throw on a light blouse and some sandals and go,BUT NOOOOOOOO I had to pull out my long pants and pull them up my sweaty legs pull on some socks and a shirt and put on my shoes, sometimes life is not fair. Went to the party and I just spent the whole time looking at all the other ladies in their cool dresses and skirts and their strappy sandals all comfortable and relaxed :mad: .

Skirts and sundresses are great for summer but when you're in the closet womens trousers are fine with me with a womens swimsuit underneath.

Emmi

Banned Read only
    skirts! skirts! skirts!

skirts forever!

skirts vs pants

No contest!! Skirts or a sun dress for sure but I always wear panties. I remember my mother telling me always wear clean underwear in case you have to go to the hospital. Fortunitly my only emergency trip to the hospital I had clean panties on but unfortunitly not a skirt or dress. Hugs Krystal.

Banned Read only

skirts

skirts! skirts! skirts! forever
    and ever
    amen

Banned Read only

skirts or pants ?

once again

skirts rule!!!

I can't even spell pnts

kaye_martin