Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to the gym

Going to the gym

I always underdress to go to the gym but have two worries. The first is what if I have a heart attack? It could be a little embarassing if I survive, if not, I won't know. The second is my Visible Panty Line which could be seen through my shorts. As most of the girls there are pretty macho it's intrigueing imagining what might happen. Have any of you girls had an experience in the gym?

Bilinda the housekeeper! Bilinda's Avatar
    I never crossdress at the gym, so no fears there. It's all manly stuff for me when I'm at the gym. In fact I want to attract females there!

CD'ing for me is a fun private matter, not a full time thing. To each his/her own!
    Don't put lipstick on dry lips unless you want it to stay on for 3 days!

Gym Time

I go to the gym to play racquetball couple of times a week. I wear girl shorts and a tee shirt. My legs are shaved and I wear panties under my shorts. Nobody has ever said anything including the beautiful GG that I racquetball with.

Have fun and don't worry.

I go to the gym all the time underdressed, as a matter of fact I'm dressed and going after I log off. I wear a sports bra with small forms and panties under my sweats and T shirt and haven't had any problems. It feels great.

What's a gym? I get my exercise jumping to conclusions.

But really, if you have a heart attack, what you are wearing will be the lowest priority on anyone's mind. If, for some reason, the gym objects (after you survive) well they can cancel your membership, refund any money they owe and you can go on to another gym (here in Denver they are on every street corner). There are male strapless jocks which appear to be heavy duty panties so that isn't an issue. A bra might be hard to explain but hey when you work out you don't like the feeling of your pecs bouncing it makes them hurt. Body builders shave so that isn't a concern. No one should care if your nails are painted (after all rock stars do it).

As long as when you are in the shower you keep your hands and your eyes to yourself, it should not be a worry

Quote Originally Posted by jan croft View Post
    I always underdress to go to the gym but have two worries. The first is what if I have a heart attack? It could be a little embarassing if I survive, if not, I won't know. The second is my Visible Panty Line which could be seen through my shorts. As most of the girls there are pretty macho it's intrigueing imagining what might happen. Have any of you girls had an experience in the gym?

Going to the gym for exercise should prevent a heart attack

Personally rather than undies I wear a thigh slimmer from Barely There, looks just like a pair of compression shorts.

I tried wearing a small pair of forms once, but with as much as I prespire they kinda showed much too well, now it's simply a micro fiber bra, again from Barely There. Works well to hold what little bit I do have, no bounce or jiggle.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I wouldn't be concerend about having a heart attack at the gym. I figure, you can probably have an accident anywhere.

I considered wearing panties to the gym, but wasn't sure how I would be able to discretely take them off when I took a shower. I have worn nail polish on my toes before though. Once, while I was pulling clothes out of my bag, one black thigh-high stocking fell out. I quickly put it back, hoping nobody saw.

Wear what you want - life is short - make the most of it
    JoAnne Wheeler

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    What's a gym? I get my exercise jumping to conclusions.
    Thank you! Today's laugh out loud moment...

Sarah...

I use to go swimming a lot and the local pool had cubicles that you could change in so there was no problem, then one day i went to a pool in a different town not realising that they had an open changing room, i just thought this will be amusing when i got down to my panties
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I go to one of those all-women gyms so I don't get much choice in how to dress.

One day I was doing jumping jacks when one of my breast forms popped out and rolled onto the floor. Fortunately, it was during a pretty slow time and there weren't many women there. I quickly grabbed it, stuffed it back in, and went right on. Lots of women wear "cutlets," some because of mastectomies and the like, so I don't think anyone would question it. And most are pretty self-absorbed when working out so very few probably even saw what happened.

Whats a gym?

I go to 24 Hour Fitness in a Skort and tank top.

I posted what happen to me the other day at the gym in another thread, here is the link
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=98637
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I wouldn't worry too much about what people think. No one's ever said a word to me (yet). Although I don't go to the gym as much as I used to (I tend to go jogging in the park or go cycling on the bike trail more nowadays) but when I do go to the gym I always wear girl's workout clothes as a femmy guy. I tend to wear fitted cotton-spandex pants and a longer length t-shirt so that it covers the front of my pants to hide "things" if you know what I mean I wear panties too and also I wear a baseball cap and pink and white tennis shoes. I don't have the panty line problem because of the length of my t-shirt. I look quite girly and I can tell people notice but no one says anything.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I had a friend named Jim once.....Thats about as close as I come to anything that sounds like that unfortunately. I wouldnt worry about what you wear. After some recent events, I have been a little reluctant to dress much at all myself but, I have come to the conclusion that if something bad happens, I'd rather go as me and not worry about what others may think. I'm just robbing myself of "me" time.
    Well behaved Women rarely make history

It's wonderful, knowing that I'm not alone struggling with these same issues.

My thought: Being adventurous is part of life, isn't it?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by jan croft View Post
    Here's the solution.
    Don't underdress when you go to the gym.
    duh

Amazing Member
    I wish there was a unisex or family changing room, and have raised the issue at the gym but they are very, very cheap and it is just not going to happen.
    I find that if I wear panties that are very plain, and white, no one seems to notice. A bra though, that they would notice.
    Of course going in to workout in a cat suit or something, would really be the meeoow. Unless there is a special gym class for trannies and there should be, that sort of thing will remain an unattainable dream.

Banned Read only
    For the most part I exercise at home. However, when I was taking ballet men had to have on a leotard. Most of the men wore men’s leotards but I wore a womens leotard with out any problem. When I took Jazzercise I would have a leotard on under my shorts and shirt, and since I was the only man know one knew.

I would say if you did it discreetly know one would have a big problem.

Geoff

What's a gym? Between being first national bank of dad and hauling to young teenagers around, who has time to go a gym.

I have shaved legs and no one has ever even noticed at the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth-Lock View Post
    I wish there was a unisex or family changing room, and have raised the issue at the gym but they are very, very cheap and it is just not going to happen.
    This is going to be my first time since joining to put in my $0.02 worth on the restroom / changing area subject.

I believe in using the facility that matches ones physical anatomy regardless of how dressed, I occasionally goto the gym in skort with fem top and because I have slight breasts, sports bra, and I use the mens room. This is pic of me in my gym stuff

I don't care if I am in my leather skirt/corset with stockings & heels, Im using the mens room.

If I am too much man for them to handle, THEY can go use the ladies room.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I go to the "Y" seven days a week to work out. Always wear panties. All my work out clothing is feminine. This time of the year I usually wear fitted cotton/spandex leggings which definitely show my visible panty lines. I also wear tight fitting spandex tops to emphasize my 40 B's! In warmer weather I wear ladies short shorts. The only comment I have ever had made to me came from my own daughter who usually works out with me! I had finished my workout and was doing some stretching exercises on a mat on the floor. She came up to stand at my feet. Standing there looking at me, she said, " Dad, you need to adjust your shorts. Your panties are showing!" Of course she does know that I CD! I was wearing hot pink panties that day!!

BTW, as someone said, the purpose of going to the gym is keep from having a heart attack!! I almost had one there, but fortunately my daughter, an RN, got me to my doctor who put me in the hospital and I wound up with a pacemaker!! Thank God for daughter Nurses!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Not the gym, but the locker room

I do not go out enfemme and I am definitely not out, but I do sometimes underdress. I put on my workout gear at home before I go to the gym, then shower and change there. Seeing me put on panties and hose might give the others in the locker that heart attack.

I have been known to dress with male underwear in the locker room, then go into a mens room stall and change again, but that is too much effort, so the gym visit for me is a purely male thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenShivas View Post
    might give the others in the locker that heart attack.
    hmmm, thats food for thought.

You've opened my eyes to the larger picture, Ive only been looking at it as "ew, theres a crossdresser in my gym or locker room"

I know there are men out there, that would rather have a root canal done, than pick up a SO bra and put it in a laundry basket.

So, following this line of thought, being in the gym is not an issue, women use the same equipment as the men, so feminine items are touching the same equipment they use, but, having the same feminine items in, and touching things in what my wife calls " The Man Cave ", i cant find the words im looking for, not invassion of privacy, the closest word I can think of is being Assaulted by our feminine things.