Thread: Scars

Scars

Does anyone have any scars that are apparent when they are dressed??

I have a few scars That kinda hinder me from Wearring Skimpy Outfitts.

1. Scar Number one is a 9 inch incision scar from an operation on one of my knees. It is hard to wear any Pantyhose to Hide it. Has Healed, but still Evident.

2. I have a Incision Scar on my Back from an Operation in '86. Hardto wear any Backless outfits like Bikini Tops or Backless Dresses or tupe tops.

3. I have a couple Burn Scars under one of my arms from a Cast that Went Arry.
    hard to wear any clothes that show that Area.

Yes, I have a fire scar about the size of a fingertip on the right side of my face. In some of my pictures it's very noticeable - I'll attach one where you can see it. Because it's an actual pit in the skin, not just a mark, I don't think it can be hidden by makeup, but I'd be glad to be proved wrong.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I went to a skin doctor to have a small lesion removed and the doc carved out a huge ring around it and just left it like that, because he saw that my legs were shaved.

He didn't have any right to pass judgment on me or to do sloppy unprofessional work like that, now I have a big ugly scar on my leg to show for it. I can't find any lawyers that will sue for malpractice because I can't prove any "damages"

It's pretty obvious and I can't believe he did that to me

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMissy
    I went to a skin doctor to have a small lesion removed and the doc carved out a huge ring around it and just left it like that, because he saw that my legs were shaved.

He didn't have any right to pass judgment on me or to do sloppy unprofessional work like that, now I have a big ugly scar on my leg to show for it. I can't find any lawyers that will sue for malpractice because I can't prove any "damages"

It's pretty obvious and I can't believe he did that to me
    Your doctor may not have been judging you.I have had 5 cysts removed from my back and each time they had to carve out a section to make sure they got all of it.On one of them they did'nt get it all and I had to have it done again.The largest was the size of a golf ball on steroids,my back looks like I was attacked with a butcher knife.I have had nurses ask if they were shrappnel wounds.This is standard proceedure.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

I have a small scar on my nose, but you have to get real close to see it.

I have a major scar on my abdomen from an emergency appendectomy back in the ,umm, 60's.

That last one is a killer for revealing my tummy ( well, that and the beer gut!).

Platinum Member
    two carple tunnell scars bouth hands,two henera scars, two scars on each elbows.....
    huge scar right shoulder reconstrive surgey.....and a few buck shot holes on my leggs
    scars from my hands on fire....wow thats enough......

• 8" scar on my abdomen from gastric bypass surgery 2 1/2 years ago
    • 1 1/2" scar on my right knee from a bicycle accident at 6 years of age
    • Small scar on my right wrist from a winter sledding accident
    Actually I've been pretty fortunate. I do have a really ugly skin growth on my upper torso right above the bustline, almost dead center. Wearing low cut dresses or tops is not an option .
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

A horizontla scar on my left arm, about three inches long. Looks like I was shot in the war. Had a lypoma removed and instead of suturing it closed it was carterized. If I'd have known it would look this bad I would have gone with the sutures.
    DonnaT

i have a scare that runs along the bottom of my right eye with stitch marks so i try to inhance my eyes a bit more to try to conceal it xxooxx

Aspiring Member
    Left leg just bellow the knee, it happened a long time ago and it's hardly visible now, caused by shrapnel of a motar round (a bit of fragmentation nowdays ), like I say it doesn't stand out much and with tights on you wont notice it.
    What does me is the dam tatoo's on my upper arms, I have to keep those covered all the time

love mand xxx
    Last edited by mand; 06-14-2005 at 02:30 AM.

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    My body is one big scar :)
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Tristen Cox
    One in a very visible place, was dead inside my eyebrow on my right side. So when I went to do the fem thing with them, I just went below it and removed the hair above. With make up it becomes invisible

I have ugly deep scars from a bout with Shingles 24 years ago -- four to six inches wide from the midpoint of my upper stomach area to the middle of my back. It's like having a living topographical map of the mountains of Mars.
    I also have extensive scarring on my right hand from an accident many years ago, which is why I always try to hide it in my photos.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Several scars on leg and arms from going through a plate glass door when I was a kid and ground off shoulders from a motorcycle accident at 80 mph, but it has been long enough ago that they seem to blend in and I don't worry about them.
    Your right about doctors and biopsies as they have little concern to what affected areas look like after they get their scalpel after you!

Billi49504
    I got a huge trach scar on my throat. Usually a trach heals in a week, mine took over a month to stop whistling. Also one on the top of my shoulder from a rotator cuff surgery. Those are the major ones.... Billi