Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Placement of your breastforms

ooops!

I know my answer is irrelevant cos i might not remember where i read about how ones breast should be. I assure u i read it some where, was it on this forum i cant remember, but i think most of the advice i can remember was that the breast should look like the breast of a GG age mate of a CD, yes if u r a 40yrs old CD ur breast should resemble a 40yrs old GG breast and also the position of the breast as per the distance between the breasts should be based on whether u have a wide chest or not cos big-wide-apart breasts will present u as having a wide masculine chest etc.........like i said i cant remember much am sorry.

It's an age thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tamera View Post
    I have seen GG's with their boobs up to their chin as well, almost as if to say "Try and look me in the eye".
    The older you get, with your own chest, the further they head south - so many women try to haul them up, to avoid looking older than they feel?
    Last edited by Nicki B; 01-20-2009 at 01:20 PM.
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    I agree with those who have said, just put in the place that looks right on you... every woman is a little different than the next - so few "rules" about the where. One thing to consider though, I teach drawing from the figure and I find most men draw a woman (standing right in front of them nude) with the breast pointing strait forward. That is true of some women, but in most, they point to the sides. Imagine a 90 angle, starting behind a woman, with the "legs" of the angle going right thru the nipples and you'll have it about right (meaning "average"). So, the nipples point outward, at roughly a 45 degree angle. I have seen hundreds of nude women over the years and most fit this pattern (loosely, there is a LOT of variation). This is because the rib cage is oval, and the breasts are not in the very front. Hence, you'll find the best placement is likely to be more to the side than you would at first put on the forms (because a lot of the forms have the nipples pointing forward....)

I attached a couple of screen shots from a drawing book to show what I mean.

Charlene
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CharleneT; 01-20-2009 at 01:49 PM.

I learned through experience and I didn't get it right the first time either. And that was before I had BFs, too. Too high or too low? The nipples (when I finally had my BFs) too much in the center? I then started researching by looking at pictures of women wearing bras (or without their bras) or fully clothed. Yes, we want the BFs to be as natural as we want them to be.

For me who prefers large BFs, it was a headache 'cuz they're big and heavy. But it wasn't long 'til I got the hang of it and worth it in the end.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...pictureid=9371

Charlene,
    Thanx for the drawings. I beleive that will clear up a lot of the conversation. I did suspect that the nipples were a little to the outside for when a mother craddles her infant to breastfeed, its off to the side.

As for the height adjustment 1/2 way between the shoulder and elbow. Somewhere in the bicep area it seems to be about right.

what a conversational piece this was.
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

I've had a chance the last couple of days to wear mine a lot. I absolutely love them. Hands down my favorite turn on at the moment.

I have found that by purchasing the correct bra for my chest size and matching the cup size to the desired form size everything ends up looking and feeling great !
    One exception was yesterday I wore a sports bra and medium size forms , while shoveling snow and chopping some ice the girls were moving all over the place in that sports bra ! lol I guess that is where attaching them would be much better .

Tomara

Tomara,
    Try some double sided tape to keep them in place. For larger Forms this won't work as well because of the weight. There is also some adhesive spray you can get.

As for breast themselves. They are a complete turn-on. I got mine from the breastform store.
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Cross your arms, if the forms rest on the upper arm, then they, (your boobs) are too far south.
    Heft em up a bit higher than that. Then let the mirror and your comfort decide.
    ~S~

Quote Originally Posted by misswannabe View Post
    For me who prefers large BFs, it was a headache 'cuz they're big and heavy.
    That sounds like you're wearing them waaay too high, to me?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

I line the nipples on the forms with my own nipples and they look and feel fine. The best way to line them up is thumb on inside of form resting against real nipple and index finger on form nipple; then adjust to position. Mine have a special coating that grips against the skin but isn't sticky they never seem to move out of position.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-antha View Post
    Cross your arms, if the forms rest on the upper arm, then they, (your boobs) are too far south.~S~
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    That sounds like you're wearing them waaay too high, to me?
    When I said "resting" I meant "sort of near to", not actualy "weighing down upon" if you are with me.
    ~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Platinum Member
    i am glade i don't have to worry about that............

Sam,
    Sometimes you have to "spell" things out. I know I have said a few things that were taken a lil to the left. Anyways I'm glad you did cause God knows I was crossing my arms when you posted.
    Hugs,
    Tamera

I wish I had them on right now. I know that this thread concerns the placement of breast forms, but, breast forms are pretty much all I have on my mind right now, and the placement of them doesn't really enter the picture. It's like I have discovered gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-antha View Post
    When I said "resting" I meant "sort of near to", not actualy "weighing down upon" if you are with me.
    ~Samm
    When I posted my comment, I had in mind a pic I have of a t-girl from Brizzle (also a Samantha, but without the hyphen). I'm not gonna post it 'cos she's not a member here - but it was taken in a Bristol night club and shows her wearing them on her head, backwards, like pink Mickey Mouse ears..

It takes all sorts - particularly when pissed..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

I find that a 40B fits my natural chest flesh just about right. I ordered one of those elastic bra enhancer deals that's supposed to squeeze my fleshiness around, and push the ladies together in front - haven't nerved up to the BFs yet . . .

Kisses! KM

My technique... First, nearly all of the bras I use have underwires. The underwires help me find where I think they ought to be. I have become sensitive to making sure my bras are properly fitting - (speaking in terms of the band size matching my chest measurement). Nearly any web site that sells women's bras will have instructions to determine the correct bra size. With a correctly sized band on the bra, I figure the breast should fit centered in the cup of the bra. With an underwire bra it is pretty easy to center the breast in the cup. As far as higher or lower, I try to center the nipple slightly below my own - only a small amount - about a half inch or so. The final determination is the mirror look.

I've got some new 42C's on the way and am excited with the prospect of a more natural appearance, bounce, and giggle.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Wow; there are a series of questions to make you think! I guess there is no real answer. GG's are all built differently one from the other and the placement of their breasts on the torso will also vary one to another.

We tgirls are lucky; we can put our boobs where we like!! I guess it is for you to decide where you think your forms show you off to best advantage and where you feel comfortable. Have fun experimenting!!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]