View Poll Results: How often would you dress, given the chance:

Voters
246. You may not vote on this poll
  • 24/7! I should've been born a girl!

68 27.64%
  • Nearly 24/7 but happy to be a guy sometimes too.

111 45.12%
  • Once a week would keep me happy.

40 16.26%
  • Honestly, I'd probably only dress once a month.

8 3.25%
  • My urges are too erratic to poll.

19 7.72%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could dress 24/7

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

blocks of time

I'm sure what would happen is that I would change back and forth less frequently with longish blocks in both genders. I don't prefer to meld the genders but would be free to separate them more successfully by not having to switch back and forth so often.

No HRT unless it would help me to be able to be more convincing in both genders.

I really like both of me, so if it could be a 50/50 split, I'd start there and let life take me whereever it would.

tina

I would love to dress 24/7...I just would love to be a women. Yes I am considering HRT someday.

give me 7 to 14 days every 3 months and i'd be okay and grateful. i like longer uninterrupted periods of time better than once in a while for a little bit of time.

I would love the freedom to dress anytime I wanted to. Being that isn't always possible, I make up for it by visiting my feminine side daily through meditation, internet, magizines etc. The results have been very positive for me, as it helps fill the void when I'm not able to dress.

dana

Would be happy to dress once weekly ;eg full dress and make up would be great but realistically once every few months is what i can achieve.
    Pattie

I realise that i look pretty silly en femme and could never pass, but would lobve to underdress all the time and go further in the bedroom with my wife.

bella wants to look good! patddfan's Avatar
    if only the world accepted CDs...

im happy to dress when ever i can, but 24/7 would be too hard, to do like dresses in my boys clothes to sometimes

24/7

I think some CDs are just CDs meaning they see themselves as male and want to remain male so they might just want to dress onces in while, actually i get carried away in beign a guy sometimes and "forget" CDing once in while, so i might not dress 24/7, yeah may be having one or more femme articles like nail polish, waist band etc 24/7.

The older i grow and the more i visit this site/forum the more i know who i am and the more i am able to "control/manage" my CDing, his ability has given me the chance to either choose to dress 24/7 or dress for less time.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    ...small chunk of RLE happening this Friday for five days. I suspect I'll be happier than ever. So it looks like transitioning for me.

So yeah, 24/7.

Sarah...

Straight, yet curvy
    Wow, thanks for all the responses, everyone!

So it looks like nearly 3/4 of us would dress 24/7 or nearly 24/7.

Honestly, if I was given the green light to dress that often, I probably would for about a week, then I'd need to take a break for a day or two. Hard to say, though. If it wasn't going to hurt anyone, the guilt would be gone and I'd be even more comfortable in my girl clothes.

I like Heather Marie's answer of a pill to change you into a girl for a few days - I've had that fantasy since I was a kid: pink pill to wake up a girl, blue pill to wake up a boy.

Thanks again girls!

If there were no boundaries (such as family, carreer etc.) and if I didn't like my male side, I would go for 24/7. But being realistic one ore more evenings a week would be great also. So I voted for the once a week options.

Jolanda

If I would have know about my TG when I was growing up, I would have had the surgeries to give me the "girl" look. And my life would have been as such. But because I was scared to tell my "true" feelings and brought up male. I now live in a male world that I wish was female.

So to those young TG's growing up. Don't hesitate to let your "girl self" out. And then decide whether or not you want to live 24/7 or live the confusion of both genders.
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I dress almost 24/7 but occasionally I like to be in guy mode too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamera View Post
    If I would have know about my TG when I was growing up, I would have had the surgeries to give me the "girl" look. And my life would have been as such. But because I was scared to tell my "true" feelings and brought up male. I now live in a male world that I wish was female.

So to those young TG's growing up. Don't hesitate to let your "girl self" out. And then decide whether or not you want to live 24/7 or live the confusion of both genders.
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Now that is something for a new thread. I agree Tamera and i wonder how many of us "baby boomers" would have gone that direction. Sigh, but now we just make the best of it. As they say youth is wasted on the young
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-20-2009 at 04:23 PM. Reason: spelling

Untitled
    I am 24/7 and have no clothing designed for the male body. I am comfortable with this and have no desire to take any further trips along the transgender highway.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

I pretty much dress or under dress when the desire to do so is there and when it is not I am very happy to be a manly man.
    Tomara

definitely wish i'd been born a girl. but, then, it wouldn't be so special if i never knew this side, if i assumed all was normal or took it for granted?
    believe we've been given a gift, to cherish femininity, even if its seen as faux to some. perhaps in a twisted way its more real, more intense, more satisfying, for all we gxys were deprived...
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    If you could/can dress 24/7, would you/do you?
    I will be 24/7 one day
    If you would, are you considering or already going through HRT or further?
    I am aiming to transition within the next five years, given that it takes about 4 years on the NHS.
    living the dream

lol.. I dress as a girl as often as i can.. usually about 75% of the time.. if i could get away with dressing all the time i would.. I may go 4 HRT at some point but i like the way i am now, so i'm currently happy as i am!
    When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw them Back and Ask For Chocolate!!

I would dress 24/7. Would love to live as a girl.

I'm a Tomgirl who loves to dress, but still enjoys my guy side every now and then.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

If you could/can dress 24/7, would you/do you?

Yes I would and I can and I will !... I haven't ever felt right as a guy and now this is my aim, within 5 months.

If you would, are you considering or already going through HRT or further?

Yes, I've started already

If you wouldn't, how often would you? Do you just need a fix every few weeks? More? less?

Every now and again or even every week isn't enough anymore

Once a week would keep me happy.

if you could dress 24/7

I would probaly dress nearly 24/7 because I do enjoy at times of being a male(but I do always underdress panties,cami, & pantyhose.