Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reasons being a crossdresser is better than being a genetic woman

Reasons being a crossdresser is better than being a genetic woman

How many reasons can you think of where being a crossdresser is better than being a genetic woman?

I,ll start with this one....

Breasts [boobies]

Being a crossdresser you have the option of several sizes of breast forms, thus you can have the option of changing your look to suit your dressing mood....

You can be a big breasted mini skirted tart one day, or a smaller breasted secretary the next

What reasons can you think of?

No pmt?

Oh no, hang on a minute...
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Pee standing up!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    No PMS.

Smile

LOL Karen . . .

That doesn't work for me as I rarely pee standing up. . . been that way since I was very young

I guess I'd have to say . . .

the best reasons for me are. . . these: being a CD is better in that I don't have to worry about being so moody/hormonal. Also, as a CD I have the ability to look like a woman when I need to

Jacie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You can scratch and belch. I don't you could Wait a minute I know GG's who that too. It is scary when they adjust themselves tho

You can sit with your legs apart. If someone comments you can say "I missed that class".

No lines in the men's room. LOL!

Not having to give birth.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

another reason

Not having to endure 'The Change'

No hot flashes, no night sweats etc....

Silver Member
    I am not sure there are any valid reasons. I just deal with what nature has given me.

None....there are good and bad in everything

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    "better than?"

There is something demeaning in that. Don't you think?
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    I think there are distinct advantages to being TG, though I wouldn't use the term 'better than'.

And most of those advantages involve being able to see both sides of many situations, to experience both sides of the culture good and bad.

We also as MtF CDs get the advantages of men from the remaining sexism in society when it comes to employment etc so long as we are not 'out'.

And with all those advantages come responsibilities.

I don't like better than either, but differences might just be the monthly.................BJ

deborah jane, boobies? sorry can't agree with that one, due to gynecomastia i have a pair of C's.

Some of you said " PMS ", as my wife can attest, my mood swings are as bad, if not worse than hers sometimes.

Karren Hutton, "pee standing up" thats only an advatage if you want to write your name in the snow, come to think of it, ive tried that.

Lorileah, "scratch and beltch" my daughter has been known to rattle the windows in this house, so thats not strictly a guy thing, and as for "scratch", what else are you going to do when you have an itch?

StevieTV, "sit with your legs apart", I am not sure if thats an advantage or a nessesity

JenniferR771, "no lines at the mens room", my wife has been known to take advantage of that fact at sporting events.

PamelaTX, "not having to give birth" thats a double edge sword, the actuall giving birth, I can't even begin to imagine the hell that must be, but, the creation of another human completely dependant on you for 9 months, heaven.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Aspiring Member
    i agree with those that don't like the term "better than"

I'd rather live the life of a beautiful GG and the real parts!

WOW,
    Why be so concerned with sucking all of the joy out of the room? Sense of humor anyone?

I agree with boobs as I have a natural set due to issues from my wilder days. Have several different sizes of bras and home made inserts.

My better is we don't have to put up with the men who think way too much of themselves bothering us for dates...unless of course you are into that sort of thing.

I disagree.

I do not see the advantages of being a crossdresser better than a genetic woman. A woman can buy breast forms and enhance her boobies if she so chooses to. As a crossdresser we cannot look as good as a genetic woman, our voices give us away, a GG can wear anything and look good. I enjoy crossdressing, however I would rather be a real woman than a crossdresser.
    I think we need to be more thoughful and not post anything that is offensive to the GG,s.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    As a crossdresser we cannot look as good as a genetic woman,
    Not so. While appearance attractiveness is subjective nevertheless there are highly attractive CDs as well as less so ones and the same with GGs. So a highly attractive CD may look better than an unattractive GG depending on individual tastes in what is attrctive.

It is also worth considering that some people, male and female, find TG more attractive than either men or women! So from that subjective taste CDs can indeed look better than GGs.

our voices give us away,
    Definately not with everyone!

a GG can wear anything and look good.
    That is not so! Again what looks good is a subjective value but there are plenty of GGs who are stigmatised because of their looks. Especially by changing trends in social 'norms' of beauty. I know GGs who would fit into classical masterpieces of beauty or who would have been silent-film divas because of their looks who certainly do not fit current social 'norms' of beauty!

Knowing GGs with body issues and disabilities and not-fashionable looks it's certainly not the case they can wear anything and be considered to 'look good' by the majority of people!

I enjoy crossdressing, however I would rather be a real woman than a crossdresser.
    Fair enough.

I think we need to be more thoughful and not post anything that is offensive to the GG,s.
    We should be thoughtful and try not to post anything offensive to anyone. And that includes GGs trying not posting things offensive to us too. Thats just manners. And if something controvertial is discussed we should endeavor to discuss it honestly but consideratly.

GGs are our equals, not our betters even if we idolise thm or envy them or feel we are/should-be one of them. And likewise while we can be proud of being TG and traits intrinsic to that which can be truly valuable that GGs may not have nevertheless we are not better than GGs either.

Just equals. Each may have advantages, each may have have unique traits, we may prefer that we are TG or that we were GG.

But we remain, like all humans of any difference of colour creed ability strength intelligence culture nation and sexuality of equal worth.

Ok i guess it had to happen at some point, i cannot think of an answer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Just a couple that come to mind. As a C.D.er...... You can't get pregnant......No Periods....No Yeast Infections......

Quote Originally Posted by joanne f View Post
    Ok i guess it had to happen at some point, i cannot think of an answer
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me